Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
That would be an easier pill to swallow if Rebel Duet was at least good. But it's shocking how bad it is.
Unfortunately it has a male protagonist option which means it'll most likely be way more popular and make more money.
yeah I played it earlier today, Rebel Duet is worse than this game. It's not awful. I still think it's good.

ionDivvy

Game Developer
Jun 21, 2018
If this game add some blackmail. It would be greater.
Blackmail is a popular theme in female protagonist games, but I'm not so sure if it would be a good fit for Casual Desires, since it places a big emphasis on female consent and is mostly a light-hearted story in nature. :unsure:

That said, I've been considering a spin-off/sequel focusing on Violet and Luna as dual protagonists, which would be a bit darker in terms of story and sexual content (e.g. somewhere in-between Casual Desires and Rebel Duet). But this would still be a couple years away.

johnyakuza1

Jun 5, 2022
Blackmail is a popular theme in female protagonist games, but I'm not so sure if it would be a good fit for Casual Desires, since it places a big emphasis on female consent and is mostly a light-hearted story in nature. :unsure:

That said, I've been considering a spin-off/sequel focusing on Violet and Luna as dual protagonists, which would be a bit darker in terms of story and sexual content (e.g. somewhere in-between Casual Desires and Rebel Duet). But this would still be a couple years away.
Yeah I don't see how blackmail would fit into the story to take a darker turn suddenly. Not exactly blackmail but I think the bus scene was awesome (It was unexpected and something Rita didn't have complete control over) and I'd love to see more of that if possible.

It would be better for a new cast of characters if you're planning for a darker game, wouldn't want the sequel to undermine the current stories you're trying to tell. Also new characters would also mean they can start as virgins too.

BlandChili

Dec 15, 2020
Honestly I would much prefer that you use new characters for that sort of thing. Using established characters from this game will more likely annoy players more than entice them. I certainly don't want to play a game where characters I enjoyed in this one will be put into forced encounters, the tonal difference would be really weird and screw with my perceptions of the characters in this game.

Casual Desires is supposed to make choices matter, they won't if the characters involved have an entirely different set of events surround them where their consent is compromised.

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
same error for me after making decsion to loss virginity; when time for final decision error jinnoc2 not defined and if ignore default is no
I ran into this same error, and it comes from Joker's mod. Seems he forgot to define one of his choice stat displays. I fixed it by going into his mod folder "...\game\JokerMod" and opening "JokerModOptions.rpy", then adding the line "JINNOC2 = "{b}{color=#710000}{size=25}(Innocent +2)" right under the line "JINNOC = "{b}{color=#710000}{size=25}(Innocent +1)"". That should fix that error occuring in several spots for anyone having trouble with the mod.

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
View attachment 1505503
Casual Desires [v0.18c] Walkthrough Mod
The Walkthrough shows points in the choices.
Optional replaces the White Text box and Text with a Black Text box and Text. Change Text Size, and box opacity. (Pic 3)​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Note: If you want a Lesbian-only route, the Dev gave us that option, go to the preference and activate Extras: Lesbian Mode.

Download: -
Download WT Optional: -

As always, if you like the game, please show your support for the Dev, .
If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
MIXDROP is the biggest shxx... there is more AD as anything!!!

3.80 star(s) 58 Votes