KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Outside of a side end, there is no corruption. It's always her being against it in a poorly executed way
Yeah, I see that now after playing a bit. It's the contract, have to keep to the contract.
Art is nice for the most part....at least.

Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
Can anyone tell me if it is possible to resist the bad guy instead of continuing to collect gratitude? If so, how? Thanks in advance!

Hmas

Jun 24, 2019
Can you actually go naked here or does it just lead you on with the possibility of that like sylphy

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Actually a pretty geat game, bit short but enjoyable,
the writing and the art are really good and even tho is not super deep there's enough character building to make it interesting, the game have his own pace and even tho on pretty much every decisions you don't have a say is built in a way that make believable the corruption, not too fast nor too slow.
Raccomend for something fresh :)

btw the shota scene is only writing (there's no actual cg)

• Sad
Reactions: JoeKent
Dec 12, 2021
Thanks for the heads up, I HATE the preg tag on this site :cautious:
Can get some kind of petition going around to add a 'Preg Ending' tag? Because at this point 90% of everything that has a Pregnancy Tag is just a Pregnant Ending that to be honest is a waste of a tag.

I get that adding in a Pregnancy Mechanic is a lot more work that one CG, but come on, if I have to play as a woman getting NTR'd the whole game I wanna show off the result of it all for the rest of the game.

Reactions: Su13n
3.20 star(s) 16 Votes