Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
maybe one is not enough... i run 3 . Privacy Badger, AdBlocker Ultimate and uBlock Origin and have no problems with ads on any sites.
I use Adblocker Ultimate. It fixed that awful mess that MIXdrop throws at us for me, and I have not had any ad problems with anything else.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I played it so far is nice game as female , cxx because the tag say's multiple protagonist //that means for me normal male/female mc
than it would also have the male protagonist tag. multiple protagonist tag means you have controll of more than one person ,but has nothing to do with the gender. you get to control 2 more girls in this game thats why it got that tag.

master861

Nov 4, 2022
than it would also have the male protagonist tag. multiple protagonist tag means you have controll of more than one person ,but has nothing to do with the gender. you get to control 2 more girls in this game thats why it got that tag.
ah thx for the info , anyway was nice to play frist time as are girl(only played once as futa but that dont count as girl or do that count as girl?)

YuriFan!

May 30, 2022
The good news is that players will eventually have the option to steal Violet away from her boyfriend, and have her be with the MC instead. An all-girl harem for the MC (as well as one-on-one romances) are also planned for the lesbian route. ;)

Violet will be one of the choices for the virginity loss scenes as well, with her playing the role of the more experienced girl.
Has all of the above been implemented?

Oct 27, 2023
I just started playing... love the art work. Is there a way to adjust the opacity of that semi-black box on the bottom? It covers some good parts:). Or make the text smaller? Thanks for the game!! Asian women :p:p So, I've been playing this game for about 90 minutes now, it says she's had sex 3 times... I must have blinked and missed cuz I haven't seen any. Just at the beginning... hmmm

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I just started playing... love the art work. Is there a way to adjust the opacity of that semi-black box on the bottom? It covers some good parts:). Or make the text smaller? Thanks for the game!! Asian women :p:p So, I've been playing this game for about 90 minutes now, it says she's had sex 3 times... I must have blinked and missed cuz I haven't seen any. Just at the beginning... hmmm
either under options/preferences or with wt-mod if possible at all.

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes