Techstar

Crlazy Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Casual Desires [v0.9b] [ionDivvy] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 956 MB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 307 MB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 939 MB
Compressed Mac Size: 290 MB
- - - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Chapter 10 Release

Download (v0.9b):

(PC/Linux): Mega - - Workupload -
(Mac): Mega - - Workupload -

Changelog:

Apologies for the wait! This is the biggest release for CD to date, marking the start of the game's second act. I hope you'll enjoy all the new characters introduced in this release!

While the focus of this release is Chapter 10, I'd also recommend checking out the brand new Haruka sex scene from Chapter 9, if you're a fan of the game's lesbian content.

If there's any bugs or issues you think should be fixed, please feel free to let me know. Enjoy!
That was a fun and sexy update. :)

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
You have sex with them.
Yeah, but what constitutes sex?

And for that matter, what constitutes virginity?

Some people would argue you need to have penetrative sex with someone else to lose your virginity. Others might argue that any sexual act counts (but if that's the case, why don't we count handjobs or blowjobs most of the time?). Is there a specific factor or act we can point to and say "Yes, this is what it takes"?

It's not helped by the fact that on a pure lesbian route you can fool around with the girl in the pool locker room where she literally brings you to orgasm, and it's not counted as losing your virginity - so why does more or less the same thing with another girl count? What's the crucial difference between the two scenes? Is it because both get off instead of just one? Is it because toys are involved? Is it just the mental state at the time, where the MC considers herself still a virgin after one encounter but not after the other?

Reactions: Gwydion

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Yeah, but what constitutes sex?

And for that matter, what constitutes virginity?

Some people would argue you need to have penetrative sex with someone else to lose your virginity. Others might argue that any sexual act counts (but if that's the case, why don't we count handjobs or blowjobs most of the time?). Is there a specific factor or act we can point to and say "Yes, this is what it takes"?

It's not helped by the fact that on a pure lesbian route you can fool around with the girl in the pool locker room where she literally brings you to orgasm, and it's not counted as losing your virginity - so why does more or less the same thing with another girl count? What's the crucial difference between the two scenes? Is it because both get off instead of just one? Is it because toys are involved? Is it just the mental state at the time, where the MC considers herself still a virgin after one encounter but not after the other?
Fortunately the issue is not so complicated. It is just the first person you have sex with. :LOL:

IonDivvy has commented on his discord that the player will likely be given the option to consider pool locker room girl their first sexual partner at some point in the future. He frequently makes small changes to previous chapters between versions as far as I have seen.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Fortunately the issue is not so complicated. It is just the first person you have sex with. :LOL:
But again, how do you define sex?

It's easy with straight relationships - you're still a virgin until you stick Tab A into Slot B. Same for gay men (except there you're using a different "slot"). But for lesbians, what exactly is the defining moment?

You could say fingering, or oral sex... but we generally don't count those as things that end virginity when it's a guy/girl (and some people won't even count anal). And some people don't even consider them "sex" at all (seeing them more as foreplay or "just fooling around" rather than full-on sex).

So in this case, the question would be, if the game is going to point to a specific act and say "This, right here, is where you stop being a virgin", then what is it about that moment that defines the change?

And the problem with just changing things to consider the pool locker room girl their first sexual partner is that it would require at least somewhat of a rewrite of the entire "I'm finally going to stop being a virgin scenes" that follow it. Because it wouldn't make much sense to be trying to lose your virginity if you've already lost it. And it probably wouldn't be fair to skip over a major plot point entirely just because you went with what's essentially a sideplot moment earlier (I'd be kind of pissed if I missed out on an option to sex up Luna because I fooled around in the locker room earlier).

Personally, I didn't care all that much about the distinction (I kind of interpreted the plot as I was playing it as her fooling around in the locker room is a large part of what made her want to "officially" lose her virginity in the first place), but I can easily see why it would be a problem to reconcile it for people who are bothered by it.

GetOutOfMyLab

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Virginity seems to be a much more complicated subject:

I think originally, it was defined as not having engaged in sexual intercourse.

And from Wikipedia, covers various types of sexualities:

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
But again, how do you define sex?
I define virginity itself as the act of having sex and intentionally let "sex" be a vague term, no other variables matter. If you've had sex with someone you ain't a virgin. The definition that matter though is IonDivvy's and he has seemingly elected to make the Cherrypopper whichever main option you choose.

~ AzzWader ~

Jan 31, 2019
I am not getting the theater scene and the scenes with josh and conner even though i was teasing and sent the pic in ch5... dont know what I am doing wrong :/

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
Does this have animation?
There's one animated scene at the start of the game. More animations (both for future chapters and for popular sex scenes from earlier chapters) are on my to-do list for the near future, along with an official Android release.

I am not getting the theater scene and the scenes with josh and conner even though i was teasing and sent the pic in ch5... dont know what I am doing wrong :/
If your lesbian stat is greater than 7, it automatically skips past the sexual part of the theater scene.

This is something that will be changed next update. Lesbian Mode was not implemented yet at that time, so a high lesbian stat was used in its place. I'll be changing the script so that the scene skips will only occur if Lesbian Mode is enabled.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.19b + WT by JokerLeader + Gallery by Kinky Bully

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 477 MB

Come find me on Discord:

Last edited:

bjhbjh1234

Jul 3, 2020
Here is a walkthrough for Chapter 10 (and a couple corrections from Zoey's walkthrough). I used somewhat the style as Zoey, so hopefully that is alright. I wrote this quickly and is my first walkthrough, so do not expect it to be nice like Zoey's or 100% correct either. Thanks.

3.80 star(s) 57 Votes