cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
My favorite is MEDIAFIRE, and will use that one whenever it is offered. It does open a new Google Chrome window whenever I use it, but I consider that a minor inconvenience when I consider the download speed and lack of restrictions.
mf starts dl at least on firefox if refreshes page.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
mf starts dl at least on firefox if refreshes page.
Okay, but I do all my F95 work on Google Chrome, and I don't want to switch around with multiple browsers for work on this site. I use Firefox for other things, but I've been using Google Chrome since I found out about F95 over 5-1/2 years ago.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
That's strange, because I have been using MEGA for years (I have a 5GB daily limit), and have not experienced any of that at any time.

As for MIXDROP, I refuse to use that one unless there is absolutely no other option. I don't have the patience to wade though all the ads and multiple new tabs it adds just for the privilege of finally being able to press successfully on the download button.

My favorite is MEDIAFIRE, and will use that one whenever it is offered. It does open a new Google Chrome window whenever I use it, but I consider that a minor inconvenience when I consider the download speed and lack of restrictions.

That's because they have been re-uploaded.

And Mixdrop takes me 3 clicks, it's like no one uses ublock orgins or an adblocker.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
That's because they have been re-uploaded.

And Mixdrop takes me 3 clicks, it's like no one uses ublock orgins or an adblocker.
Really?! Every MEGA download I have ever used has be re-uploaded. Even the ones I use directly from the developer on Patreon. I guess I must be the lucky one then.

Okay, I surrender. This argument is pointless. You know far more about this shit than I ever will. I regret having thrown my 2 cents into the fray.

But I do think I will take your advice on Ublock Origins. Looking into it now.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Really?! Every MEGA download I have ever used has be re-uploaded. Even the ones I use directly from the developer on Patreon. I guess I must be the lucky one then.

Okay, I surrender. This argument is pointless. You know far more about this shit than I ever will. I regret having thrown my 2 cents into the fray.

But I do think I will take your advice on Ublock Origins. Looking into it now.
I'm saying the ones here, I've come across many that are no longer there, guess you probably don't grab as many as I do.

And yes, they do get DMCA'd a lot, one report and poof, same with Anonfiles, GoFile and Pixel.

If someone reports Mixdrop, they tell them to kick rocks.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Mixdrop link dead. this is why we use Mega.
Mega is too limiting on DL without an account and, as was said elsewhere, is really shitty about dropping content. Mixdrop isn't very good either, and Workupload blocks several VPN IPs. Go, Anon and Pixeldrain seem to be the best if you don't want to pay for a subscription or have to click a half dozen times (even with a pop up blocker) to get a file to start downloading.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Mega is too limiting on DL without an account and, as was said elsewhere, is really shitty about dropping content. Mixdrop isn't very good either, and Workupload blocks several VPN IPs. Go, Anon and Pixeldrain seem to be the best if you don't want to pay for a subscription or have to click a half dozen times (even with a pop up blocker) to get a file to start downloading.
Anonfiles is probably gone, it's been down for 4 days now.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.18c + WT by JokerLeader + Gallery by Azk66

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Mega
PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 481 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Updated my android port.

Reactions: hyperjack38

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I really hope the new game isn't going to make this one abandoned. I really hate when devs start new games while still not having completed the previous one. The new one seems good though. So I'm still getting a good game to play no matter which game they works on. It's never a good sign when a devs got two game going at the same time though.

pyrolisk

Jan 16, 2021
I really hope the new game isn't going to make this one abandoned. I really hate when devs start new games while still not having completed the previous one. The new one seems good though. So I'm still getting a good game to play no matter which game they works on. It's never a good sign when a devs got two game going at the same time though.
That's my fear as well.. this game has definitely taken a back seat to the other one.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
That's my fear as well.. this game has definitely taken a back seat to the other one.
That would be an easier pill to swallow if Rebel Duet was at least good. But it's shocking how bad it is.
Unfortunately it has a male protagonist option which means it'll most likely be way more popular and make more money.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Yeah after rebel duet 0.4, I don't think it's my type of game. It sure looks high-quality but I'll prefer this game over it. CD is more realistic and grounded, hope iondivvy sees this one through.

Reactions: pyrolisk

Darkmessiah30

Jul 12, 2020
ok what the fuck is going on with my game every fucking time when it comes to make a decision to have sex with one of the girls i get error jinnoc2 not defined and it auto picks no what the fuck is up with that.

Last edited:
Reactions: leridder

leridder

May 29, 2022
ok what the fuck is going on with my game every fucking time when it comes to make a decision to have sex with one of the girls i get error jinnoc2 not defined and it auto picks no what the fuck is up with that.
same error for me after making decsion to loss virginity; when time for final decision error jinnoc2 not defined and if ignore default is no

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes