Page11

May 23, 2019
Wouldn't it have been better to finish the other Cartel game first? This could have even been a continuation or something, idk.

Also, kinda weird that no males appear (I mean, you could have guys as subordinates but they'd fuck their girls offscreen, so no NTR)... I'm kinda tired of these games where it seems like you are the only male in the world... Diversity would make it more realistic. This type of game (with this theme) could be extremely good, if it has an interesting, intriguing story...

But idk what to say, developing 2 games at the same time with the same theme is kinda weird... Like, I see the other game is v.05, which used to mean half-way done, but nowadays you don't even know what that means anymore...

As a positive, I really like how you make the female models, they are very thicc.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
Wouldn't it have been better to finish the other Cartel game first? This could have even been a continuation or something, idk.

Also, kinda weird that no males appear (I mean, you could have guys as subordinates but they'd fuck their girls offscreen, so no NTR)... I'm kinda tired of these games where it seems like you are the only male in the world... Diversity would make it more realistic. This type of game (with this theme) could be extremely good, if it has an interesting, intriguing story...

But idk what to say, developing 2 games at the same time with the same theme is kinda weird... Like, I see the other game is v.05, which used to mean half-way done, but nowadays you don't even know what that means anymore...

As a positive, I really like how you make the female models, they are very thicc.
Good points but there’s actually more males than females in this game haha

Reactions: Page11

Page11

May 23, 2019
Good points but there’s actually more males than females in this game haha
Ah, I haven't played it yet. :D
I only saw the screenshots and they made it seem like the usual game where you are the only male.
Well, I'll follow the project for now and see where it goes.

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
[ feedback] I like the game mostly so far(y). Why do we need to keep buying new planes? I could understand if the m.c needed to upgrade to a new plane to go further or more cargo space. Just not every time I want to visit another city in the game and them have to pay to visit different city's. I think you should buy the plane to visit a new city only once then pay for visiting the city every time:WeSmart:.

Last edited:
Reactions: IndianaTK

Guz007

Nov 21, 2021
[ feedback] I like the game mostly so far(y). Why do we need to keep buying new planes? I could understand if the m.c needed to upgrade to a new plane to go further or more cargo space. Just not every time I want to visit another city in the game and them have to pay to visit different city's. I think you should buy the plane to visit a new city only once then pay for visiting the city every time:WeSmart:.
Is there a fix for going to meluga city?

Reactions: shitforfun77

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
No haha there are two options

You can buy your own jet then travel as many times as you want, or rent a jet to travel

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/lilaroom.rpy", line 222, in script
    LILA "YEAH......."
Exception: Sayer 'LILA' is not defined.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/lilaroom.rpy", line 222, in script
    LILA "YEAH......."
  File "C:\Users\phase\OneDrive\Desktop\carsim\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 890, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
  File "C:\Users\phase\OneDrive\Desktop\carsim\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 783, in eval_who
    raise Exception("Sayer '%s' is not defined." % who)
Exception: Sayer 'LILA' is not defined.

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Cartel Sim 0.1
Tue Nov  7 09:16:35 2023
trying to talk to Lila at bar and this happens every time.

-------0-

Aug 1, 2021
Is there a fix for going to meluga city?
First I was thinking the problem was this version f95, then payed patreon and same problem then just had to think a bit and done, ez pzz.

Yes I for example had the same problems did a little search on the game files and I have played alot.
Just check the rpy files, primarly homecitymap.rpy :p and the problem with the city hall button is also fine, 2 events one button has to fail! just add a small button, for the event misson at city hall and done. Per example mine its that star, for the city hall mission.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

D_Caliber2K

Mar 28, 2018
First I was thinking the problem was this version f95, then payed patreon and same problem then just had to think a bit and done, ez pzz.

Yes I for example had the same problems did a little search on the game files and I have played alot.
Just check the rpy files, primarly homecitymap.rpy :p and the problem with the city hall button is also fine, 2 events one button has to fail! just add a small button, for the event misson at city hall and done. Per example mine its that star, for the city hall mission.

The website you uploaded the file to won't allow access because it says to turn off Ad Blockers. But, even after removing my adblockers it still says the same thing. Is there any chance you can upload the files to a different upload service? Or even just the homeCityMap.rpy file?

EDIT Nevermind, I was able to fix it by changing "Meluga_captured_general" in the homeCityMap.rpy file to "Meluga_captured_generalstore".

Last edited:

-------0-

Aug 1, 2021
The website you uploaded the file to won't allow access because it says to turn off Ad Blockers. But, even after removing my adblockers it still says the same thing. Is there any chance you can upload the files to a different upload service? Or even just the homeCityMap.rpy file?

EDIT Nevermind, I was able to fix it by changing "Meluga_captured_general" in the homeCityMap.rpy file to "Meluga_captured_generalstore".
Good afternoon, I'm already uploading to another site, the reason is at the time i changed a few files, I know primarly the problem was on the homecitymap rpy but I'm not sure if there was another required change in anotherso I uploaded the entire game, i also linked the right renders that ITK had to each building they belong.

Reactions: hunt005

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Are there or will there be repeatable xxx events in the game [like man of the house or summertime saga does]?

Last edited:

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 51, in script
    if Meluga_captured_general == True:
  File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 51, in <module>
NameError: name 'Meluga_captured_general' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 51, in script
  File "C:\Users\phase\OneDrive\Desktop\carsim\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\ast.py", line 2133, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "C:\Users\phase\OneDrive\Desktop\carsim\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1153, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "C:\Users\phase\OneDrive\Desktop\carsim\CartelSim-0.1-win\renpy\python.py", line 1146, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/homeCityMap.rpy", line 51, in <module>
NameError: name 'Meluga_captured_general' is not defined

Windows-10-10.0.19045 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.1.1.23060707
Cartel Sim 0.1
Sun Nov 12 08:59:27 2023

Dfour

Jul 15, 2017
As a mexican i find this weird as fuck, i want to play it hahaah
But it seems heavy for a 0.1, it does has content or why is it that heavy?

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes