IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
As far as I can tell, apart from a single line in the intro the MC is considered family to at least 3 women in the game. Gameplay didn't feel like it lost the tag at all.
Exactly. I don’t even bother responding to those messages because they clearly haven’t played the game

Reactions: kelelih

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Sighs after that one scene the MC is a hypocritical dumb ass. That he can't even recover tbh. I'm not sure why you made him do something that stupid that he's literally a slave now.

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
so this is either a remake or a knock off of cartel mom or whatever it was called im guessing by the looks of it is a remake and incest is taken out for some reason im assuming either way i dont see why in the hell their is a need for a total new game maybe a retool or rename the game sure but a total remake is absurd yeah i think ill pass the OG VN was okay to say the least but this not so sure but good luck with the VN though (y) (y):coffee: ;)

Last edited:

Karmasaur

Dec 24, 2021
I think bots are leaving reviews in the comment falsely propping up the score.

For instance:

Cartel Simulator presents a compelling experience with its captivating animation and engaging gameplay. The attention to detail in the animation is truly commendable, immersing players in a vibrant and intriguing world. The gameplay, while enjoyable, does show potential with its unreleased version. It's worth noting that, like any work in progress, there may be a few bugs to iron out. However, the promise of an exciting and well-crafted game is evident.

"Captivating animation" of which only 1 BJ scene exists, which is the only sex scene in the game. "'Engaging Gameplay" in which you spam the same attack over and over until the enemy is dead. "Attention to detail in the animation is truly commendable immersing players in a vibrant and intriguing world". There's only 1 sex scene in the entire game and that is enough to tell this guy that it is a vibrant and intriguing world?

I call BS

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Cartel Simulator [v0.1] [ITK]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Peri3481

Aug 23, 2023
For someone who doesn't know anything about Cartel Mom, can I get an impartial perspective on whether or not this is worth starting? Thx.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes