4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

Nulldev

Nov 28, 2017
My antivirus have in the last 2 maybe 3 updates, found "CaseysFall.exe" as a suspicious file and quarantine it. I thought it was a false positive as no one else reported it.
When in doubt, upload it to , 60+ antivirus check.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
hey people like to complain that the feMCs who go along with the blackmail are so stupid, unrealistic, etc. and yea. they usually are.

so here. you have an option not to go along with it. makes for a REAL short and rather underwhelming adult game tho since the premise IS being blackmailed. :ROFLMAO:
Silly as it sounds, as one of those people who are often annoyed by this I actually really appreciate this path being in the game, even if it's mostly a token option. Casey calling her blackmailer on their bullshit and walking away to live a happy life will be my canon version.

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Hi there folks,

I hope everyone here is having a wonderful week!

This is not a teaser nor is it a spoiler, it's just a quick render that I've done for fun and to experiment.

View attachment 1204981

Stay safe, I wish you the best!

PS:
The development progress this week has been good, I'm really looking forward to sharing version 2021-06 with the community. VelcroFist, myself and some very helpful players have been coming up with neat ideas for the game.
Very beautiful render! I hope to see something like this in the game at some point :)

Madmartigan9999

Mar 29, 2019
Hey Guys,
if you have an old computer like mine and trouble with the newest release of this game (text display bug)
then SHFT+G and choose the third line in the left colum (>Force ANGLE2 Renderer), then restart the game.
Fixed it for me in this game. AWAM MajG.JPG

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sakrilas

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Hey Guys,
if you have an old computer like mine and trouble with the newest release of this game (text display bug)
then SHFT+G and choose the third line in the left colum (>Force ANGLE2 Renderer), then restart the game.
Fixed it for me in this game. View attachment 1256906
Hi there,

I think I found a way to automatically set that for players in the future. Would you mind testing it for me? I would reupload a new version of the game for you to see if it works on your machine without needing the Shift+G menu.

I would really appreciate the help, since I can't reproduce the issue on my computer

ronan333

Jan 23, 2020
Hi there folks,

I hope everyone here is having a wonderful week!

This is not a teaser nor is it a spoiler, it's just a quick render that I've done for fun and to experiment.

View attachment 1204981

Stay safe, I wish you the best!

PS:
The development progress this week has been good, I'm really looking forward to sharing version 2021-06 with the community. VelcroFist, myself and some very helpful players have been coming up with neat ideas for the game.
I love Casey just as she is. She is obviously making it clear that she is not like 99% of the other girls out there and that is one of the things that attracted me to this game. I really don't want her to change that and at this stage of her life it would be out of character for her. People can find games all day long that follow the norm; I like how this one doesn't.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I love Casey just as she is. She is obviously making it clear that she is not like 99% of the other girls out there and that is one of the things that attracted me to this game. I really don't want her to change that and at this stage of her life it would be out of character for her. People can find games all day long that follow the norm; I like how this one doesn't.
Hi there, Ronan

In the upcoming day the story will bifurcate into very different paths.

One path will follow somewhat close to what the original Casey's Fall Erotica has, which involves Casey indeed loosing her pubic hair.

The other path will allow Casey to maintain her pubic hair.

Both paths will play out significantly different. You would probably be one that would enjoy the alternate path more than the original one, since you like Casey's pubes.

Last edited:

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
Hi there, Ronan

In the upcoming day the story will bifurcate into very different paths.

One path will follow somewhat close to what the original Casey's Fall Erotica has, which involves Casey indeed loosing her pubic hair.

The other path will allow Casey to maintain her pubic hair.

Both paths will play out significantly different. You would probably be one that would enjoy the alternate path more than the original one, since you like Casey's pubes.
just remember more branching and paths mean more renders lol. i love the game tho so far. glad that you've decided to use the visual novel format to let you experiment with other possibilities as well. also hopefully people remember this when updates are shorter or only certain branches get updated at a time....

i personally love the uniqueness in her lips (more than the shaved or not shaved issue) and how it is her biggest personal body issue. i'll be taking whichever paths she dislikes the most, which i'm sure will be the path showing that off. the humiliation aspects of this VN are just extra excellent. cannot wait.

• Red Heart

DashaTaran

Jul 24, 2018
This game is really good, and the render is also great
and I love that hairy pubis!
But that part "naked in park & taking selfies with random guys" is too fast paced.
I am a little worried that the MC will soon let the whole school and whole world see her naked, that is too slutty and not fun

btw I prefer the old haircut

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I really liked this update and the gallery/hints addition. There are some significant changes in the outcome if you follow some of those paths, and it's nice to know how to get them.

entercaps

Feb 2, 2021
Nice game, hope this game can achieve completion. I really like public exhibitionist theme, but what really makes me hard is Casey's pussy, that pretty flappy labia and broken pussy like being overused. I can see details in that pussy.

Madmartigan9999

Mar 29, 2019
Hi there,

I think I found a way to automatically set that for players in the future. Would you mind testing it for me? I would reupload a new version of the game for you to see if it works on your machine without needing the Shift+G menu.

I would really appreciate the help, since I can't reproduce the issue on my computer
Hi Sakrilas,
I'll be delighted to help :)
Hit me when you want.

• Red Heart
4.40 star(s) 38 Votes