ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Hey, everyone. Some good news regarding Chapter 3.

The beta will be out on August 13th (next Thursday) for Patrons, while the public release for everybody else will be out August 16th (next Sunday) PST, my local timezone.

Chapter 3 is about 30% longer than Chapter 2, and will see every single character in the game receive character development. The seeds are also starting to be planted for a lesbian route, which will have a bigger presence in Chapter 4 and beyond. And of course, there is plenty of adult fun to be had here as well. ;)

Here's a few teaser pictures from Chapter 3. In the first picture, Rita is searching for something she dropped, but there is also someone else in the kitchen with her...?

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

lalushka

Jun 12, 2017
I'm using Daz Studio to render all the images. The big difference from other Daz-made games is that I'm using Iray shaders instead of 3Delight. So, there's lots of ray-tracing and fancy stuff going on which helps it look more photo-realistic.
For the raytracing in that program/plugin (?), what helps better GPU (Cuda etc.) or many CPU cores/threads?

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
For the raytracing in that program/plugin (?), what helps better GPU (Cuda etc.) or many CPU cores/threads?
GPU RAM and cores (CUDA is AMD brand). CPU helps with mangement of the GPU and polishing (aka photoshop after raytracing)

Osttrooper

Jul 19, 2020
The beta will be out on August 13th (next Thursday) for Patrons, while the public release for everybody else will be out August 16th (next Sunday) PST, my local timezone.
Well, that's certainly something to come back to. Swung by after another project I was interested in got canceled, only to find the opposite happening here. Guess I've got a few hours left until the update's out.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Chapter 3 Release

Download:
Win/Linux:
Mac:

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walkthrough:

What's Next?

With that said, I hope you enjoy Chapter 3, and look forward to what comes next! If there are any bugs, or you have feedback/suggestions regarding the chapter, please feel free to post about it here!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The girl/girl stuff felt a bit tacked on at the end but even picking those options she was very guy focused.

I play female protags for a bit of immersion of my own which is awkward when you're mainly looking for lesbian stuff.

It will certainly find a player base. There is another exhibition themed game that's mainly lesbian focused so this will probably fill the guy void that game has but this is too focused on her getting with guys for me to enjoy it. It gets quite off putting when that's damn near all she thinks about.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
In the intro if you pick no for teasing the 2 dweebs you still get sexe=1 and perv=1 even though in the script it shows you gain nothing when picking no.

Reactions: ionDivvy
3.80 star(s) 58 Votes