kinda

Nov 24, 2017
Thank you for the option to disable the horror, I really didnt expect it and hated it first time around. might give this a try later

Reactions: Carrotsteam

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Hey, i play the 0.11 version, because can be see the link in the patreon page, pretty cool update, i like the option to disable the horror. I have one question, in the future we can fuck with eve's brother? I know the mayority isn't into gay stuff, but that can be nice for who are into.
Other thing, in the future the old sex scenes will be animated?
Was the bunny horror disabled for you? Wasn't for me...

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
Carrotsteam I don't know how but you fucked up the phonecall with the "criminal" maybe in some poor attempt not to let people cheat with rollback.
IF you pick a choice and reload that choice is gone forever. That's incredibly stupid if it's intended if it's a bug, it needs fixing.
Regardless it needs fixing.
It seems if you just reload an earlier save, the game keeps the correct choice that seems to be the bug.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
is there a mod that nicely point out the mostly reasonnable result of the nearly totaly clear choice we make ?

May 21, 2018
Damn boy, i didn't like some of the scenes (the strange head size...), but this last two? Fucking amazing, just as detailed as Ellie BJ scene, keep it going :^D

Last edited:

Carrotsteam

CatchTheBunny Creator
Game Developer
Feb 13, 2021
Carrotsteam I don't know how but you fucked up the phonecall with the "criminal" maybe in some poor attempt not to let people cheat with rollback.
IF you pick a choice and reload that choice is gone forever. That's incredibly stupid if it's intended if it's a bug, it needs fixing.
Regardless it needs fixing.
It seems if you just reload an earlier save, the game keeps the correct choice that seems to be the bug.
Hi, Badboll! A player can't really fail the "criminal" dialogue, hence there was no need for us to prevent cheating. However, if a player answers incorrectly, then the wrong option is removed and the choice menu pops up again. So, if you can't choose your answer option again, it just means your choice leads to a dead end and you should choose something else instead.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
couldn't put the sound on, please tell me the scene where the girls are looking at a barn have the heavy singing short change hero in the background

Ratnedalu

Jan 11, 2018
Hi, Ratnedalu! With the last update we added a horror switch, that allows you to turn off the scary parts of the game!
I know. I was using it. My working theory for why I saw it is because I loaded a save from the last update. Because the Halloween scare, which I hadn't done, was censored, but the demon bunny wasn't when I went back to get my evil playthrough up to date.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
BUG: When you ask Laurel for a ride on her jet to Uzbekistan, you get three options to persuade her to take you and the three girls. Each option disappears after you select it, and even loading the game doesn't cause them to reappear.

May 21, 2018
BUG: When you ask Laurel for a ride on her jet to Uzbekistan, you get three options to persuade her to take you and the three girls. Each option disappears after you select it, and even loading the game doesn't cause them to reappear.
That means you got the wrong answer, that wrong answer is then removed and you can try again

Jul 10, 2020
So i've gotten to Uzbekistan with the 3 girls and only Ester is actually willing to leave the bush we are hiding behind. The other two refuse to move and when she approaches the 2 guys they raise the alarm. Then nothing happens, i can't click anything after all the girls have done their thing and no scene automatically begins. If this is the end of the content for this update it should be better marked than simply freezing the game.

3.80 star(s) 32 Votes