winini

Jan 10, 2019
I wonder how the protagonist's virginity will be handled? How many opportunities there will be to lose it? Will there be unique scene depending of the partner/circumstances? if so, i wonder if there will be the opportunity for Violet to be present during Rita's first time? As a woman who already had that experience Violet can offer some... comfort to Rita druin the process. Or she even can deflower Rita herself(with strap-on, dildo or her fingers).

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I wonder how the protagonist's virginity will be handled? How many opportunities there will be to lose it? Will there be unique scene depending of the partner/circumstances? if so, i wonder if there will be the opportunity for Violet to be present during Rita's first time? As a woman who already had that experience Violet can offer some... comfort to Rita druin the process. Or she even can deflower Rita herself(with strap-on, dildo or her fingers).
While I like Violet, if I did the straight path I would prefer Rita to not lose her virginity with Violet.. But I'm not a fan of sharing like Violet's BF is..

I'm only playing the lesbian route so hope she can lose it with one of the other girls.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I would rather tease them all. Tease the all males with something they'll never ever get to have and tease all of the girls the same way to make them more and more excited waiting for that time when she'll finally let them cross on over to the other side of being more then a fuck buddy and become more of a lover/GF. Because loosing her virginity should be for someone that is special and not just some random fuck.

For Violet I haven't really had any interest in her I did when I first met her but after finding out she had a boyturd I lost any and all interest in her and after that initial scene I can only see her as someone that was added to the game just so there were sex scenes for some to enjoy till everything moved far enough to where the FC would finally start fucking.

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I would rather tease them all. Tease the all males with something they'll never ever get to have and tease all of the girls the same way to make them more and more excited waiting for that time when she'll finally let them cross on over to the other side of being more then a fuck buddy and become more of a lover/GF. Because loosing her virginity should be for someone that is special and not just some random fuck.

For Violet I haven't really had any interest in her I did when I first met her but after finding out she had a boyturd I lost any and all interest in her and after that initial scene I can only see her as someone that was added to the game just so there were sex scenes for some to enjoy till everything moved far enough to where the FC would finally start fucking.
I agree Rita losing her virginity should be with someone she plans on being with.

I kind of want to do it with Haruka (the Asian) iirc was her name been a while since I played.

Reactions: myuhinny

winini

Jan 10, 2019
While I like Violet, if I did the straight path I would prefer Rita to not lose her virginity with Violet.. But I'm not a fan of sharing like Violet's BF is..

I'm only playing the lesbian route so hope she can lose it with one of the other girls.
I enjoy stories about polyamorous relationships and group sex scenes, especially if there is equal amount of care and affection between all participants(something that is unfortunately rarely done in erotic games) but i understand that it's not for everyone.

I also like Violet's role as more experienced girl of the bunch and how she can protect herself. if there is something she is really don't like she CAN stop it and she CAN protect the girl, which make her a perfect candidate if you want FFM threesome.

I am very interested to see which way author will take Rita's relationship with Violet!

Deleted member 1399911

May 8, 2019
I enjoy stories about polyamorous relationships and group sex scenes, especially if there is equal amount of care and affection between all participants(something that is unfortunately rarely done in erotic games) but i understand that it's not for everyone.

I also like Violet's role as more experienced girl of the bunch and how she can protect herself. if there is something she is really don't like she CAN stop it and she CAN protect the girl, which make her a perfect candidate if you want FFM threesome.

I am very interested to see which way author will take Rita's relationship with Violet!
I'm just not a big sharing fan, even more so with being a FemProtag.

It's great that's that option for people that want that kind of stuff, but unless I'm the guy in the FFM it'll just be weird.

Hopefully Violet can drop her boyfriend at some point, cause she is a great character overall.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Hopefully Violet can drop her boyfriend at some point, cause she is a great character overall.
The good news is that players will eventually have the option to steal Violet away from her boyfriend, and have her be with the MC instead. An all-girl harem for the MC (as well as one-on-one romances) are also planned for the lesbian route. ;)

Violet will be one of the choices for the virginity loss scenes as well, with her playing the role of the more experienced girl.

winini

Jan 10, 2019
The good news is that players will eventually have the option to steal Violet away from her boyfriend, and have her be with the MC instead. An all-girl harem for the MC (as well as one-on-one romances) are also planned for the lesbian route. ;)

Violet will be one of the choices for the virginity loss scenes as well, with her playing the role of the more experienced girl.
So we will be able to give our virginity to Violet? and she also will be available for solo romance?! YES!!!

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Maybe I'm reading something in between the lines that I'm not supposed to here, but does that mean that there are some characters you won't be able to stay pure for? I was aiming for Luna OTP myself.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes