IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
yeah we are on an +18 site so learn to take criticism. this dev seems to have serious issues sticking to and finishing whatever their current project is.
I genuinely have no clue what you’re talking about. I’ve finished every game except 1 which is currently being remade in Unity.

Honestly I think I might just stop posting my games on this site altogether since it’s such an issue for people to read.

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
I never complained about the dev abandoning the game, I just questioned the removal of incest, which in my opinion was not explained before.

I hope there is at least one incest patch in the future

Jul 25, 2022
I never complained about the dev abandoning the game, I just questioned the removal of incest, which in my opinion was not explained before.

I hope there is at least one incest patch in the future
I have the impression that the majority are just complaining about the removal of incest and not about abandoning games

GhostAdi@13

Aug 9, 2022
ITK bro I love your games but just one thing that I noticed in your Evey games is after reaching last sex scene with mom there is no way that we can have bj or sex with mom again but can I request you that please add some sex scenes with mom which can be played after reaching the end of character story like mom

Reactions: holaje12

dahlenxd

Apr 15, 2020
Do anyone know if they will fix the buggs and release it again or they will do that for next release ?

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
To the dev/dev's I already put this game on my Wishlist on steam please add repeatable xxx events with all the lady's and not just throw the scenes into a gallery. I hope that a I patch will be added or the dev well let the player chose the relationship with the household. Good game and story. Are you planning to add repeatable xxx events or planning to add a gallery?

wpeale71341

Jan 27, 2021
anyone else having this issue?
View attachment 3057618
Can't enter the city map? Yes I get an error every time I click it and the female cop tells I can't do anything else until I take the barbershop there. I also get kicked to the main menu screen every time I accidentally click on city hall as well. For a game I have spent hours grinding in and have had no sex scenes and money is a drag to get just constantly selling weed I am beginning to get perturbed at the bugs and the grind with no reward.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Can't enter the city map? Yes I get an error every time I click it and the female cop tells I can't do anything else until I take the barbershop there. I also get kicked to the main menu screen every time I accidentally click on city hall as well. For a game I have spent hours grinding in and have had no sex scenes and money is a drag to get just constantly selling weed I am beginning to get perturbed at the bugs and the grind with no reward.
On Patreon page says it was a pre release, to expect many bugs,he said next release will be better. I've tested a few games for friends and always before releasing a game or update I check for bugs. Dev should have a tester. He also have variables name wrong reputation and awareness are mixed, no issues with money, I use 0x52 urm I think for money is money or cash and in wharehouse you have 3 choices colombians=cocaine sell and the nigerians are stronger peeps haven't tried italians yet but I think has to do with money,will try later, take this bugged game and play with it so when the good release is out you already know what to do,since the battles are kinda lame I put buildings to 1 hp to avoid wasting time same for the bosses, I just want own the whole thing,will see variables or ask for help for other files to see if I can skip that quesor make it like if it's done since that bug is preventing to move forward.

IndianaTK

Game Developer
Jun 14, 2017
On Patreon page says it was a pre release, to expect many bugs,he said next release will be better. I've tested a few games for friends and always before releasing a game or update I check for bugs. Dev should have a tester. He also have variables name wrong reputation and awareness are mixed, no issues with money, I use 0x52 urm I think for money is money or cash and in wharehouse you have 3 choices colombians=cocaine sell and the nigerians are stronger peeps haven't tried italians yet but I think has to do with money,will try later, take this bugged game and play with it so when the good release is out you already know what to do,since the battles are kinda lame I put buildings to 1 hp to avoid wasting time same for the bosses, I just want own the whole thing,will see variables or ask for help for other files to see if I can skip that quesor make it like if it's done since that bug is preventing to move forward.
This wasn’t a prerelease, this version was never supposed to be released publicly.

Reactions: chicho1958

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
This wasn’t a prerelease, this version was never supposed to be released publicly.
You have to tighten the leash on your Patrons, people here are used to waiting because they have other games to play, they only getting game a week or 2 before us so it's no big deal. (y)

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
Yes same here
I had that same issue I skipped that quest,go talk with detective, I think 2 times for next quest but wanted to upload save so others could keep playing don't know if more bugs but will keep checking.Next quest is in that town that's where I'm at...no spoilers :rolleyes:

chicho1958

Engaged Member
Donor
Apr 28, 2020
I uploaded save to skip that quest,just scroll some posts talk to detective 2 times..I think to activate next quest which will take you to that town...but problem is I have gang the nigerians for stronger troops ......mmm interesting...."lightbulb effect" gonna start new game see if I can skip that quest from start before choosing gang so that way people have the option they want. Here's that save, nothing done besides 1st fight, with that quest done,save in detective office talk to her for next quest also remember nothing done and no money...could've thrown in a few millions...you know....nightclub...jet...let me know if you need money I can add a few millions but you have to grind again, can also max the stats.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 11 Votes