Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Took a look at this and liked it so I did a walkthrough. Enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.2

IMPORTANT: Starting a new game for v0.2 is recommended as innocence points have now been added and they affect the whole game.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Dearest Zoey

Don't you ever sleep?
It seems you're always busy updating stuff.

Reactions: Zoey Raven

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
The girl/girl stuff felt a bit tacked on at the end but even picking those options she was very guy focused.

I play female protags for a bit of immersion of my own which is awkward when you're mainly looking for lesbian stuff.

It will certainly find a player base. There is another exhibition themed game that's mainly lesbian focused so this will probably fill the guy void that game has but this is too focused on her getting with guys for me to enjoy it. It gets quite off putting when that's damn near all she thinks about.
Lesbian content will gradually increase as the game progresses, with a 50/50 split between hetero/lesbian being the goal. Chapter 3 was mostly setting the foundation for the lesbian route.

Rather than being into women from the start, we'll see Rita gradually explore her sexuality, progressing from her being hesitant, to bi-curious, and then eventually to full on bisexual. You can also avoid (almost) all the sexual content with Rita and the male characters if it doesn't interest you. There are also lesbian-only endings planned where she loses interest in men and gets a girlfriend etc.

a lesbian stat is nice to read. :)
will this have hard or soft impacts?
For now, there won't be any locking off from the hetero or lesbian routes, so you can mix and match and experience both sides of content. But the lesbian stat will eventually be a requirement for certain endings, and there will be scenes in the near future that are exclusive to playthroughs with high lesbian stat (and vice versa for high hetero stat). And of course, Rita's sexuality will also be reflected in the general dialogue.

Learsodin

Aug 17, 2020
I don't know how many endings you are planning but, i think it will be interesting to be an ending that Rita become pregnant by Josh and Connor at the same time, i see an chinese article that a woman became pregnant of two man's at the same time, it's not an impossible thing to happen, and i liked the game so far, generally i'm not much of a fan of games of an female protagonist but this game is an exception.

Reactions: ionDivvy

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't know how many endings you are planning but, i think it will be interesting to be an ending that Rita become pregnant by Josh and Connor at the same time, i see an chinese article that a woman became pregnant of two man's at the same time, it's not an impossible thing to happen,
You'd never know.

You would have to wait for the pregnancy then wait for the birth then do a paternity test all the while it's the most boring game of wait ever.

Nobody wants that.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
For me I ignored all male characters. I think her best friends have never had girlfriends because they are both gay and like to play a different type of smash bros when the lights go out at least they look gay to me. I changed the one kids name to sparkles and I couldn't think of a good one for the other kid so I just changed it to chuckles.

Mostly interested in her Japanese friend and maybe Violet but I have a feeling that anything you can do with Violet will also involve her boyturd as well so might end up ignoring her as well if that's the case.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Nice that we are getting choices which prefer more female attention the Violet situation is kinda weird though when we first meet her she knocks the creep on his ass and the next she's doing stuff with her boyfriend outside he also comes across as a bit of a creep, I guess I'm just a little disappointed that she is wasted on him.

Learsodin

Aug 17, 2020
You'd never know.

You would have to wait for the pregnancy then wait for the birth then do a paternity test all the while it's the most boring game of wait ever.

Nobody wants that.
that's why it's suppose to be an ending not in the middle of the game, duh...
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:(but that's depend how the author deal with this.)

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Nice that we are getting choices which prefer more female attention the Violet situation is kinda weird though when we first meet her she knocks the creep on his ass and the next she's doing stuff with her boyfriend outside he also comes across as a bit of a creep, I guess I'm just a little disappointed that she is wasted on him.
Noted. It doesn't seem like people are a huge fan of him in general, so I might be reworking Nick's role in the story from Chapter 4 onwards. This would free her up a bit and let her do things with other people instead.

I don't know how many endings you are planning but, i think it will be interesting to be an ending that Rita become pregnant by Josh and Connor at the same time, i see an chinese article that a woman became pregnant of two man's at the same time, it's not an impossible thing to happen, and i liked the game so far, generally i'm not much of a fan of games of an female protagonist but this game is an exception.
Interesting idea! I could consider doing something like this in one of the endings. A reverse-harem ending (with Rita in a relationship with both friends) is definitely something I'm planning on adding in the future. Of course, there will also be several other endings available for those following the hetero route.

Learsodin

Aug 17, 2020
Interesting idea! I could consider doing something like this in one of the endings. A reverse-harem ending (with Rita in a relationship with both friends) is definitely something I'm planning on adding in the future. Of course, there will also be several other endings available for those following the hetero route.
Nice (y):devilish:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
that's why it's suppose to be an ending not in the middle of the game, duh...
:FacePalm::FacePalm::FacePalm:(but that's depend how the author deal with this.)
No shit brightspark.

Again, i'll repeat, who wants to go through waiting for a pregnancy and paternity tests for an outcome hardly anyone is going to give a fuck about?

I can't think of a more boring ending.

raulz0r

Dec 3, 2017
I really love the game, my only gripe is the transition between scenes are a bit too sudden, for example from the Ice Cream Shop, she ended up in the pool.

Reactions: Mr. Bonkers
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes