Mar 6, 2019
Fantastic! a girl that deserve to be corrupted
my favourite genre... this game will be a great success for sure
Thanks for share

Reactions: Priappus

spiffs

May 20, 2019
Thanks for the support, guys!

I'll admit that the realistic artstyle might not be for everyone. I personally found it more appealing designing the characters that way, but I can understand why some might find it hard to get used to.

I'll also be taking feedback from the reviews in mind when working on Chapter 3. I was actually planning on keeping the pace slow for now, so the good news is there won't be any sudden transformation from pure to slut or anything like that. I'd say the biggest jump is at the beginning, when she decides to start showing off her body. But it'll be a few chapters yet before we get to the protagonist giving handjobs, and a few more after that until oral sex, etc. That way there's build-up and it won't just become another sex romp. But I'll be listening to everyone's feedback along the way and pacing it accordingly!

As for the story skipping forward a lot, I felt that was necessary so that she wouldn't become a slut in just 2 weeks like a lot of games do. Something like the story taking place over the course of a full year, I think, would make the protagonist's corruption feel more believable.

Yup. Well, sorta. There will be more scenes (not just a dream sequence) of lesbian action in the future. And you can choose to engage in those scenes while avoiding the scenes with guys if that's your thang. I'll also very likely include a lesbian ending whenever we get there!
God yes, slow and steady - love it. A double thumbs up from me can find no fault in story, vocab and the renders are stunning. would like to see animation but can be fitted retroactively i imagine

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
hmm, hard pass. I think there should be a "no thanks, I'm not a vapid, arrogant, selfish, self-centered raging cunt who teases her best male friends because that's such a fucked up thing to do, even if it's just a little because I know that it's fucked up to play with their emotions like that especially when I think they are just friends and won't go anywhere with them, especially Josh, since it seems like he's starting to like me as more than a friend" option when it comes to teasing your friends, before you tease them

EDIT: I apologize to the dev, my personal feelings may have gotten the best of me there, I've been on the other side of that scenario, being the guy who's being toyed with, it kind of struck a nerve, which isn't your fault.. keep doing what you're doing

Last edited:

spiffs

May 20, 2019
hmm, hard pass. I think there should be a "no thanks, I'm not a vapid, arrogant, selfish, self-centered raging cunt who teases her best male friends because that's such a fucked up thing to do, even if it's just a little because I know that it's fucked up to play with their emotions like that especially when I think they are just friends and won't go anywhere with them, especially Josh, since it seems like he's starting to like me as more than a friend" option when it comes to teasing your friends, before you tease them

EDIT: I apologize to the dev, my personal feelings may have gotten the best of me there, I've been on the other side of that scenario, being the guy who's being toyed with, it kind of struck a nerve, which isn't your fault.. keep doing what you're doing
wow but i will agree with vapid

Reactions: DavidTurner

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
The renders are superb.(y) People that have problems with Rita's face should remember she is half Japanese and there are plenty with big eyes. Her face is perfect IMHO. I think personally all the models are great with decent male models for a change. The story is a shade on the slow side but hopefully it will speed up in the next episode which I am looking forward to very much.

Reactions: Alfius and ionDivvy

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Work on Chapter 3 has officially started! Finished the outline, and working on the rough draft now as we speak.

Choices will matter more this time around. So, depending on previous choices you've made, there will be a couple times where you get 1 of 2 different scenes. This should help things feel less linear, and let players develop Rita in their own way a bit more.

I'll share details/pictures once development progresses a bit more. Currently shooting for an August release date.

Do you plan on routes like a possible transformation route where she goes full bimbo with boob job and ass job?
This is something I'm definitely considering for later in the story. I don't think I'll be going deep into it with tons of tattoos or piercings since that is kind of contradictory to her personality. But bigger boobs/ass? Totally possible. I've also considered having her hair dyed to pink or blonde or something else later on in the story.

May 4, 2019
Work on Chapter 3 has officially started! Finished the outline, and working on the rough draft now as we speak.

Choices will matter more this time around. So, depending on previous choices you've made, there will be a couple times where you get 1 of 2 different scenes. This should help things feel less linear, and let players develop Rita in their own way a bit more.

I'll share details/pictures once development progresses a bit more. Currently shooting for an August release date.

This is something I'm definitely considering for later in the story. I don't think I'll be going deep into it with tons of tattoos or piercings since that is kind of contradictory to her personality. But bigger boobs/ass? Totally possible. I've also considered having her hair dyed to pink or blonde or something else later on in the story.
I would love to see that keep up the good work.

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes