wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Indeed, the various side events such as the restaurant will be diversified with different actions and interactions. They will not always be the same, there might be 3/4 versions of the same dinner but done differently.
For the girls instead, I'm making some events on purpose to make them interact and get to know them better, events that can be placed at a temporal level after the meeting with all of them. Don't forget that the game is in development can change at any point in different ways.
Glad to hear that!

I don't know how you are used to other devs, but I prefer to revise and refine old stuff to make it better, instead of leaving it in the same state.
In fact, I think I'm going to change the game first scene, but that's in the future, I don't like the library part anymore.
Yes, indeed, if I can be totally honest, I always thought the beginning of the story was a little weak. The protagonist finds himself immersed in a world he has read about, by chance, like ten minutes earlier in the library and seems to accept everything in a too simplistic way, without flinching. Reviewing and changing your steps is never a bad idea, rather always courageous. Kudos to you.

For Tsukiko's scenes, I'll see if others have the same problem.
The wildest one? You're forgetting the newcomer.:sneaky:
Ahahahahah! Right! xD
If you mean the...you know...the "mate" one, you're perfectly right! xD
Then I don't know if you mean the "new girl" you wrote in the preview. Because in that case, I haven't found her yet!

At the moment I have reduced the number of story events because I had to refocus on the girls for a while, as soon as I finish I will be able to do many more story quests.
Don't worry dude, take your time and do the game you want to do. We will wait! ;)

what, no anal with the girls? booo! lol
Did you at least play this game before "boo"ing it for not having anal? O__o

Reactions: ZimonColdres

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
The ratings.... sincerely, after 9 months seeing 26 reviews and 100 pages is depressing.
Man, 26 reviews and 100 pages after 9 months is a lot, not the best but definetly way above average.

I will edit my review after i play the new version, since the last i played was 0.10 or something.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
My reasoning at the moment is this, given how much competition there is at the moment, if HHG excels at gameplay, LiL at horror and dialogue, and CK at its corruption stuff, then I need to focus on lewd.
Talking about the best Koikatsu style game :unsure:. While for the 4 games (HHG, Lil, CK, and yours) I only played Lil and your game I have to say none of them can even get close to being my favorite game with this art style simply because they are all sandbox games, my favorite game at the moment made with Koikatus is TiP.

And now I wait for the facepalms from the fanboys.

• Haha
Reactions: Partomatic

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Hmm, my bunny alarm repeats when i go back to my room (daily routine, first i check for events in the house, then i look elsewhere, but since my bed and the exit door seem to be in the same room the bunny rides again...but with heramaels name ^^)
Btw, the alarm should get their points counted (my lil demon blows since weeks, so she should be a master in it by now) and the bunny should be pregnant after a few days ;)
Where is my hellhound kitty? After getting her i cant find her...is there a hell of a room planned (or coming, i play since a few minutes, so i dont saw all from the update)? Will she keep/guard the forest? Do i need a pet bed for my room? :p

Reactions: OverLord gamer

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Talking about the best Koikatsu style game :unsure:. While for the 4 games (HHG, Lil, CK, and yours) I only played Lil and your game I have to say none of them can even get close to being my favorite game with this art style simply because they are all sandbox games, my favorite game at the moment made with Koikatus is TiP.

I could facepalm you for calling HHG "one of the best", it's v0.1.2 so barely a prologue, no matter how well done calling it a game is a stretch.
If you want some good sandbox Koikatsu game try anything from TK8000, as for TiP I had it sitting on my disk for some time, I guess i will move it up the queue and finally try it out.

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Defining HHG as anything other than "one of the best games" seems like sheer madness to me. Then, for heaven's sake, tastes are tastes. It is true that it is only a prologue, but for the quantity and quality of the contents how can you not call it a game?
Easily, remove the grind and there is barely any quantity of content left, then quality of content high only when it comes to character design, everything else is meh. I understand that for majority characters are everything (and it is heavily reflected in reviews if you read them), but just as you said "tastes are tastes" and i need something more than a waifu.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Partomatic

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I could facepalm you for calling HHG "one of the best", it's v0.1.2 so barely a prologue, no matter how well done calling it a game is a stretch.
I didn't call it one of the best game I haven't even played it. I think you should read my comment again.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
Anyone know how to get Cloe's Promenade and Heramel's Preg X Experiment scene/event?

There's also that Unknown Stormy Encounter -- Not sure if it's the same one as the main menu gallery's side event scene.
Edit:
There's also that Unknown Stormy Encounter > Mainstreet in the plaza, random

Preg X random lab > [the main menu gallery's side event]

promenade in the beach in the afternoon, random.

Last edited:

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
The preg event is in her lab (use portal in your bedroom)
Cleo has a repeatable beach event in the afternoon (forgot the day, just try).
The storm thing was in the park...i just dont remember the time.

Last edited:

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
The preg event is in her lab (use portal in your bedroom)
Cleo has a repeatable beach event in the afternoon (forgot the day, just try).
The storm thing was in the park...i just dont remember the time.
Thanks, just did a search for it -.- and I have to say, I hate random chance events. Not sure if there was any mention of it in the game (was skipping), but still, no note/helper text, just the event tracker listing the name.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

In my case I think I have started almost all of them (HHG, CK, and TiP, apart from this one)

I can say I have no intention of trying LiL. And that CK and TiP I have abandoned (for different reasons). All three are on my extensive list of ignored games.

The ones I like are HHG and this one.

xMalakh77x

Jan 30, 2018
Glad to hear that!

Yes, indeed, if I can be totally honest, I always thought the beginning of the story was a little weak. The protagonist finds himself immersed in a world he has read about, by chance, like ten minutes earlier in the library and seems to accept everything in a too simplistic way, without flinching. Reviewing and changing your steps is never a bad idea, rather always courageous. Kudos to you.

Ahahahahah! Right! xD
If you mean the...you know...the "mate" one, you're perfectly right! xD
Then I don't know if you mean the "new girl" you wrote in the preview. Because in that case, I haven't found her yet!

Don't worry dude, take your time and do the game you want to do. We will wait! ;)

Did you at least play this game before "boo"ing it for not having anal? O__o
just started playing it lol...just joking......i will get to the end!

Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Man, 26 reviews and 100 pages after 9 months is a lot, not the best but definetly way above average.

I will edit my review after i play the new version, since the last i played was 0.10 or something.
I explain my situation/point of view:
I have reached the 4th goal, let's say almost reached.
This involves a lot of changes, since then developing CoR would become my job, and consequently, I will buy a new pc to replace my dying laptop. I also received many requests to change the updates from weekly to monthly.
Considering all this, if I were to do one update a month, with lots of content but low visibility, would it benefit CoR? In my opinion, not at the moment. The game isn't at the point where it can sustain and spread itself without me making new content every week.

Hmm, my bunny alarm repeats when i go back to my room (daily routine, first i check for events in the house, then i look elsewhere, but since my bed and the exit door seem to be in the same room the bunny rides again...but with heramaels name ^^)
Btw, the alarm should get their points counted (my lil demon blows since weeks, so she should be a master in it by now) and the bunny should be pregnant after a few days ;)
Where is my hellhound kitty? After getting her i cant find her...is there a hell of a room planned (or coming, i play since a few minutes, so i dont saw all from the update)? Will she keep/guard the forest? Do i need a pet bed for my room? :p
All bugs fixed.
For Hell, she is not yet available for interactions, but she will have a kennel next to our bed.

Zimon
loved the update, but had the same issue with the lagging bathroom event
Mmmmmmm, I' ll check what's wrong with the scene.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes