myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
He's the only other male in the house and just from looking at him you can tell that he's never ever going to ever get his dick wet except for when he gets into the shower so the only thing he can do is creep on them and jerk on his tiny little tadger while dreaming of a better life where he has girls crawling all over him.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
If there is any project supporters in this site. Can you please tell the status of the animations poll on Patreon?

I am afraid that the animations will greatly increase the time gap between releases.

HikBenAkk

Jan 17, 2021
If there is any project supporters in this site. Can you please tell the status of the animations poll on Patreon?

I am afraid that the animations will greatly increase the time gap between releases.
Hi,

Don't worry.
For the moment, the votes are in favor of the wish not to prioritize animations.

• "Yes, please! As many as you can fit in." : 32%
  • "A few per release sounds good, but it's not super important." : 59%
  • "I'm indifferent/not particularly interested." : 9%
I voted fot the second option too ;).
The story and the characters who wear it are so captivating, I think we can wait for animations... Story first !! :p:D

Best Regards.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
Hi,

Don't worry.
For the moment, the votes are in favor of the wish not to prioritize animations.

• "Yes, please! As many as you can fit in." : 32%
  • "A few per release sounds good, but it's not super important." : 59%
  • "I'm indifferent/not particularly interested." : 9%
I voted fot the second option too ;).
The story and the characters who wear it are so captivating, I think we can wait for animations... Story first !! :p:D

Best Regards.
Thanks for the info!

There is also an option to finish the game first and then add the animations via patch, or release "The Animated Edition" if the dev feels like it.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
It's actually pretty refreshing to see a game with a female protagonist where the sex scenes don't revolve around a dumb MC getting blackmailed and/or raped.
Yes! Yes it is! In majority of games we can be smart innocent good girl or a dumb slut. Why can't we be a smart slut?

If this game will let us be smart, kind but slutty girl and somehow let us keep heartwarming relationships with our friends... For me it will become one of the greatest adult games ever!

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Out of curiosity, and to show fans on F95 some love, here's a popularity poll for the main heroines. Let me know who your favourite girl is below!

I'll most likely be adding a new (5th) heroine at some point as well, but this is probably still a couple chapters off, as we're now starting the 'lost virginity' phase of the story. ;)

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes