GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Ok, i was asking because it started off with a female. I thought you had to play as both.
There's a short intro scene with one of the females, then it switches to the male MC. You do make choices for the female (Priscilla) you see in the beginning, but thus far, the majority of the game has been from male MCs perspective. He's also the only character you can name yourself.

LeperDrag

Jul 10, 2019
So I'm extremly confused on how to get Nathan's second date, in both occasion not giving Cass her info makes it so I can't ever interact with her. Thing is the "guide" says if I do give it to her it locks you out of the Nathan route and it only says "after resolving the issue with Cass". LIKE HOW?!

Dec 30, 2017
This game is "kinda" good.
It's just kinda confusing. They're EMPHASIZING and ASSERTING to us that choices have big implications to the story, But so far i dont think it doesnt. Whatever you choose, the story will still progress the way it should be.

Lastly, I kept playing for 7 more days without nothing happening. Didn't knew the current beta already ended

I just wish theres an extra icon to see the stats/relationship points/money.

and the load/save/date slot is kinda confusing too sometime. i wish they were seperated.

2.80 star(s) 22 Votes