Signas

Jan 21, 2018
Wait—Are people genuinely upset with lewd updates? Have I suddenly found myself in the minority as one who looks forward to quality lewd content versus story advancement?

And here I thought "filler," with regard to VNs, was when we were only greeted with text updates.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Wait—Are people genuinely upset with lewd updates? Have I suddenly found myself in the minority as one who looks forward to quality lewd content versus story advancement?

And here I thought "filler," with regard to VNs, was when we were only greeted with text updates.
Many have their own preferred waifu :coffee: If their waifu got more attention then someone else would be going at it instead, thus the cycle of the waifu wars :LOL:

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
Many have their own preferred waifu :coffee: If their waifu got more attention then someone else would be going at it instead, thus the cycle of the waifu wars :LOL:
This. And ultimately with a game that follows a rapid development schedule it is inevitable that each update is going to be more focused thus leading to someone always complaining.

Best to ignore the people complaining about that aspect and focus on the complaints (if any) about other stuff that matters such as the UI or content quality.

t727

Jan 4, 2018
No will come very later. Right now we are at Trunks crossdressing as wife for luuring out monster in Dragonball GT. Pregnancy will come when Son Goku is about to get his tail get pulled out.
Why is this tagged with pregnancy if that's the case?

May 20, 2021
Zimon Is there a update option rather than downloading another 4 Gbs worth of data each and everytime an updated version comes up? Also I've been waiting for new Cleo content, not all of us are vocal enough since we assume the devs don't pay attention to comments on this site.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Zimon Is there a update option rather than downloading another 4 Gbs worth of data each and everytime an updated version comes up? Also I've been waiting for new Cleo content, not all of us are vocal enough since we assume the devs don't pay attention to comments on this site.
I hear a fancy one is in the works but until then I do offer unofficial update patches on pc for this
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-57-zimon.40009/post-6303026

Fancy Post
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-57-zimon.40009/post-6261401

Zimon actually pays more attention to fans and has been saying he wants to hear more from them :coffee: Though Cleos has been getting lewds lately and he was wondering what Cleos fans thought about it :LOL: Remember mix in some positivity else he might start to think fans are crazy and want less lewds :HideThePain:
https://f95zone.to/threads/champion-of-realms-v0-57-zimon.40009/post-6311141

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Why is this tagged with pregnancy if that's the case?
For Preg X Potions, mass production coming soon.

Yes, the launcher will allow you to update the game quickly and without any problems.
For Cleos...

confused.gif

She received content for a whole month :KEK:
No one has understood the importance of interactive lewds, not even Subverse has been able to give them to the players :KEK:

Reactions: masterdragonson

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
No one has understood the importance of interactive lewds, not even Subverse has been able to give them to the players
As we are already at this point I have now two not Game related questions.
First what is Subverse? I always read here about people talking about it.
Second, in your Signature stands "Zimon has no master now" is this an easteregg joke about HP or is there history I did not where there to see and so tell tales about it?

Reactions: Domeks

MKing420incst

Feb 10, 2021
im having trouble advancing heramael, the signals say return with your discovery. but i have no option to tell her. so i cant get asmedia to tell me about portals.

NotAnotherWolf

Aug 16, 2018
I played through all the content I could find but I didn't find any pregnancy content, did I miss something or has it not been implemented yet?

Reactions: t727

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Do me a favor and list the good reasons to shit on CoR, do it in this thread, not around in those of other games, thank you
jnjn.PNG

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Do me a favor and list the good reasons to shit on CoR, do it in this thread, not around in those of other games, thank you
View attachment 1341298
I hear the dev takes everything extremely personally and can't take even a light ribbing. They just make passive aggressive vague-posts whenever someone has even a slightly negative opinion of their game.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I hear the dev takes everything extremely personally and can't take even a light ribbing. They just make passive aggressive vague-posts whenever someone has even a slightly negative opinion of their game.
Nah, I'm chill, but if you guys have something to say, do it openly here, not in a cryptic way in other games thread, this is CoR thread, use it.
You have to understand that my key to interpretation is very simple:
plenty of other good reason to shit on CoR -> say them to the dev -> dev fix them -> no more reason to shit on CoR -> CoR improved
Don't tell me anything, what should I do?

Last edited:
Reactions: OnlyUsedForNever

Kitsune241

Aug 25, 2017
Nah, I'm chill, but if you guys have something to say, do it openly here, not in a cryptic way in other games thread, this is CoR thread, use it.
1) It was a one line joke, I wasn't being "cryptic".
2) If you read that thread then you should know that I brought up CoR there cause I thought the same shitty thing was happening there that had happened to you where fans of an older game were attacking a newer one as a "clone" because they had similarities (turns out that dev actually was stealing code though). It would make no sense if I commented that here cause it was about what was happening to that other game.
3) The reasons for my "slightly negative" options on CoR (or more specifically the attitude of it's dev) I've either already brought up here before, such as your seeming obsession with how many comments you get on this thread over an actual vision for the game, or are long buried and wouldn't do anyone any good to dig them back up again.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
1) It was a one line joke, I wasn't being "cryptic".
2) If you read that thread then you should know that I brought up CoR there cause I thought the same shitty thing was happening there that had happened to you where fans of an older game were attacking a newer one as a "clone" because they had similarities (turns out that dev actually was stealing code though). It would make no sense if I commented that here cause it was about what was happening to that other game.
3) The reasons for my "slightly negative" options on CoR (or more specifically the attitude of it's dev) I've either already brought up here before, such as your seeming obsession with how many comments you get on this thread over an actual vision for the game, or are long buried and wouldn't do anyone any good to dig them back up again.
Yes, but I repeat, you do not have to take what I write as an offense or aggressive stuff, I am very calm.
So, the only problem with CoR is me and my obsession? :WaitWhat:
It was a post from months ago where I simply said I would love to see the CoR thread active and discussed.
Games that haven't been posted in months or years are more discussed than this one, CoR doesn't get shit on? Alright, I already gave up on this topic a while back.
Visions of the game? What do you guys know about that? If I don't know where and what CoR needs to do, who else? Then if you mean something else explain it to me.
It almost seems like the "Reset" post was not read/understood by anyone.
Therefore CoR is perfect and the problem is me, got the message, at least someone is perfect :KEK:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I welcome you to the new version 0.58!
What will you find in this new version? Let's find out, come with me:
First, the part about the "Reset"
All the video in-game are now converted in VP8, so less CPU usage
Older devices or smartphones can run CoR better
The exile nav is cleaner now, even if I'm still deciding about the black bg
Before vs After

Now the new events, 3 in total:
One story event

One Izanami Event

And the final event is for....

Isabel

The launcher is on the way, we'll see if it works as it should.
Where is Tsukiko? She ended up in the Beta in preparation for its release.
Maybe I should do a post explaining the new rewards.
We have a problem with Renpy and Android versions, the apks can't hold CoR anymore, that's why the compressed android versions will now be the new universal versions.
So, those who want to continue to use the "big builds", will have to use joyplay, for others it does not change much, download the new version and you're done.
If those who had the old android version should have problems, you know the procedure, backup the save, delete, install new build.
We thank all renpy for these wonderful struggles.
As for the next release, still story, you will not see lewd for the whole month, sorry, the story must continue.
That said, the new version is on , while the public version is coming.
I hope you enjoy this new version.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes