Valronn

Apr 13, 2018
I got excited when I saw it was a FMC corruption and assumed because it looked like HS models (tho nicer) that it have animated scenes, is there any plan for animation in the future? I'll still check this one out as the renders look great but I usually only play games with at least basic animation, I know I'm missing out and there are a few non animated I need to play but it's just my preference tho looking at this game that may change :)

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
TBH how come in nearly all of these adult games MC starts out as a virgin or if female either a virgin/barely experienced/prude? Why none where she's a slut (or even prostitute) from the start?

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
TBH how come in nearly all of these adult games MC starts out as a virgin or if female either a virgin/barely experienced/prude? Why none where she's a slut (or even prostitute) from the start?
Probably because most of us would rather not play the whore (least those in this thread)?

KrisWu

Jan 1, 2021
That said, it's also important to strike a good balance between story and sex, which is why I'm making sure not to stretch things out too long. We're very close now to the point where the MC loses her virginity, and from there, anal and group sex and everything else will follow as well.
Chapter 7 looks good and I enjoyed it. The longer time the MC waits, the more pressure she will release when she finally fucks somebody (no matter boy or girl). I think it is not a bad idea for keeping her away from having sex until end chapter 7. That makes me even more excited if you have nice text and renders for the defloration scene in the future.

Reactions: ionDivvy

jaman20

Feb 22, 2020
Great idea to show her boobs to both guys, both are best friends so both had to see :)
great 4some time too with the other older couple very hot scenes

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.6c APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
I got excited when I saw it was a FMC corruption and assumed because it looked like HS models (tho nicer) that it have animated scenes, is there any plan for animation in the future?
There are indeed plans for animations in the future! Until now, it's been difficult to fit them into the release schedule due to technical constraints (it takes a lot more PC horsepower than regular images), but we're getting closer and closer to it being a reality. I'd especially like to have a few animations included in the defloration scenes, if possible.

I find games with slutty protagonists quite hot as well, but the problem is that they can run dry pretty quick, since there isn't really anywhere left for the story to go at that point.

This is why I chose to have the MC and some of the other girls start out as virgins, with Violet instead fulfilling that sexually experienced/promiscuous role in the early stages of the game. It won't be that much longer until the MC is fooling around and having threesomes herself. :p

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I've yet to see an adult game where she starts as a slut. Worst I've seen is A Wife And Mother. MC there makes the average nun look slutty. 3 years in and she barely had sex with her husband and no cheating at all. All yeakking/no sex is boring. Too much internal dialogue gets very boring. That's when I click-click-click like I'm Barry Allen.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I find games with slutty protagonists quite hot as well, but the problem is that they can run dry pretty quick, since there isn't really anywhere left for the story to go at that point.

This is why I chose to have the MC and some of the other girls start out as virgins, with Violet instead fulfilling that sexually experienced/promiscuous role in the early stages of the game. It won't be that much longer until the MC is fooling around and having threesomes herself. :p
Would be cool to have a threesome with Haruka, Luna and Rita, with the virgins getting cherry's popped together. ;)

RattledSam

Jul 21, 2020
I don't know why i was so bored when playing it. MC talks to much herself. and forced lesbian route.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Pretty sure it's not forced. Different outcomes happen depending on what you pick. Go to the pool meet a girl pick different option meet a turd order food pick time and get either girl or dude pick this instead of that pick stay at home pool pick Luvcock instead of Luna.

Also if your lesbian points are higher then her other points she'll ignore somethings completely.

Last edited:

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Thanks for the game. The basic idea is nice. I found myself speedclicking through longwinded dialogue and introspective, though. And I don't like the look of the characters that much. Storywise this might become good. Maybe the dev should not flesh out so many rather pointless details.

D-Vine

Jun 7, 2019
Download Unofficial Android Port

Casual Desires [v0.6c] [ionDivvy] ENG/RUS

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes