4.40 star(s) 39 Votes
Oct 24, 2019
I downloaded the latest update but when I load my last save nothing happens. The game ends with the last scene and the credits from my last save. The version does say 2022-4 on the main menu. Can someone tell me whats wrong? The last save I have ends where Phoebe has just taken Casey's clothes and Casey's parents have just left town. I get no progress beyond that point.
diffrent path that starts on day 4

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
(and apparently Casey's clothes are so flimsy she cannot feel her skirt getting torn off, what is this? Skyrim?)
It's called normalcy bias. Basically, if you're not expecting it then your brain won't be able to make sense of it immediately. I wrote that scene based on something that I witnessed in real life. It was wrap-around skirt with a velcro clasp. She stood up, the skirt remained on the chair and it was several seconds before she realised what it was that didn't feel right. She gasped before collapsing into laughter along with the rest of us. :D

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I downloaded the latest update but when I load my last save nothing happens. The game ends with the last scene and the credits from my last save. The version does say 2022-4 on the main menu. Can someone tell me whats wrong? The last save I have ends where Phoebe has just taken Casey's clothes and Casey's parents have just left town. I get no progress beyond that point.
Choose not to shave during the photo session and you will see all of the new content added since January.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
v2022-04-Patch

teaser.png

Hi there everyone,

This Patch to v2022-04 does not bring any new events, but it implements the following changes:

- Full translation of the contents of the game for Simplified English, Italian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), French, Russian.
- Improvements to the German translation (80.72% translated).
- Fix bug that caused the Gallery Page to change the available events based on the player loading older Saves.

You can either fully download the game again already patched (~300mb), or you can download just the patch (~6mb) and override the file "scripts.rpa" yourself.

The patch can be downloaded here:

Let me know if I can assist you with anything.

Last edited:

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
So I have to go all the way back to that point? That was a bit early in the story wasn't it? Why would that single decision kill all of the content from where I am now and completely leave me out of the April update? That doesn't make sense.

This is why the story needs a walkthrough. I hate having to go back like that. Such a waste of time.
You can Start a New Game, and then select "Start at day 5". You won't need to replay the whole story again.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hordragg

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
This is why the story needs a walkthrough. I hate having to go back like that. Such a waste of time.
There's one available in our Discord server. It's pinned in the spoiler-discussions thread. (Yes, it does contain spoilers). I'm just working on an update for it, which I'll hopefully have done within a few days.

The story has a timeline, so if you want to play all paths then you will by nature have to go back to an earlier time to when whatever happened to cause the fork in the story. Sakrilas has made that pretty easy if you start from the beginning. You'll be presented with a screen there which says "Where do you want to start the game?" That then gives you the option of picking a day you want to start at. Then you'll be asked questions about each decision Casey makes prior to that day, so you can start in the path you want to play from that day.

Reactions: Hordragg

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, I didn't say those were all the paths. I just said " in the story so far "... ;) There are at least 3 more paths planned that will kick in around Days 8 & 9, plus a bunch of choices that trigger small variations or special endings all over the place. Cassandra has barely started yet. We'll be seeing more of her from Day 6 that we're working on now.

• Love
Reactions: Paco Loco

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
Oh, I didn't say those were all the paths. I just said " in the story so far "... ;) There are at least 3 more paths planned that will kick in around Days 8 & 9, plus a bunch of choices that trigger small variations or special endings all over the place. Cassandra has barely started yet. We'll be seeing more of her from Day 6 that we're working on now.
Oh, man!

Reactions: VelcroFist

VelcroFist

Game Developer
Apr 6, 2021
It's about the development process and the time we have available to us. The story is split up into "days" over a 28 day timeline. Within that there are several paths. What we try to do for the most part is work on one path over one "day" at a time. When we finish a path, we release an update for it and then start on another path until we finish all paths on that "day". Then we move on to the next "day". Last month we had to take a time-out for the first time ever because of the amount of time we've been putting into it. We were both burnt out and starting to suffer health issues so it was completely necessary. There's a crazy amount of effort that goes into it, which you probably don't realise if you've never done something similar yourself. I've put in more hours than I have in a full time job writing all of the dialogue and plots, and that's with a real full time job and family stuff around it. Sakrilas probably puts in even more time, lovingly crafting each image with so much detail, as well as writing all of the code and timing for the game play. When you play a new release, it might only take 10 minutes, but creating it probably took a month or more, and that's 2 people both putting in 6-8 hours every day, even more on weekends.

Sakrilas

Just Another Member
Game Developer
Oct 26, 2017
These past few days I spent a lot of time working on the renders of the game, so today I wanted to relax for a bit.

So I thought of doing a fourth wall breaking render for fun.

In here we can see part of the cast of the game going over the script together.

The thought of them being actors in a production series sounded too good to pass. I hope you'll enjoy this render as much as I did putting it together.

script meeting.png

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
These past few days I spent a lot of time working on the renders of the game, so today I wanted to relax for a bit.

The thought of them being actors in a production series sounded too good to pass. I hope you'll enjoy this render as much as I did putting it together.

View attachment 1786025

HaHaHa so you are saying that she is a natural exhibitionist anyway

• Haha
Reactions: Sakrilas

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020

View attachment 1786025

And, of course, the best version is the one with pubes. It will always be. Long live the forests, I say! :cool:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Sakrilas
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes