Matoyoshi

Nov 27, 2018
So, I have only just downloaded this game today and have literally been playing it for a total of 2 minutes and I have to say, the music at the start reminds me a lot of Chrono Trigger.

Reactions: ZimonColdres

Khaz_

Jun 1, 2017
Go into her room in the morning and it'll happen, I'm stuck on Heramael's Preg X Experiment event and Cleos' Promenade Along the Seafront event
Hot Shower you have to go to school in the afternoon on one of the days(can't remember which), Preg X you have to go to the lab(use portal in your bedroom), it's random so you may have to do it few times, Promenade, you have to go to the beach from the city map, its random so just do it few times

Sep 8, 2020
Hot Shower you have to go to school in the afternoon on one of the days(can't remember which), Preg X you have to go to the lab(use portal in your bedroom), it's random so you may have to do it few times, Promenade, you have to go to the beach from the city map, its random so just do it few times
Thanks, that helped me out with Preg X and Promenade, Hot Shower is Thursdays (morning only)

Reactions: ZimonColdres

Masgara

Nov 15, 2020
what do the 2 special codes do? and where do i put them?
Chamber where you put those codes unlocks after you get to certain level on story, if I recall. You need to move out of house and you see it on you map. Those are funny clips that includes characters.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
how to trigger this event? i went to library nothing happen
After the meeting, you have to go to the library.
To do "The Call" you must first talk to all the girls and give them rooms from the handling. For Sheila, read her card, you will find directions to find her. Then go to the meeting room.

Shady Lady

Jun 14, 2017
After the meeting, you have to go to the library.
To do "The Call" you must first talk to all the girls and give them rooms from the handling. For Sheila, read her card, you will find directions to find her. Then go to the meeting room.
i already give en room.. when i talk with em it not trigger anything

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DGun23

May 17, 2018
Don't be offended but....I feel the dialogues to be poorly written or have I downloaded the wrong version. The game has very good reviews and ratings but the dialogues are not deep enough for the plot I think.

PS: I have played the game for an hour and so.

So do they get better in later updates?

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes