Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018
Here is the Italian translation
of Catch Your Luck [v0.16]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Catch Your Luck [v0.16]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

******************************************************************************************

Here is the Italian translation
of Catch Your Luck [v0.15]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Catch Your Luck [v0.15]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.
Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-05-18
Release Date: 2021-05-14
Version: 0.16

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
OK, it worked with Origins....Go figure. Now, my big question is how to use the magnetic key? Went there in the afternoon, but nothing....Thanks a lot!
Well not have played current update coz it's not been made available for Android yet. But talking about last update that was it for the Bank's story. Check the phone at top right for hints, you'll know what to do

Klauw1988

Aug 23, 2020
How to get the 200 money for ordering Origins in the store? I already spend the 15k to get Monica out of jail. And now i can't seems to get any money to buy the cosmetics in the store.

Reactions: Agungteguh27

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
Well not have played current update coz it's not been made available for Android yet. But talking about last update that was it for the Bank's story. Check the phone at top right for hints, you'll know what to do
Managed to get to the end, finally. Thanks for the reply!

jggold

Jun 22, 2019
How to get the 200 money for ordering Origins in the store? I already spend the 15k to get Monica out of jail. And now i can't seems to get any money to buy the cosmetics in the store.
It's in the desk drawer with the tools for the sewer job.

_Rykon_

Mar 12, 2020
Found a bug!
After gettin Justin arrested and going to the police station the dialog keeps the name Daniel, even when you changed your name to a different one... bug.jpg

Reactions: Flow4Master

Flow4Master

Dev. of " Catch Your Luck"
Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
needs some Samantha and Gina scenes :) my fav are the Dana scenes.
The next update 0.17 will tell the story of the past of JD, her friend and her main enemy. This is primarily due to the need to create the mechanics of the shop and the mechanics of the main character's skills.

Reactions: stal1234

Flow4Master

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
How can I activate the gallery?
If you use a save from the theme header, while not playing from the beginning of the game, then all the gallery scenes can only be opened by completing the game from the beginning.

Junior jack

May 25, 2017
If you use a save from the theme header, while not playing from the beginning of the game, then all the gallery scenes can only be opened by completing the game from the beginning.
I used the last save
but I cannot repeat the scenes with giselle and dana?

Flow4Master

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
I used the last save
but I cannot repeat the scenes with giselle and dana?
The scenes in the gallery should open immediately after you get these scenes in the storyline. To open all the scenes with Giselle and Dana, you will need to try both dialog options after the warning screen. And by the way the link in the header with the new walkthrough for version 0.16

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes