4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
oh hello hello. thank you introducing me to even more new fun stuff. following you as well. xD
Thank you, Blastwave! <3

I love posting ENF and OON pictures in there, I hope you'll enjoy it ^^
I'm also always open to hear suggestions.

Oh! I woke up this morning with a delightful huge surprise! The feeling is mutual. I knew it from the beginning of your Pixiv posts that your works are irresistible! Thank you so much for following me and I am SO GLAD I followed you and met you here. Again, your work is A GEM. -much love
Ah nice! Reading this message has made my day.
I would love to keep in touch!

Just for fun, I tried putting together my interpretation of as if she were doing a cameo in "Casey's Fall".

Here's Ria and Casey hanging out together.

pic with ria.png

Wish you the best.

I'm looking forward to your future uploads.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
Sakrilas OMG! No one has EVER done anything that NICE to me related to my works! Excuse me being overly expressive but YOU TOTALLY MADE MY DAY..... [sob] I'm gonna save this beautiful picture in my heart, in my memories. Deeply, I thank you, Sakrilas. I'm in tears. literally in tears., KyaaaAAA! ...

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
¿Cuándo saldrá la actualización para ir desnuda por la ciudad, etc??
cuando salra la actualizacion para ir desnuda por la ciudad, etc?
Hi there,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Parallel universe colliding; Casey decided to visit as well ^^
for Sakrilas and VelcroFist
View attachment 1342264

- much Love
Ah! That's awesome! <3<3<3

Thank you for doing this!

Seeing Casey being re-imagined in Honey Select and hanging out next to the original Ria herself brings a huge smile to my face <3

I'm glad you reached out in here, fazthestampede! Had I known you were that nice, I would've reached out to you sooner hahah.

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
that was the least I could do! It was a pleasure making Casey in HS and in my free time. Excuse any face or physique differences of my Casey's version in HS. I'll remind myself to make more and more similar to the original. I'm already so glad to be one of your cheerleaders. -BIG HUG Sakrilas

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
1628882531012.png

Hello!

It's Friday the 13th and, as promised, here we have the next release of Casey's Fall!

I hope you'll have a good time playing it.

Once again, special thanks to our Patrons, without you this project would not be possible. <3

Here are the download links:

Thanks for all the support and engagement <3 This is being great!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Beowulf8

Jul 1, 2018
I am pleased to present you the German translation of Casey today. If you have any suggestions or find errors, please contact me. :D

Ich freue mich euch heute die deutsche Übersetzung von Casey präsentieren zu dürfen. Wenn ihr Anregungen habt oder Fehler findet meldet euch bitte bei mir. Wenn jemand Zeit und Lust hat als Übersetzer bei "Caseys Fall "mit mir im Team D zu arbeiten, bitte per PN bei mir melden. :D

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
I am pleased to present you the German translation of Casey today. If you have any suggestions or find errors, please contact me. :D

Ich freue mich euch heute die deutsche Übersetzung von Casey präsentieren zu dürfen. Wenn ihr Anregungen habt oder Fehler findet meldet euch bitte bei mir. Wenn jemand Zeit und Lust hat als Übersetzer bei "Caseys Fall "mit mir im Team D zu arbeiten, bitte per PN bei mir melden. :D
Thanks for all your hard work on those Translations, Beowulf8! I'm really happy that you joined the team <3.

Hopefully we'll have people trying the game out in German, either to practice the new language or to enjoy the game in their native tongue.

Thanks again, you're awesome!

• Love
Reactions: fazthestampede

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Seeing 50 events of text message derived scenes and magical participation of numerous other people its really unsubstantiated blackmail. The game needs someone with physical presence instead of a phone and random accomplices that happen to do things that benefit the phone.

Reactions: WeAreChecking

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
Seeing 50 events of text message derived scenes and magical participation of numerous other people its really unsubstantiated blackmail. The game needs someone with physical presence instead of a phone and random accomplices that happen to do things that benefit the phone.
Jolene substantiated it right from the beginning. Phoebe later backed it up. Are other people like Cassandra, the security guard and Mark in on it, or are they red herrings? Could one of these people be behind it all or is it someone else entirely?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Form ima number 7 in previews I saw some choise. It supposed to be Choise based game or it is just a path with end game and one with kinetic Novel? If that chose it ther it mean it no longer kinetic novel?

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Form ima number 7 in previews I saw some choise. It supposed to be Choise based game or it is just a path with end game and one with kinetic Novel? If that chose it ther it mean it no longer kinetic novel?
At the moment I'm keeping the Kinetic Novel flag because the story follows the same path with slight variations based on the choice. Day 4 is the first day that truly diverges the story, once we implement the alternative path of day 4 I'll remove the kinetic novel flag.

dev, please don't take the bush away or at least trim it :cool:
We will give the player the option to keep the bush, this is just not implemented yet, but it will be available soon.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes