Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
(The online store application will appear only after the release of the protagonist's sister from prison.)
How to get sister out?

TiefImWesten

Jan 5, 2020

Flow4Master

Dev. of " Catch Your Luck"
Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
When I bought the origins from the laptop I slept to skip the days and done it more than twice and still didnt arrive please help I think it is a bug
At this point, I messed up the code a bit. The parcel appears exactly two days after you have placed the order. Then it disappears. I recommend downloading the save before ordering.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.15 APK
Android games updated daily -

Reactions: TiefImWesten

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
Hello guys, can anyone tell me how i can get to mayor office to speak with her or what text i most use on her campaign in city hall? cheat mod for this game?

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
1. i don't know how to distract that womens from toilet room on bank
2. i can't find nothin on my laptop from room,
3. i can't access security room or i don t know how
4. i don't what are the questions better for mayor to can get in her office.

Flow4Master

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
1. i don't know how to distract that womens from toilet room on bank
2. i can't find nothin on my laptop from room,
3. i can't access security room or i don t know how
4. i don't what are the questions better for mayor to can get in her office.
15. We need to distract the girls. One of the girls talks about a set of cosmetics from Origins. You need to buy it in the online store on the computer of the protagonist.
The online store application will appear only after the release of the protagonist's sister from prison.

All the storylines are connected. I recommend going through the rest of the story lines. There is no access to the security room in this version, it will be in the next version. But the main character does not need to go there in this version.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
It's been more than two days since I ordered that thing from the shop to distract those women, and yet I didn't get that package I was supposed to find on Ryan's couch, so?

Flow4Master

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
It's been more than two days since I ordered that thing from the shop to distract those women, and yet I didn't get that package I was supposed to find on Ryan's couch, so?
There is a bug in this place. This has already been described several times in the previous pages. The parcel appears exactly two days later and disappears if you missed more days. I recommend replaying from the save to the order made and checking the sofa exactly two days after the order.

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
so i did that again like u told me and this time that package appear on Ryan's couch, i was in toilet womens room, gift them that package from Origins, they give me a handjob and of course i steal from toilet her access card to security room, question now is how the heck i can go in security room in Brandon stop me? tell me

Flow4Master

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
so i did that again like u told me and this time that package appear on Ryan's couch, i was in toilet womens room, gift them that package from Origins, they give me a handjob and of course i steal from toilet her access card to security room, question now is how the heck i can go in security room in Brandon stop me? tell me
This is the end of the storyline in this version 0.15 (if all the entries in the game journal in the mobile phone are marked "in the next version", then all the content for this version has already been received). Access to the security room will only be available in the next version.

Flow4Master

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
ok, and when will come next update or version?
I think that the next version (0.16) will not appear until the end of may (with a good combination of circumstances and no problems with the code.). I plan to bring Giselle's storyline to its logical conclusion.

Reactions: Lynx-.-x

hddmc

Apr 24, 2021
Did you get your inspiration from gta 5 to create the poster in the screenshot? because the protaganist is literally bleeding with his hand next to his lip which looks like Trevor in one of the art in loading screen of gta 5 if it is then that is so cool

Lynx-.-x

Jan 9, 2021
Did you get your inspiration from gta 5 to create the poster in the screenshot? because the protaganist is literally bleeding with his hand next to his lip which looks like Trevor in one of the art in loading screen of gta 5 if it is then that is so cool
Yes he did lol:WeSmart:
Zombies.jpg

Reactions: fortuna95
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes