ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Chapter 4 release date has been decided!

Sep 19 (Sat): Patreon early release
Sep 22 (Tue): Public release

This is a full week earlier than initially planned, since I've been able to dedicate even more time than usual lately. We're just a little bit away from the chapter being fully complete and ready for all to experience.

Here is a 'taste', so to speak, of what you'll be seeing in Chapter 4. :p

c4 vtoi 4.jpg c4 fastfood 3.jpg

(Updated: release dates are now 2 days earlier than originally posted.)

Last edited:

magicuser007

Dec 12, 2019
Casual Desires: Chapter 4
PC:

MAC:

Changelog:

Chapter 4 release.

- 13000 new words of text.

- 150+ new images.

- 2 new pieces of background music.

- File sizes for Chapters 1 & 2 have been reduced slightly.

- Title screens have been adjusted slightly.

What's Next?

In Chapter 5, we'll get to see the first handjob scene for the protagonist. There will also be a continuation of Violet's sidestory, further lesbian content, and more!

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
The girl has a very nice body, amazing breasts and ass,I do not comment on the face ,she tries to find a man to fuck her but so far this does not happen,I do not know why,maybe a facial plastic surgeon would change her fate.

• Angry
Reactions: KiraJames
Sep 9, 2020
i wonder where are the games like this, that randomly appears in the latest updates, that have the same models and same shit but with the pass of time, they dissapear from the website, in the last 2 or 3 years i saw a lot of copy-paste renpy games that are no where to be found, in the time they appear i think : " well i wil wait a bit till it has some content" but i forget about them, then the next week appears like 2 or 3 more that are copy-pastes, man , i forget about them, but... when i see a renpy game completed i think " OH !!! Look! this is one of those copy-shit games that i saw 2 years ago, im sure!!!" , but when i see the whole picture i find that it was uploaded just the current year or the current day, and has no content at all, a easy-to-pass game in 30 minutes

bro i m so mad

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
2020/09/22: Updated Mod, 0.3

Change Log:
  • Updated Walkthrough to 0.3
  • Updated Scene Gallery to 0.3
  • Added Auto Update Checker
  • Added files for expanding mod function
Download: - -

crusherg

Feb 18, 2019
I uploaded your game but couldn't play it due to casualdesires. exe is missing? Anybody else having trouble with it?

scannatore

Jul 11, 2017
The game is really good. The story is funny, and very balanced. The tits are great. (y)
The face proportions are weird, the eyes are too big.
But only if he camera is too near.
Anyway, i hope her friends will man up soon.
I would try something, and not wait 4 damn years.

Reactions: ionDivvy

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
This is looking good, there was a bit more content than I expected for a 0.3 and it's very well polished. The main girls face looks a bit weird for some reason but it's not too bad, the others are all real hot, and it's nice to see some different characters to the ones that often appear. I'm enjoying the slowburn and I hope it'll pay off wildly by the end.

Reactions: ionDivvy

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
*looks at description*

So just like every female protag game that's not monster rape or mind control.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Thanks to everyone for the feedback so far! I appreciate it.

I uploaded your game but couldn't play it due to casualdesires. exe is missing? Anybody else having trouble with it?
Did you download the version for the wrong OS by accident? Someone had a similar issue before, where they downloaded the Mac version on a Windows machine.

i hope there's a lesbian only route
There is! All major scenes between the protagonist and male characters will be avoidable, so you will be able to avoid those scenes and see only the lesbian content if you want. There will also be lesbian endings in the future.

crusherg

Feb 18, 2019
Nope I did it again on the windows link and got the same message....I just won't play it I guess.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes