DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
6 chapters in and MC hasn't had sex yet? Kind of blueballing like AWAM has been doing forever now.
Give it time.. this game has only been around for 6 months, once it gets to 3 years like AWAM it will have WAY MORE action than that game.

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
OK, that's a bit different. Still quite slow IMO but nothing on that one. Especially as horny as the MC as and willing to flash and even give a handjob to a total stranger a bit further back.

DenkataMpowera

Dec 17, 2020
I accidentally found this VN, but I really enjoyed it! I haven't read that much VNs, so I don't have any big expectations, but this one was really enjoyable. I like how realistic the characters look, the story is quite interesting and not too fast. Another thing I really like that there are straight and lesbian routes too, especially the lesbian routes interested me the most, still I'd definitely try the straight route too. Can't wait for updates, keep up the good work!

Reactions: ionDivvy

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
does this game have blackmail or rape? which girl do we play as or is this a multiple protag game?
Nope, neither of these will be a part of the game. All sexual content is 100% consensual.

As for the girls, the main protagonist is the one on the far left of the banner, while the secondary protagonist (Luna) is the one on the far right. The other two also have some scenes from their own perspective, but aren't quite protagonists.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
Nope, neither of these will be a part of the game. All sexual content is 100% consensual.

As for the girls, the main protagonist is the one on the far left of the banner, while the secondary protagonist (Luna) is the one on the far right. The other two also have some scenes from their own perspective, but aren't quite protagonists.
It is a shame about the blackmail as I usually like games that corrupt girls that way. I like the art so I will try this soon. If rape can be used as necessary to the narrative I am ok with it but good call on not having that dev.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
And a sharing/cuckold route with a boyfriend will be possible?
There is! I've actually just finished work on new Violet scenes for Chapter 7, which sees them going 'all the way' with the other couple... and more. ;)

It will also be possible later on for the MC to be in a relationship of sorts with her two male friends, while still having fun with other people, and/or making her friends jealous. Or... she can be faithful to both of them, or even not dating them to begin with. The player will have full control over how the straight route develops.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
There is! I've actually just finished work on new Violet scenes for Chapter 7, which sees them going 'all the way' with the other couple... and more. ;)

It will also be possible later on for the MC to be in a relationship of sorts with her two male friends, while still having fun with other people, and/or making her friends jealous. Or... she can be faithful to both of them, or even not dating them to begin with. The player will have full control over how the straight route develops.
It's very good, but maybe is better if MC select only one boyfriend and after cucks him, with the BF happy and excited to be cucked… similar to Violet and his BF! And the sharing scenes should be with naughty outfits/lingerie, such as stockings/garter belt and high heels, thongs, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: ionDivvy

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Hmm..
Pure lesbian route?
As for the 'sharing', if I play lesbian route, will it be girls with girls or sharing the girls with guys?
As long as it's optional, should be fine either way, not everyone likes sharing their LI.
Will check this out when I have time.

Tara Mede

Sep 1, 2017
Hmm..
Pure lesbian route?
As for the 'sharing', if I play lesbian route, will it be girls with girls or sharing the girls with guys?
As long as it's optional, should be fine either way, not everyone likes sharing their LI.
Will check this out when I have time.
There is a pure lesbian route. The dev had previously gotten some feedback regarding how the main character thought about guys sexually too often when on the lesbian route, so now I believe that the next update allows for players who have collected a certain amount of lesbian points to not see that straight content. In terms of sharing, there has not been any yet involving the MC. There are three major female NPCs (two single, one in a relationship) so far and only one (the one in the relationship) has the possibility for sharing content, and even then that sharing content is avoidable. I believe most, if not all (I have not played the straight route) the sex scenes are optional, so I would assume this would be the case for sharing content involving the MC and her love interests as well. I will point out that there hasn't really been any indications of a lot of sharing content among the lesbian route at the moment, but I guess that could change in the future. There are also some minor named and unnamed female NPCs who already have or will have lesbian content in the future too.

The game is a slow burner for the early chapters with very little blatantly sexual content besides flashing /exhibitionism and masturbation (lots of story/character development though), but the last chapter got some overtly sexual content and in the future things should be getting progressively more sexual with each update. I would definitely recommend it.

Last edited:

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
There is a pure lesbian route. The dev had previously gotten some feedback regarding how the main character thought about guys sexually too often when on the lesbian route, so now I believe that the next update allows for players who have collected a certain amount of lesbian points to not see that straight content.
Nice, I don't see anything wrong with a lesbian thinking of guys, especially a girl that hasn't had much experience.

In terms of sharing, there has not been any yet involving the MC. There are three major female NPCs (two single, one in a relationship) so far and only one (the one in the relationship) has the possibility for sharing content, and even then that sharing content is avoidable. I believe most, if not all (I have not played the straight route) the sex scenes are optional, so I would assume this would be the case for sharing content involving the MC and her love interests as well. I will point out that there hasn't really been any indications of a lot of sharing content among the lesbian route at the moment, but I guess that could change in the future. There are also some minor named and unnamed female NPCs who already have or will have lesbian content in the future too.
I've no problems sharing girls with girls, makes some fun threesomes and not very many games have lesbian threesome, would be fun to watch.

The game is a slow burner for the early chapters with very little blatantly sexual content besides flashing /exhibitionism and masturbation (lots of story/character development though), but the last chapter got some overtly sexual content and in the future things should be getting progressively more sexual with each update. I would definitely recommend it.
Slow burns are great, don't need to rush into sex scenes imo.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
Yea.. Definitely nothing worth complaining about..

Even with all the Innocent and Lesbian points available, she's still not sure if she's into girls or just the excitement of it, she is an exhibitionist at heart after all..

So far in the game with 'thinking of guys' while the player tries to get an inexperienced virgin girl into women, it makes sense.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes