badsquirrel

Aug 26, 2019
Keep getting this error during the intro. Using Joiplay for Android

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
KeyError: u'???'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 358, in script call
  File "prolog_1.rpyc", line 100, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1184, in __call__
  File "renpy/character.py", line 1179, in sub
  File "renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value
Getting a similar one on Mac using Ren'Py Launcher. Not a rpy dev, but maybe something about this lib path? "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/" definitely doesn't exist on my set-up.

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 358, in script call
  File "prolog_1.rpyc", line 100, in script
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.2-sdk/renpy/ast.py", line 715, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.2-sdk/renpy/exports.py", line 1393, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.2-sdk/renpy/character.py", line 1184, in __call__
    who = who_pattern.replace("[who]", sub(who))
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.2-sdk/renpy/character.py", line 1179, in sub
    return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
  File "/Applications/renpy-7.3.2-sdk/renpy/substitutions.py", line 270, in substitute
    s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs)
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 563, in vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 585, in _vformat
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 646, in get_field
  File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python2.7/string.py", line 605, in get_value

Darwin-19.6.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Catch Your Luck 0.15
Thu May  6 10:22:37 2021
```
Great work. Art looks great. Would love to play it properly soon.

Flow4Master

Dev. of " Catch Your Luck"
Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018

Version 0.16
Changelog:
  • - Added 2 new animated sex scene with Giselle
  • - Added 2 new animated sex scene with Dana
  • - Added 3 new locations (Security room, Dana room, Lifeguard post)
  • - Added 1 new character (Joy)
  • - Added new sprites, new dialogues, and new backgrounds
  • - Added 1 new background for the main menu
  • - Completion of the Giselle and Dana storyline
  • - Fixed bugs and typos.

For version 0.16, the saves from version 0.15 will work. However, the full functionality of the old saves is not guaranteed.

I hope you enjoy it.

Win / Linux v 0.16

Walkthrough v0.16

Save the end of version 0.15

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
Yippie Update that's awesome. Hey can anyone include the update of v0.16 for Android. Will appreciate it a whole lot. Anyways for one who does thanks alot in advance.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
The art looks nice, but the characters don't have any facial expressions and makes them look like androids from the future who came to destroy humanity.

• Haha
Reactions: NukaCola

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
soo im stuck
We need to distract the girls. One of the girls talks about a set of cosmetics from Origins. You need to buy it in the online store on the main character's computer.
17. The online store application will appear only after the release of the protagonist's sister from prison.
18. In the application of the online store, enter the word "origin" and place an order (you need 200 money).

isn't that a vicious circle?
i cant get the sister out cuz i dont have the money but i cant continue the story

BroodZeo

Oct 18, 2020
soo im stuck
We need to distract the girls. One of the girls talks about a set of cosmetics from Origins. You need to buy it in the online store on the main character's computer.
17. The online store application will appear only after the release of the protagonist's sister from prison.
18. In the application of the online store, enter the word "origin" and place an order (you need 200 money).

isn't that a vicious circle?
i cant get the sister out cuz i dont have the money but i cant continue the story
To get your Sister out you need to complete Mayor's part, Dana's Husband part and Gym part. Each of them provide 5000 which will sum up total 15000 and you can release your sister. Later You will still be left with around 250 in your pocket use 200 and get Origin's Box.

Reactions: JapanFreak

Flow4Master

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
"The storyline is over" ? for this version or whole game ?
The personal story of these characters is completed, and the storylines of other characters will be implemented later in the game. In the main story of the game, some minor characters will also be involved to a large extent.

P.S. Mac version

Correct walkthrough

Last edited:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I write into the searchbar: origin, and it says Not found. Tried with a capital O, still nothing.

Edit: You need to write Origins, so the walkthrough is inaccurate like this.

Flow4Master

Game Developer
Apr 18, 2018
I write into the searchbar: origin, and it says Not found. Tried with a capital O, still nothing.

Edit: You need to write Origins, so the walkthrough is inaccurate like this.
Cool, thanks. Although instead of mindlessly following each step of the walkthrough it is quite possible to follow the game hints in the phone, where the correct word is written.

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Cool, thanks. Although instead of mindlessly following each step of the walkthrough it is quite possible to follow the game hints in the phone, where the correct word is written.
I opened the wt when I got to the bank section, that wasn't detailed in the phone hints, like everything else before.

Alen Mak

Oct 26, 2018
this guys dont know mats, how v0.16 its the second upd on the game :D it must be somthing like 0.2 maybe or 0.02 or just 2

Stefano2426

Dec 14, 2017
To get your Sister out you need to complete Mayor's part, Dana's Husband part and Gym part. Each of them provide 5000 which will sum up total 15000 and you can release your sister. Later You will still be left with around 250 in your pocket use 200 and get Origin's Box.
I have the same problem: can't seem to be able to order. I enter the origin word there, in the search of the shop, but it returns as nothing found. What do I do wrong?

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
I have the same problem: can't seem to be able to order. I enter the origin word there, in the search of the shop, but it returns as nothing found. What do I do wrong?
Search for: OriginS

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes