BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
There's something really devious about a girl that shaves her pussy, claiming that she did it so as NOT to draw attention to herself ;)
Is it? I thought it was just a sort of commentary on the cultural differences between Japan and the west. In Japan it is less common to shave your crotch than it is, at least, in the USA.

So, unshaven she wouldn't stand out in Japan, as fewer people shave. Moving to MC's country though, my impression was that shaved was a more general norm and Asian friend shaved as to not draw attention to her bush.

But she could still be devious, I'd love it if she suddenly turned out to be sexually dominant, that'd be hot as hell. Especially since in Japan women are typically sexually submissive.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Chapter 8: Release

Download:

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What's Next?
With everything now set into motion, Chapter 9 will allow the protagonist to finally lose her virginity. This will feature a massive amount of sex scenes (with 4 male choices, and 4 female choices to pick between), while players who wish to preserve her virginity will also be able to do so.

A Discord server will also be going live in a couple days, so I'll let you all know once it's ready!

Hope you enjoy Chapter 8!

Last edited:

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
sorry guys was sleepy and mistakenly read chapter 8 as v0.8 .. fixed it now and promoted tell me if anything else is wrong

Reactions: ionDivvy

mgtoons

Jul 25, 2018
Male protag devs need to look at these female protag games and take notes. I swear, the models I see in the female protag games are almost always better. It's frustrating to see all of these awesome models in games I don't play. <sigh>

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Casual Desires [v0.7b] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 753 MB
Original Size Mac: 736 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 224 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 206 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Kryptozoid

Sep 3, 2016
Tried this game for the first time (not really, just extracted the CGs to see if it was worth it) and it looks really great. My only complaints are too many lesbian scenes, but I don't really mind as long as it's not the only kind of scenes there is. And also, no sex scenes yet with the readhead, which of course is my favorite. Does anyone who actually played the game knows if sex scenes with her are planned soon ?

Last edited:
Reactions: ionDivvy

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Can you avoid cock in this game? I prefer chick
I think so. There's a "lesbian mode" in the preferences, but I don't know what it really does as I still had the option to encounter cock with one of the characters, but I made the choice for that so I think it's perfectly avoidable.

Last time I played through I wasn't forced to encounter any sex with male characters I'm fairly sure.
yes (at least for rita)
Aren't the scenes with Violet avoidable? I'll have to check again.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Did she break a heel or is her heel that strong that it can punch through concrete?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have lesbian mode turned off mostly because I have already all the female only options picked and have avoided all dudes and turning it on now probably wouldn't do much anyway.

Did the pizza delivery girl quit or get scared? As you get a whole new girl this time when you order pizza. Old pizza girl had redish brown hair and the one that came now had dark brown hair?

Luna Mia and Haruka are the ones that I'm interested in.

winini

No clue as I don't have that in the top left hand corner of my screen. Maybe it has something to do with your computer.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
UGH!!! End of Chapter 8 and STILL no vaginal/anal sex. Too much of this ultra-slow burn stuff on this site. And a novel's worth of dialogue. No lesbian sex either.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
MattShizzle

Well you do have a scene with her friend gaylord and the pizza dough boy. But next version will feature a massive amount of sex scenes (with 4 male choices, and 4 female choices to pick between), while players who wish to preserve her virginity will also be able to do so.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes