4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

fazthestampede

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2017
I loved the update! Not many photoshoot scenes managed to make me aroused except for this one! I looooveeee Casey's wild animal down there! let the world watch. Thank you for your hard work, Sakrilas! :oops:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Sakrilas and Mr.CAI

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
dev would you force Casey to do boob job?
i think this kinda hot:unsure:
If this ever happens it should be an alternative & a matter of choice for players. Whilst I respect your opinion, to me, boob jobs, or anything involving silicon or cosmetic surgery is a huge turn-off. Having said that, there are many MCs in the gaming world who could benefit from a breast reduction, for the good of their backs & ability to find clothes that don't have to be made to measure.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
At the moment I'm keeping the Kinetic Novel flag because the story follows the same path with slight variations based on the choice. Day 4 is the first day that truly diverges the story, once we implement the alternative path of day 4 I'll remove the kinetic novel flag.
Good to know it. I will keep an eys on it, when it gon I gonna give it a try.

Reactions: Sakrilas

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Nice update (though a bit short). I am totally into the modern look down below; wild bushes should stay in the past. Neat trims are okay if totally shaven is too much, but I like the fact that Casey was humiliated by the shave, so will keep that even if the option changes.

I imagine that it will take a couple of updates to get back to school, but I am looking forward to seeing the consequences there of Casey's chices last time she was in school. This is great pacing.

Mar 26, 2020
Bro these renders make me dizzy, got everyone walking on walls and shit, standing at 45 degree angles. Like why? Is this artistic? Is it autistic?

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
Bro these renders make me dizzy, got everyone walking on walls and shit, standing at 45 degree angles. Like why? Is this artistic? Is it autistic?
Sorry about that.
You're not the first one to voice frustration with those dutch angles.

I learned more with time and started toning down with them in the latest updates.

I agree that I overdid with them in the first days. Even though my focus is on creating new content, I'm still dedicating some time to fixing the early renders to reduce the amount of dutch angles.

Here are a couple of examples of fixes for chapter 1 so far:

1628984912088.png

1628984929447.png

1628984946414.png

So yeah, sorry... I'm fixing that

Mar 26, 2020
Sorry about that.
You're not the first one to voice frustration with those dutch angles.

I learned more with time and started toning down with them in the latest updates.

I agree that I overdid with them in the first days. Even though my focus is on creating new content, I'm still dedicating some time to fixing the early renders to reduce the amount of dutch angles.

Here are a couple of examples of fixes for chapter 1 so far:

View attachment 1352710

View attachment 1352713

View attachment 1352714

So yeah, sorry... I'm fixing that
Cheers, besides that nice game.

Reactions: Sakrilas
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes