dragon358

Jan 15, 2020
If you went in expecting a nice dark end, you'll be disappointed. There's multiple endings despite the lack of a tag. It ends pathetically just like all the other female protag games do with a "happy" end.

• Haha
Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Courier123

Dec 19, 2018
Sad news everyone

Pregnancy only ending
I made a request thread recently about a pregnancy-sex game: 二人の週末。-Pregnant Lover- [1.0] [Contrast Delta]. Go check it if you want to scratch that itch.
It's fairly playable even if "raw" because menu text is translated. Only problem is shortness (and its "raw limbo")
Maybe next week I'll prepare the mirrors to post it as a game thread and see if it qualifies.
I have to blame Norn/Miel for exposing me to a fetish that has quite rare "full representation" lol

Reactions: Yotsuyu and 4GunZ

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Lmao what is this shota trigger warning, shota and loli are allowed here especially 2d
No, it's always a gamble if it will be allowed. I've seen many games getting removed shortly after appearing here, I know of many that just were never allowed here and I don't wanna know how many games were rejected without ever informing the community.

Also, this game is missing the big tits tag.

Reactions: Shadowen

Reversedh

Dec 11, 2018
the rule is really inconsistent, some games got removed just by 1 scenes, some didn't. Anyway, wooo hooo let's fracking gooooo

avervon

Modder
Sep 24, 2022
Just a heads up about the shota, while I didn't put the "Notice: Shota" text up there, the rest I figured was relevant enough to mention for the mods.

I am cautious when it comes to rules, I know that even one instance of loli/shota can be the entire reason for a game to not pass through, it was more for the people who need to approve the game for f95 than for the actual people playing. I know there are way more graphic depictions of shota/lolis in the 2dcg style on this site, but better safe than sorry. My apologies if that confused people.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
The ntr will find you.... It's like one of those old cursed emails. If you don't post a rating within seven days an ugly bastard comes and fucks your loved ones.
I have a knife. I have a clobber-club. I have a cat. This guy is as good as dead. My aunt on the other hand, is vulnerable.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes