ray3dave

May 12, 2017
Played it for about an hour without achieving much, I don't have a clue what to do, where to go yet. A bit frustrating.

Reactions: Alley_Cat

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Having played it a few hours this is a pretty good game, not exactly groundbreaking but to just come out with a full release like this is pretty refreshing.

It is a little difficult to know what you're meant to be doing at times but I would say the key thing to know that, it's not a linear game. If you can't get through an area there's a good chance you need to be somewhere else until you get something or help someone that lets you progress elsewhere.
If you find yourself ramming your head in to a wall do something else. Also explore areas a lot because it comes up saying whether not you've discovered all important or minor locations in a zone, so you might just be missing an area you need to visit. Exploring is pretty RNG sometimes you'll get nothing or just a battle but that doesn't mean you've found everything.

As for the content in the game, it's pretty okay. I wouldn't go beyond that personally, the scenes are fairly decent but the build up to them is kinda eh.
The main character has amnesia and doesn't know who she is but she seems to be totally fine just screwing everyone, which is a little weird. Some characters the only thing they do is essentially say "Wanna fuck?" and without question you can just agree to that. A bit odd.
Also through doing a quest I got a passive skill for Holly to not mind having no underwear on or being naked...but for me she was totally fine being buck naked from the start of the game...? Not sure if that's just bugged.

KinEroHen

Dec 2, 2018
where do i find the mage that unable me to bear a child it's for a side quest by the names a friendly orc

Kamarnith

Feb 23, 2018
u know how to end "lost but not forgotten"? in this mission must "explore the evermist wasterland from the crossroads until something is found"?

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
Clever girl mission where I find her strange girl from Crossroad, I explore in arcrton but cant find her.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Go to the intersection and then explore the northern area. If necessary, explore several times until you find the right area.

Reactions: m3nic

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
I have the Orc and the Elven companion. Who is the human companion?
A witch. You find her by exploring the wood to the left of the crossroad until you find the Lake. You have to do a quick and easy mission for her and then you get her as a companion.

3.50 star(s) 8 Votes