• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Depending on choices players make in the next few chapters, it is possible for Violet to leave her boyfriend and follow the MC instead, either in a romantic relationship or in a more casual (or even harem) situation.
In LM playthroughs, I would also like to lessen (or even remove entirely) the mentions of her boyfriend, since players pursuing a girls-only experience would not be too keen on boyfriend talk. :p

As for the girl in the locker room, I've considered adding an option where the player can decide if what happens in C7 counts as virginity loss or not.
I feel that what counts as the 'first time' in girl-on-girl situations is often personal, and best left to the player to decide.
Wait, a harem scenario is possible? :LOL: I thought we'd be lucky to choose two girls. Which I would be perfectly fine with. ;)
I intended to do one playthrough with Haruka and one with Luna. Or a threesome if possible.
How do you plan to make a harem work? Like a traditional harem where the mc is the boss and all the girls serve her or more like a poly relationship? Do you want to include all girls, or just the core group, i.e. Violet, Haruka and Luna? ;)
Regarding Violet's boyfriend, it just annoys me how pushy he is. :confused:

Last edited:

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Regarding Violet's boyfriend, it just annoys me how pushy he is. :confused:
Yeah, that's the main reason I want to get Violet away from him as well. He's an asshole and he's forcing his kinks on his girlfriend without really caring about what she wants, even when she's explicitly telling him she's not entirely comfortable. I mostly just want to break them up even if she doesn't wind up with us.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Or at least help Violet so that she can make it to where her boyturd is on the receiving end instead and see how he likes it.

• Haha
Reactions: Cygnus X-1

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
Yeah, that's the main reason I want to get Violet away from him as well. He's an asshole and he's forcing his kinks on his girlfriend without really caring about what she wants, even when she's explicitly telling him she's not entirely comfortable. I mostly just want to break them up even if she doesn't wind up with us.
Absolutely, yes. I don't think there's been a single sexual scene with them where he hasn't called her a slut for (grudgingly) giving in to him pushing her into his kinks, her telling him repeatedly not to call her that, and then him doing it again almost immediately. The guy's a scumbag.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
I'd personally love to be able to have an MC/Luna/Violet triad - a proper poly one, with everyone in a relationship with everyone else rather than what's usually done with harems in VNs (each person in a relationship with the MC only).
The most "real seeming", believable harem endings in VNs are those with the cross-relationships between everyone, I think, since LIs tend to be treated as full characters with their own lives rather than just a vessel for the MC to bang.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
I'd personally love to be able to have an MC/Luna/Violet triad - a proper poly one, with everyone in a relationship with everyone else rather than what's usually done with harems in VNs (each person in a relationship with the MC only).
The most "real seeming", believable harem endings in VNs are those with the cross-relationships between everyone, I think, since LIs tend to be treated as full characters with their own lives rather than just a vessel for the MC to bang.
We'll see what version we will get. I prefer a poly relationship to a typical harem. At least in a game that isn't just about sex. But tries to give the characters some personality.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I really want a route where Violet agrees to the sharing. But instead of sharing, Violet and Sophia get together and dump their respective boyfriend. :)

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Yep. And at the second meetup you can choose for Violet to only do it with Sophia. So maybe Violet has a chance. :)
Never got a second meet-up in my game. Presumably it would have something to do with the fact that I've basically been picking nothing but lesbian choices (though I didn't turn lesbian mode on). I'm not even picking the exhibitionist choices unless a woman is involved (pool, pizza girl, etc).

If there does wind up being a way to get Violet away from her BF, it would be nice to make it possible even if you turn down his kinks. Because it feels like anyone who really dislikes her being with him wouldn't make choices where she goes along with what he wants while explicitly talking about how she doesn't want to do it.

Like, it would be one thing if she was into exhibitionism or swinging or anal (which he also tries to pressure her into in pretty much the most rapist-sounding way possible), but it almost seems like her entire arc is being pushed into things she doesn't want to do, while the MC's arc is slowly taking control over her own life and doing the things she wants to do, because she wants to do them. Which just makes me dislike her creep BF even more.

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018
C
Never got a second meet-up in my game. Presumably it would have something to do with the fact that I've basically been picking nothing but lesbian choices (though I didn't turn lesbian mode on). I'm not even picking the exhibitionist choices unless a woman is involved (pool, pizza girl, etc).

If there does wind up being a way to get Violet away from her BF, it would be nice to make it possible even if you turn down his kinks. Because it feels like anyone who really dislikes her being with him wouldn't make choices where she goes along with what he wants while explicitly talking about how she doesn't want to do it.

Like, it would be one thing if she was into exhibitionism or swinging or anal (which he also tries to pressure her into in pretty much the most rapist-sounding way possible), but it almost seems like her entire arc is being pushed into things she doesn't want to do, while the MC's arc is slowly taking control over her own life and doing the things she wants to do, because she wants to do them. Which just makes me dislike her creep BF even more.
Considering that he forces himself on her anally during one of the sharing scenes - no discussion, no consent, and her never having done it before - with the old "I just can't help myself" bs line (which we don't get a chance to say no to, disappointingly, although Violet does object), he does cross that line into actual rapist territory.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Considering that he forces himself on her anally during one of the sharing scenes - no discussion, no consent, and her never having done it before - with the old "I just can't help myself" bs line (which we don't get a chance to say no to, disappointingly, although Violet does object), he does cross that line into actual rapist territory.
Kind of glad I missed it, then... because if I'd gotten that, I wouldn't just want them to break up, I'd want her to throw him in front of a train instead.

I was mostly referring to the sex scene right after their swinger couple meet-up, where he sticks a finger in, she's unsure, and he says "I'll let you off for now, but eventually your other virginity is mine."

Also, after a quick rerun through the game, I think the choice that might be blocking a second swinger scene is, when they're at the club and he's drunk and talking about threesomes, you can choose to consider the idea or get mad. Violet does have a little aside at that point where she thinks to herself that how she responds will have a big impact eventually. Picking the one where she's mad (which I did, because he's super-tactless about how he suggests it) probably makes her too wary to agree later. Which makes the meet-up with the other couple feel way more like he's forcing her and she agreed just to shut him up than anything she's actually in to.

It could also have been because, when they were at the club, I didn't follow him to the bathroom so didn't get the scene between them there. Or maybe even because, when they're having dinner and talking about kinks, she can either say she's open-minded or that she's not really interested in anything too unusual. I went the more vanilla route there because the context of the scene is that she's already a little bothered by some of his kinks. So I figured she's want to hit the brakes a bit before he starts asking for anything too extreme.

Basically, I think the more vanilla you play her, the creepier he feels, but it also prevents him from going as far as he would if you were more open to things.

Still hoping for the scene where she breaks up with him in disgust, and complains about it to us at work, and we decide to comfort her a bit...

(Also wondering how the scenario with our boss at the fashion job is going to go - he's been a bit on the creeper side so far as well, and I'm half-expecting him to try and drug our drink or something and take advantage. Or try to blackmail us where we lose the job if we don't screw him. Hopefully he just settles down a bit if we make it clear we're not interested, or there's a way to rally the other models into getting him fired, otherwise I'm more than willing to have her give up her fashion dreams and walk if she has to.)

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
(Also wondering how the scenario with our boss at the fashion job is going to go - he's been a bit on the creeper side so far as well, and I'm half-expecting him to try and drug our drink or something and take advantage. Or try to blackmail us where we lose the job if we don't screw him. Hopefully he just settles down a bit if we make it clear we're not interested, or there's a way to rally the other models into getting him fired, otherwise I'm more than willing to have her give up her fashion dreams and walk if she has to.)
If I recall correctly I think ionDivvy addressed this specific route in regards to the tone either on the discord or on Patreon.

Cygnus X-1

Jul 17, 2021
Kind of glad I missed it, then... because if I'd gotten that, I wouldn't just want them to break up, I'd want her to throw him in front of a train instead.

I was mostly referring to the sex scene right after their swinger couple meet-up, where he sticks a finger in, she's unsure, and he says "I'll let you off for now, but eventually your other virginity is mine."

Also, after a quick rerun through the game, I think the choice that might be blocking a second swinger scene is, when they're at the club and he's drunk and talking about threesomes, you can choose to consider the idea or get mad. Violet does have a little aside at that point where she thinks to herself that how she responds will have a big impact eventually. Picking the one where she's mad (which I did, because he's super-tactless about how he suggests it) probably makes her too wary to agree later. Which makes the meet-up with the other couple feel way more like he's forcing her and she agreed just to shut him up than anything she's actually in to.

It could also have been because, when they were at the club, I didn't follow him to the bathroom so didn't get the scene between them there. Or maybe even because, when they're having dinner and talking about kinks, she can either say she's open-minded or that she's not really interested in anything too unusual. I went the more vanilla route there because the context of the scene is that she's already a little bothered by some of his kinks. So I figured she's want to hit the brakes a bit before he starts asking for anything too extreme.

Basically, I think the more vanilla you play her, the creepier he feels, but it also prevents him from going as far as he would if you were more open to things.

Still hoping for the scene where she breaks up with him in disgust, and complains about it to us at work, and we decide to comfort her a bit...

I shut him down whenever I could. But I'm not sure about the first time when they have dinner because he and Violet met with that swinger couple. :confused: You mean the scene where she tells us that she's late for work because her boyfriend had an accident? :ROFLMAO:
I guess I teased the boss at the modeling agency a little because I wanted to push the mc's exhibitionist side a bit. You know, he complimented me for doing a good job. ;) Not like I wanted to jump him. I hope he didn't get the wrong impression. :D Frankly I was pushing her towards any sexual encounter with girls I could find. :ROFLMAO: The pizza girls and the girl in the locker room, the jogger, Luna in the dressing room...

Reactions: Gwydion

Gwydion

Apr 14, 2018

Funnily enough, I haven't seen that scene you talk about, after the first couple scene. Most likely because I play with lesbian mode on to try and avoid him as much as possible.

I'm wondering whether getting Violet away from the prick bf will actually REQUIRE the sharing route, since she can choose to focus on the woman from the other couple almost exclusively and that has some text about her discovering something new about her sexuality - I'm wary of getting her stuck in the relationship if she turns the bf down about the sharing and tries to stay monogamous with him.

I'm also pretty surprised that neither member of the other couple called him out on his garbage in either encounter, as not only is he gross to Violet, he's the same towards the other woman too.

I'm with you about him having an "unfortunate accident" to get rid of him.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
But I'm not sure about the first time when they have dinner because he and Violet met with that swinger couple. :confused:
After you follow Violet and see her and her boyfriend having sex in the alley, the next scene you see with them is them at home sitting at a table. They're talking about how she wasn't overly keen on it, and she kind of wants to hold off on doing kinky stuff for a while. She says maybe if he's good or its a special occasion she'll be willing to take requests, and he asks if she has any limits for those requests. You can say you're open-minded or say you're not really into anything too exotic.

The next scene you see after that one is when they're at the dance club. He goes to the bathroom and you have the choice to either go with him (and have bathroom sex) or stay behind and get harassed by a drunk dude. When you're making the choice Violet pretty much predicts both outcomes, saying she suspects her boyfriend wants to do something kinky in the bathroom, but if she stays alone she might get guys coming up to her. Either way, it eventually segues to them leaving the club where her boyfriend is really drunk and "jokingly" suggesting they have a threesome, and you can either choose to consider the idea or get mad about it (though "getting mad" is just her mentioning that she's not a slut, isn't really into that sort of thing, and she might be worried if they have a threesome with another girl, there's always the chance it could lead to cheating). When you make that choice she thinks to herself that whatever answer she gives may have a major impact later.

The scene where they meet the swinger couple for the first time happens after that.

I guess I teased the boss at the modeling agency a little because I wanted to push the mc's exhibitionist side a bit.
If I remember correctly, I think the only choice I ever made was to either do a sexy pose or a cute pose in the first session. The later session where you decide to tease him, she does it to "reward" him without asking you whether or not you want to.

Once he has the line where he's thinking "Oh, I can't wait to taste her" I was pretty much like "Ugh, yeah, that's never going to happen, ever." Then his conversation at the end of the recent update just gave me the vibe that I should never, ever drink anything he offers me ever. Just... ugggh.

There seems to be a trend where every dude you meet is either a creepy perv or a creepy weirdo, with your way too platonic guy friends being the only decent dudes anywhere (and for all I know, they turn out to be assholes too if you tease/pursue them, because I've never done it to see for sure).

I think the only decent dudes so far are the homeless guy and Lucas. And I'm not sure either of those two aren't going to take a turn for the worse later. This game is turning me into a man-hating lesbian!

Funnily enough, I haven't seen that scene you talk about, after the first couple scene. Most likely because I play with lesbian mode on to try and avoid him as much as possible.
I mostly left it off because I don't mind seeing straight scenes as long as they're not being forced on the MC against their/my will, and because presumably Violet is still having sex with her boyfriend even if we don't get to see it. So it just feels like choosing to not see the whole story to me.

Since she can choose to focus on the woman from the other couple almost exclusively and that has some text about her discovering something new about her sexuality
Which is funny, because when you're on your drinking date and she kisses you she's pretty open about being interested in women, and kind of implies the only reason she hasn't dated more is because she's in a relationship.

And if you choose her to be your first time she implies that she's experimented before, that she's "had thoughts about us", and that we're a "cute girl, and quite my type". Later she says "there's just some things a girl can give you that a guy can't".

So I definitely don't get the impression that she's mostly hetero and just a bit bi-curious, as much as she feels like she's full-on bi and just loyal to her boyfriend. So she doesn't need a revelation about her sexuality as much as she needs a revelation about her boyfriend being an asshole.

I'm wary of getting her stuck in the relationship if she turns the bf down about the sharing and tries to stay monogamous with him.
I'm mostly just hoping that a chance to break them up/win her over doesn't hinge solely on seducing her away. Either by having her do the swinger date OR having her be our first time. Because then it feels like she's just getting punished for being a prude.

(Which, incidentally, is something I kind of worry about for our perversion score - I kind of hope we don't get a worse ending if we didn't flash enough people and get our score up high enough. I ended the last chapter with 6/10, for instance.)

It's also worth noting that the stats tracker does keep track of who your "First Partner(s)" was after you do the deed, so there's a chance that might be pretty important in the future.

Ideally we'd just get an opportunity for Violet to make the choice to leave him herself at some point in the future regardless of past choices (yay empowerment!), but barring that I still want to be able to break them up even if we didn't let her go down the swinger route and didn't choose her as our first time.

It definitely feels like there's going to be opportunities for more playing the field later (we still haven't had a shot at our childhood friend, park girl, or the pizza delivery person yet, in spite of all of them showing interest), so once we become a beacon of sexual liberation and self-respect it would be nice if our own personal development can inspire her to make better choices for herself also. Regardless of whether she eventually winds up with us or someone else.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
I'm wondering whether getting Violet away from the prick bf will actually REQUIRE the sharing route, since she can choose to focus on the woman from the other couple almost exclusively and that has some text about her discovering something new about her sexuality - I'm wary of getting her stuck in the relationship if she turns the bf down about the sharing and tries to stay monogamous with him.
I doubt that. Remember that MC can choose to have sex with Violet at the end.
There seems to be a trend where every dude you meet is either a creepy perv or a creepy weirdo, with your way too platonic guy friends being the only decent dudes anywhere (and for all I know, they turn out to be assholes too if you tease/pursue them, because I've never done it to see for sure).

I think the only decent dudes so far are the homeless guy and Lucas. And I'm not sure either of those two aren't going to take a turn for the worse later. This game is turning me into a man-hating lesbian!
Josh & Conner is fairly decent so far, even when MC have sex with them. Not sure about Lucas.

Most female protag games seems designed to make the player into a man-hating lesbian. :LOL:

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes