malice12

Dec 17, 2021
the cg rip shows preggo, game seems nice, i'll still play even if preggo ending only

thanks for sharing the game and translation

Neriathis

Feb 2, 2022
Imagine, you have to notify the admin that the shota in the game won't be able to get laid so the page won't get banned. talk about inferiority (to midget toodler) lmao

• Haha
Reactions: wallglued

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
So far the game feels more like a VN without a lot of choice. All the choice so far have been fake. Can't leave areas that it pushes me into. Forced to comply with contracts I wouldn't sign can't force or negotiate anything.
So it doesn't really feel like I am play just stuck along for the shitty ride this author chose.

Paril

Dec 6, 2021
What happens to Necro at the end? I'm too lazy to sift through the rest of this game to figure it out myself

Spike2

May 27, 2021
4/10 It is a game that is visually good, but few scenarios, few interactions with the characters and extremely linear. At all times I felt inside a box, and if I wanted to get out of the box, the game took care of telling me that I didn't have to.

Malroth00

Nov 10, 2017
What is the mind control like?
Most of it involves one sided contracts that you're forced to follow despite hating it, some of the contracts have you signing away your free will entirely and obeying like a puppet for a while.

Weisskralle

May 25, 2019
How's the GOR and the play balance? I mean making the player lvl and play seriously just to force scenes behind defeat is stupid at best.
Even if you win in the few battles I had so far. You get a way to go back right away and lose. But that is not the majority of content.

Reactions: DBAV

Cyberweasel89

Jun 19, 2019
Can you actually go naked here or does it just lead you on with the possibility of that like sylphy
I second this question. Between Sylphy, Ulrica, and Fyllia, Milky Way seem to have some bizarre fixation with never allowing free nudity. The most you get is she'd naked for certain scenes or specific parts of the game that you can't repeat.

And it gets so annoying, because it's like they're constantly dangling the possibility of it for the entirety of the gang, and then never give it to us. It gets to the point where their denial won't make sense. Ulrica already has her tits and pussy on full display yet even by the end of the game when she's walked around fully naked contenxually more than once and had lots of sex, she still thinks going completely nude is "too much" and will put her armor back on if you try to unequip it.

The reason I feel this question needs to be asked is because, despite this being StudioNAZE instead of Milky Way, I'm pretty sure Sonia and the Hypnotic City also didn't let you walk around naked outside of specific scenes, including one that was exclusive to a Bad End. Please correct me if I'm misremembering that, of course, but it still has me fearful that StudioNAZE will do the same thing with Ceres...

Annasas

Jan 2, 2019
The game ends as badly as it starts. You can't decide and you're constantly forced to keep going, even if you don't want to. Add to that a bad combat system.

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
It's a very linear game. You have to follow everything to the script. The combat is mediocre (some challenges, maybe), but you can skip it if you lose. There are only two endings, i.e.,:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can always return to the decision later on. Once you finish the game, you're done.

Reactions: Reian
3.20 star(s) 16 Votes