Jan 3, 2021
Most don't bother to read the thread, posts the same things that have already been addressed by others, don't use the search feature, and just downright complains like entitled children. Some of you are giving decent feedback, but the majority... wtf

Again...

1. This game is a rebrand/remake of Cartel Mom -- Cartel Mom isn't "abandoned" -- it is now this.
  2. INC was removed because the game is being released on Steam -- (patch is apparently being released on Patreon as noted on their Patreon)
    1. View attachment 3059708
  3. The version available to download here on F95 is a leaked extremely buggy version AS NOTED BY THE DEV THEMSELF in this thread and on their Patreon when they shared it with their high tier Patrons.--If you look, the dev didn't share the links themselves or share the game on here as they have their other games.
  4. The Dev (ITK) has only 1 game they started a while ago that has not been completed thus far. However, they stated earlier in the thread they are still developing it, but have moved it over to a different engine. They posted links to their other completed games here.
    1. Jedi Trainer (Prodigy Trainer)
    2. Master of the earth
    3. Never Meet Your Heroes (AKA The City of Women)-- This is also available on steam and was their last game they finished.
      1. View attachment 3059713

Just saying... don't be so damn harsh -- this is how developers lose faith and end up quitting because the community can be so damn toxic for no real reason. Grow the heck up... we're on a +18 site for goodness sake.
Where's the patch then?

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
So then the entire relationship dynamic between the MC and his Mom & Sister is changed now? No IC involved any longer? I would not even begin to tell you how to create your project and I have a lot of respect for the people that can create these games/VNs as I could not do it, I do not have the skills but I think by changing the relationship between the MC and the females in his family you are alienating a considerable amount of potential "donators" by removing that dynamic. Lot of IC fans on this site with money. But best of luck to you.

Last edited:

Ray123

Aug 26, 2017
For the Cartel Simulator, I think the developer needs to add more genres and ideas to their game of blackmail, BDSM, gore, snuff, graphic violence, drugs, and more because this game is beyond violence and insanity. We all know the history of the Cartels in South America.

Reactions: Tgbriza88

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
For the Cartel Simulator, I think the developer needs to add more genres and ideas to their game of blackmail, BDSM, gore, snuff, graphic violence, drugs, and more because this game is beyond violence and insanity. We all know the history of the Cartels in South America.
The steam version has all that

Reactions: zacishot

kelelih

May 13, 2022
Looks like the game lost the incest tag so it is going to lose me as well.
As far as I can tell, apart from a single line in the intro the MC is considered family to at least 3 women in the game. Gameplay didn't feel like it lost the tag at all.

3.70 star(s) 11 Votes