ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Don't be offended but....I feel the dialogues to be poorly written or have I downloaded the wrong version. The game has very good reviews and ratings but the dialogues are not deep enough for the plot I think.

PS: I have played the game for an hour and so.

So do they get better in later updates?
How do you mean? Grammar? Explanations? Dialogues?
If you guys don't specify which part is badly written, I don't understand what needs to be fixed. I was asked to simplify everything, is that it?

The ratings.... sincerely, after 9 months seeing 26 reviews and 100 pages is depressing.

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
The ratings.... sincerely, after 9 months seeing 26 reviews and 100 pages is depressing.
I don't know is it lot or not, but how it is depressing.

I don't play this for dialogue but must admit that is not strong suit of this game. I can't clearly point my finger, because it is not bothering me. Dialogue get more interesting when plot take turn but maybe it has dull "narrator speak using character" feeling, :unsure: dunno. A plot is good one and dialogue is better than average (and supports plot) so that's more than enough for me.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
I still haven't reviewed your game, sorry about that lol. I will when I have a little more time.

Don't be so hard on yourself, Koikatsu games are just a very crowded market. It's just hard to stand out.

As for the thread, it may not be as active as you want, but most people are generally positive and it's nice to hang out. From my experience, this thread is just about as active as the HHG thread, and that game is the most polished Koikatsu game by a mile imo.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I still haven't reviewed your game, sorry about that lol. I will when I have a little more time.

Don't be so hard on yourself, Koikatsu games are just a very crowded market. It's just hard to stand out.

As for the thread, it may not be as active as you want, but most people are generally positive and it's nice to hang out. From my experience, this thread is just about as active as the HHG thread, and that game is the most polished Koikatsu game by a mile imo.
That's why I have to improve and refine every single aspect of the game, but if I'm only told that something is wrong without specifying in detail what it is, I'm left with nothing and I don't know what to work on.
I already know that the dialogues are not exceptional, my fault for not being English.
But in any case, I always have my grammatical errors corrected and we are rewriting the dialogues all from scratch to make them better. For the polished stuff I don't know, do you mean the GUI/UI or other things?

Last edited:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Welcome to version 0.40!
Sorry for the delay, but in an attempt to speed up the rendering of scenes, I simply broke everything.
I managed to recover some things, others, however, I had to render from scratch.
Anyway, in this new version you will find:
New graphics for Tsukiko
New bathroom scene on Tuesday "Assault of the Rabbit".

Tsukiko alarm clock

New location, Blackwood, the forest around our house.

New event for Hellhound, which will take place in the new location.

New girl, who knows who she is.
New sounds
Bugs fixed
In the next build, the focus will be on Estia, there will be more story events and I will try to add graphics for the house.
And a new reminder to me, stop experimenting with random programs.
That said, the early build is ready on , and the public version will be coming soon.
I hope you like this new version!

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Welcome to version 0.40!
Sorry for the delay, but in an attempt to speed up the rendering of scenes, I simply broke everything.
I managed to recover some things, others, however, I had to render from scratch.
Anyway, in this new version you will find:
New graphics for Tsukiko
New bathroom scene on Tuesday "Assault of the Rabbit".

Tsukiko alarm clock

New location, Blackwood, the forest around our house.

New event for Hellhound, which will take place in the new location.

New girl, who knows who she is.
New sounds
Bugs fixed
In the next build, the focus will be on Estia, there will be more story events and I will try to add graphics for the house.
And a new reminder to me, stop experimenting with random programs.
That said, the early build is ready on , and the public version will be coming soon.
I hope you like this new version!
And that's a good news! :)
I'm happy to see new scenes with Tsukiko and I can't wait to see the next build with Estia! *^*
She is probably my favourite (along with Cleo) and I've been waiting to see new content with her!

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.39
ChampionOfRealms-0.40-pc Update Patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: DarkOs31

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Ok, yesterday I played the latest update. Nice idea of taking the girls out for a group dinner that can't do anything but good. Of course, I guess it is asking too much to give a more complete sense to it, perhaps making the girls interact more. Because, in fact, we know very little about how relationships are developing between them. But that's okay too, simply taking it as an opportunity to disconnect from it all and enjoy a carefree evening.

Also happy with the new lewd scenes with Tsukiko, who should be the horniest of the group (being, you know, a rabbit ...), it was something that was missing and that certainly gives more color to life at home, as well as greater drive to the character who also continues to be extremely sweet in his way of interacting with the MC. Unfortunately I could not fully enjoy the scene in the bathroom, because it lags a lot (but I think it's a problem with my pc, I don't know if someone else has encountered the same problem). Too bad but I repeat: happy that there are more scenes with her which, from this point of view, should be the wildest of all.

Good also how the Hellhound question was resolved. I really like the fact that our protagonist is not (as often happens, maybe, in other games) a passive spectator of the events, but that he really undertakes to solve the various problems by taking responsibility at the risk of his own life. In addition, we had a new chance to see his "dark side", his powers, in an enjoyable confrontation in an almost cinematic scene. Curious to know why "???" appeared instead of the character's name. Maybe it means that at that moment someone or something takes possession of him? We know that from these circumstances he always gets confused, forgetting what happened and that the power he has hidden within himself is also due to an entity that we have already known. In short, curious to know how it will evolve. We want to see it this way: badass and ready to kick ass! I will not speak further of the Hellhound to avoid spoiling those who have not yet played the update.

Now we just have to wait for new updates, which above all bring forward the main plot, because we were a bit stuck from that point of view. I would not want the main mission we have set ourselves (to become the "champion" of humanity in this great battle) to go too far into the background to the point of forgetting about it.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Great now I will have to think about the name for the next few hours...
Ahahahahah!!! Same problem, bro.
I googled all possible names related to the fire. And I chose "Kai", scottish name for "fire". And also the name of one of my favourite female wrestler today.

Last edited:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Ok, yesterday I played the latest update. Nice idea of taking the girls out for a group dinner that can't do anything but good. Of course, I guess it is asking too much to give a more complete sense to it, perhaps making the girls interact more. Because, in fact, we know very little about how relationships are developing between them. But that's okay too, simply taking it as an opportunity to disconnect from it all and enjoy a carefree evening.

Also happy with the new lewd scenes with Tsukiko, who should be the horniest of the group (being, you know, a rabbit ...), it was something that was missing and that certainly gives more color to life at home, as well as greater drive to the character who also continues to be extremely sweet in his way of interacting with the MC. Unfortunately I could not fully enjoy the scene in the bathroom, because it lags a lot (but I think it's a problem with my pc, I don't know if someone else has encountered the same problem). Too bad but I repeat: happy that there are more scenes with her which, from this point of view, should be the wildest of all.

Good also how the Hellhound question was resolved. I really like the fact that our protagonist is not (as often happens, maybe, in other games) a passive spectator of the events, but that he really undertakes to solve the various problems by taking responsibility at the risk of his own life. In addition, we had a new chance to see his "dark side", his powers, in an enjoyable confrontation in an almost cinematic scene. Curious to know why "???" appeared instead of the character's name. Maybe it means that at that moment someone or something takes possession of him? We know that from these circumstances he always gets confused, forgetting what happened and that the power he has hidden within himself is also due to an entity that we have already known. In short, curious to know how it will evolve. We want to see it this way: badass and ready to kick ass! I will not speak further of the Hellhound to avoid spoiling those who have not yet played the update.

Now we just have to wait for new updates, which above all bring forward the main plot, because we were a bit stuck from that point of view. I would not want the main mission we have set ourselves (to become the "champion" of humanity in this great battle) to go too far into the background to the point of forgetting about it.
Indeed, the various side events such as the restaurant will be diversified with different actions and interactions. They will not always be the same, there might be 3/4 versions of the same dinner but done differently.
For the girls instead, I'm making some events on purpose to make them interact and get to know them better, events that can be placed at a temporal level after the meeting with all of them. Don't forget that the game is in development can change at any point in different ways.

I don't know how you are used to other devs, but I prefer to revise and refine old stuff to make it better, instead of leaving it in the same state.
In fact, I think I'm going to change the game first scene, but that's in the future, I don't like the library part anymore.

For Tsukiko's scenes, I'll see if others have the same problem.
The wildest one? You're forgetting the newcomer.:sneaky:

At the moment I have reduced the number of story events because I had to refocus on the girls for a while, as soon as I finish I will be able to do many more story quests.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes