ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Thanks for the game! It reminds me of GGGB. :)

What did you use to make the 3d models?
Glad you like it! GGGB is actually one of the games I took inspiration from. :)

I'm using Daz Studio to render all the images. The big difference from other Daz-made games is that I'm using Iray shaders instead of 3Delight. So, there's lots of ray-tracing and fancy stuff going on which helps it look more photo-realistic.

hentai-kun-81

Aug 6, 2018
Nice start, nice renders, like the writing and dialogs are kinda good. And please DO NOT change the faces of heroins, I saw some Devs done it for the sake of audience taste and it's always ruined everything (except one case). We, those how like this style, need some good games to play too =)

Manlor

Jun 11, 2020
Glad you like it! GGGB is actually one of the games I took inspiration from. :)

I'm using Daz Studio to render all the images. The big difference from other Daz-made games is that I'm using Iray shaders instead of 3Delight. So, there's lots of ray-tracing and fancy stuff going on which helps it look more photo-realistic.
That is interesting! I got through the Daz3D tutorial and felt both overwhelmed and underwhelmed at the same time. I suppose I should make the effort to really learn it.

Did you adapt your models from the free Daz models or did you build them all from scratch? They seem pretty custom.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
i extracted it and opened up the folder, no file to actualy start it ? :(
What OS are you using? For the Windows release, you should have this .exe file in the folder, which you use to launch the game:

Untitled.png

If it's not there for some reason, it's possible that an overprotective anti-virus deleted it. (Although that seems kind of unlikely since Ren'Py is a very common game engine these days.)

That is interesting! I got through the Daz3D tutorial and felt both overwhelmed and underwhelmed at the same time. I suppose I should make the effort to really learn it.

Did you adapt your models from the free Daz models or did you build them all from scratch? They seem pretty custom.
Haha. It does take some time to get used to, for sure! I think I spent about 2 months learning and fooling around in Daz before I felt comfortable enough to start development in a serious way. The good news is that a lot of assets (hairstyles, locations, etc.) are uploaded here on F95zone, as well as tutorials and things like that.

I tend to customize my models quite a bit before I put them in the game. There's also some assets that I personally purchased, so I'm not sure if they are on the site now or if they're used by other developers.

Reactions: Manlor

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
:LOL: Ha, ha, I don't wanna pretend to be an expert or a boob "connoisseur", but THIS definitely is NOT a D cup :

View attachment 727906

Game is pretty nice though, respect to the Dev !
Depends. She is leaning back which flattens her boobs. Secondly, scale is important. I don't remember how tall she is. D cup just means there is a 4 inch difference from the rib cage to largest measurement of the boob. This includes side boob and the life and separate part (the main part of the boob), the nipple, etc. She is easily a C, and could be a D no problem in my opinion. However - I am not going to judge, because that is more than a handful for my large hands.

Never thought I would write the word boob that many times in a sentence in my life.

Roggognog

Nov 14, 2017
What's the goal of these kinds of games? Obviously to turn on the person watching. Some people have different taste, but the longer it takes to get to certain points or the longer the player has to read, the more turned off they're going to be. This game did good in that regards in making this occur rather quick. This is how it should be executed. Too much dialog would have been an absolute waste. I find myself skipping through most of it in lots of these games, only to read the last few sentences before making the choice.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

room217

Mar 9, 2020
Really well done!
Rita is adorable and sexy, nice combo.
The environments and characters all looked amazing. Script was easy to read. The premise was erotic enough for a start.
Looking forward to the next chapter. I will consider supporting too!
Thanks and good luck!

edit, I 3rd the girl on girl scene(s). Rita is perfect for it ;)

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Hey everyone, a quick update regarding Chapter 3's development.

Things have been moving very smoothly. Overall, the writing is almost complete (with an estimated total of ~10,000 words by the end of the chapter), and a good chunk of the images have been finished as well.

I'm currently aiming to have the Chapter 3 release ready in 3-4 weeks. There will be a big focus on dialogue and character development this chapter, with of course plenty more exhibitionism and corruption fun to keep everyone entertained. ;)

c3 friend 9.jpg

Here's a teaser picture taken from one of my older Patreon posts. This is from Rita's and Haruka's 'date night', so to speak, where a lot of details regarding Haruka's background and past are revealed.

I'll let you guys know more as we get closer to the August release date! I'm trying my best to get it out as soon as possible for everyone to enjoy. :)

Zorlun

Creating Naughtiness!
Donor
Game Developer
Feb 19, 2020
Pretty nice, loved it, though the eyes of Rita and Violet weirded me out, but you get used to it... but in anyway, I will definitelly include it in the "follow" section. Can not wait for the next chapter. ^^

Reactions: ionDivvy
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes