irene96

Jan 8, 2020
I love this game but I have never seen a combat system this atrocious. it is downright bottom barrel.

kim6543

Aug 7, 2019
this game made me curious why I need to wasting time to play by myself. No choice just run from A to B playing the frustrating events.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
How to continue the game without the mandatory slime rape scene with the quest from the lady from the market? The game was fun until then, but then it went all Japanese on me :(

detsuahxe

Sep 28, 2018
How to continue the game without the mandatory slime rape scene with the quest from the lady from the market? The game was fun until then, but then it went all Japanese on me :(
Either win the fight or lose and skip the h scene. Don't be weird about it.

Reactions: douille01

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
It didn't offer me to skip the scene. Perhaps it's in a newer version that I can get me somewhere?

Reian

Sep 13, 2018
Meh. This game reinforces a major point of game design: if there's no point in offering a choice, don't offer a choice.

Like why even have an option to say "No" if the game literally won't accept that choice? Reminds me of that old FF3 option to say "No" to Bannon that just recycles the same option over an over again but at least then you got the Genji Glove out of it, lol.

Game should have just removed the monotony of giving the choice dialogue box and just progressed upon interaction with the NPC.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Well, it seems that vaginal sex is not avoidable ? Rape in any case, no choice ?
I have the feeling of going to the scaffold.
Sad, the game was rather good, even if it was quite linear with very few choices. It just ruins everything... :mad:

Basic rule : if you create a virgin character, you have to let the choice to keep or not this virginity until the end (except if it's REALLY important for the plot : like, one of the steps of the story is to marry ; or if losing it at the beginning puts the MC on the road of the story).
If that's not the case, and you really want to have vaginal sex n the story, 2 possibilities :
- you let the player choose
- yu don't create a virgin character

... I know a bunch of guys in here don't understand that a girl doesn't necessarily want to be raped, or to be forced to lose her virginity : so you can let free your hate, and facepalm me as much as you want, it will only change the level of respect I could have had for you.

Reactions: Charl9

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I think people will have more of an issue with the fact that you're acting as if the wants and likes of a fictional character actually matter in any way shape or form beyond internal character consistency. Or maybe that you seem to think that what a real, breathing person wants has to have any relevance to what happens to some random .png of a girl in a game that's primarily meant to be used as masturbation material.

If it's just a matter of being able to self-insert as a woman into the female main character (so to speak), well, understandable that you don't like it if rape fantasies are not your thing, but don't essentially call a game garbage for a purely subjective reason related to your own subjective experience.

You don't like it. Cool. That's fine. Don't act as if the dev committed some kind of sin for making a game with a character direction that you don't like.

As for your respect. Bold of you to think that it matters. Even more bold of you to assume that the respect of someone who judges like you do has any value.

anonymouskommando

Jan 28, 2022
Thanks for the heads up, I HATE the preg tag on this site :cautious:
Yup. And from what I've seen every request to add clarifying tags (birth, pregnancy mechanic, etc) to this or NTR tag (gets used for male MC pimp... which isn't really NTR at that point if he's just whoring the girl) get shut down because they apparently don't want to add more tags? Instead I end up having to search thread on every game I consider playing to find out if its just dumb game over pregnancy.

Reactions: Hongfire Survivor

Dharak

Jan 13, 2019
anyone has a blank screen when starting the game, I can hear sound as if moving up and now the menu but there is no image at all

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
anyone has a blank screen when starting the game, I can hear sound as if moving up and now the menu but there is no image at all
If you're playing on Linux, I know what the issue is. It has to do with wine having stopped support for mediafile player. There's a patch for that somewhere on Github. I'll try to find the link tomorrow for you. You need to install that patch in your Wine prefix, and then those games have picture again.

3.20 star(s) 16 Votes