BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
no need relationship, just sex :)
I doubt romance will be forced, at least not with all available characters, so you should probably be good to go. Nothing much happens in the current version though, some sex with pool lady and some touching, sexy times start next update.

• Love
Reactions: BUCCO

winini

Jan 10, 2019
My only real issue is going to be giving out her phone number like that, please don't put things like that in it's silly. Even drunk we give fake phone numbers out, we especially don't hand them out to men on the street.
I am assuming, that the homeless guy will be very important to the overall plot later on. Otherwise i don't understand why we didn't have a choice to not interact with him.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
I am assuming, that the homeless guy will be very important to the overall plot later on. Otherwise i don't understand why we didn't have a choice to not interact with him.
I would assume there is some "rags to riches" type thing going on with him where he eventually pays MC back in some huge way. We'll see what comes of it.

Reactions: winini

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
I doubt romance will be forced, at least not with all available characters, so you should probably be good to go. Nothing much happens in the current version though, some sex with pool lady and some touching, sexy times start next update.
I haven't seen a lady by the pool yet but I'm curious, I have to start from the beginning and push the boys away hahaha

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
I was really weirded out like that, it came out of no where tbh. I could maybe understand it if he was a kind dude she had come across more than once before, but I found it especially odd that it wasn't at least a choice.
Noted. I'll be editing this scene for the next release, so that the phone number will be an option instead.

I felt it was a good way to incorporate the homeless person into future content as a more meaningful character (if he is no longer homeless, he would no longer be hanging out in that alley, which would make the phone number the thing that connects them again). But I understand that not everyone is comfortable with this decision being made for them.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Noted. I'll be editing this scene for the next release, so that the phone number will be an option instead.

I felt it was a good way to incorporate the homeless person into future content as a more meaningful character (if he is no longer homeless, he would no longer be hanging out in that alley, which would make the phone number the thing that connects them again). But I understand that not everyone is comfortable with this decision being made for them.
That's cool, it's good that you keep your users reactions in mind, but I'd also like to tell you that I don't think you should mold your whole vision after people's reactions too, at least if you think a specific turn of events is needed to keep the story interesting. Listen to criticism and be open to revising your material, but I don't think you should drop each plot line if it gets negative reaction either, you can totally make it work with a bit of feedback.

If you think you can use the homeless character in a way like how MC also always becomes a model and always starts working at the coffee shop, I think you should stick with your idea. I would encourage to rewrite the scene to make it seem more natural though, or maybe just let the MC keep in mind where he works. She can always get his number at some other point down the line too.

I would at least make one change: MC probably shouldn't offer him her contact, but you could write in a way that he offers his to her at some later point in the story. Maybe not right in that scene, but down the line? Getting into contact with the guy isn't an issue in itself, the way it happens just seems very random and very unlike how most women would act. I wouldn't ever give out my number to a stranger in the street.

This is just an example, but an easy way to get the man's contact info would be if he eventually made enough of himself professionally to have business cards he could hand out. This would obviously be a longer process than just him cleaning himself up but if he worked in a business that might become relevant to MC.
An example could be working at a car dealership for example, it would make sense that he could offer her his card with the contact info, you could totally rationalise accepting that offer, maybe MC does want to get her own car some time. She's the right age to at least have thought about it.

Or you could make up any other position for him that might mean accepting his contact info isn't just about his gender. Lawyer, massage therapist, hairdresser etc. etc. You shouldn't feel discouraged to pursue your own creative solutions, and I hope you don't.

Last edited:
Reactions: ionDivvy and winini

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020

so you write it !, I'm not there yet, and I'm rabid hahaha

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

It's less a case of having the decision made for us and more a case of no one in the history of mobile communication would hand their phone number to a strange person regardless of how kind they seem.

At the end of the day she's seen him twice.

Speaking as a woman I don't give my number to people i've known for months nevermind only seen twice, in fact there aren't many people outside of my direct cirlce of friends that have my number at all. I don't know a single person that would give their phone number to a strange guy they don't even know.

I know it's your game and you know what's coming but to us it's a guy she's seen twice and she's practically begging him to stalk her. It makes her look a bit silly is all.

Getting the guys number isn't an issue in itself, the way it happens just seems very random and very unlike how most women would act.
Other way around, she gave him her number which is why we think it's weird.

Reactions: ionDivvy and BUCCO

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
It's less a case of having the decision made for us and more a case of no one in the history of mobile communication would hand their phone number to a strange person regardless of how kind they seem.

At the end of the day she's seen him twice.

Speaking as a woman I don't give my number to people i've known for months nevermind only seen twice, in fact there aren't many people outside of my direct cirlce of friends that have my number at all. I don't know a single person that would give their phone number to a strange guy they don't even know.

I know it's your game and you know what's coming but to us it's a guy she's seen twice and she's practically begging him to stalk her. It makes her look a bit silly is all.

Other way around, she gave him her number which is why we think it's weird.
0932 666 666 (a joke)

winini

Jan 10, 2019
The only issue i've taken with the lesbian side of things is she constantly talks about cock and guys which, while understandable for a girl finding her way, is annoying for me who already knows hers.

Not the games fault, not even the devs fault, that's a me issue. The girl is still finding herself and hasn't set her course in life yet which is what we're here to do. It just grated on me slightly because I know what I want her to do and that's ALL the pussy.

Fortunately it is easy enough to avoid the guys in the game and the friends, while pervy, aren't super creeps so they are okay. Again, they are young guys and I guess guys perv I can't hole that against them, they don't do anything weird so I don't mind them.

So far i've found 5 girls to chase after but I don't know how many of them will be serious things or just sex scenes. There is the red head co worker, Mia the runner from this update, locker girl, college friend girl and pizza delivery girl. There is also the other girl with the boyfriend who hits on the MC but I don't know if that will amount to anything serious with her already being in a relationship.

That's more than enough for me so can't grumble.

My only real issue is going to be giving out her phone number like that, please don't put things like that in it's silly. Even drunk we give fake phone numbers out, we especially don't hand them out to men on the street.
I see Rita as bisexual girl who only now begins to discover her attraction to girls, so for me it's understandable why she thinks about guys so much. What i like about this game, is that it seems to be aiming to let you be committed to homosexual relationship, without stopping being a bisexual. In majority of games where you given a choice to pursue heterosexual or homosexual romance, if you choose homosexual path, the MC stops being attracted to the opposite gender altogether. In majority of games i played, the only way to be bisexual is to cheat on your partner, or not be in a relationship altogether. But i understand your point of view.

BUCCO

Feb 20, 2020
you have great characters, the girls are very nice, their moms even more beautiful, you could borrow some guys for other games than mc, I even like a cat (sweet), a lot of luck, your Alyn Shir (favorite character from the game Kingdoms of Amalur , sorry I always wanted to write it) ;-)

Reactions: ionDivvy

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
This game got the tab of multiple MCs
But there is on female mc tag present so both MCs are girls ??
There is only one main character, at least I think Rita's the only one classified as such, we spend the most time with her. The game switches perspective to other characters on occasion, sometimes those instances present you with choices for them as well, all of these times have been with other female characters.

Last edited:

Nitwitty

Nov 23, 2020
There are indeed plans for animations in the future! Until now, it's been difficult to fit them into the release schedule due to technical constraints (it takes a lot more PC horsepower than regular images), but we're getting closer and closer to it being a reality. I'd especially like to have a few animations included in the defloration scenes, if possible.
Hi. Where are we with the animations? I ask because if the animations are retro back to the beginning of the story then I would rather wait to play the game at that point.

3.80 star(s) 59 Votes