psycan

Dec 23, 2017
So what do I have to do with Asmedia's event "Confronting the heart"? I can't figure it out for the life of me..

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Dear developer, this small updates are nice, but when can we expect girls "pregnancy" and "evolution" update?

rip9

Jun 7, 2018
Hi, I have a bug when i need to do "The Call" quest, i had already given the room to all the girls but the first step of the quest doesnt show me completed, someone could fixe it?
I had this issue too. It's not showing completed but the game still recognizes it as completed. Go to the Main Street in the afternoon.

Reactions: Zamzam

Winchester741

Jul 21, 2020
I'm stuck at "Meeting with the girls" part,
I've repaired the house and all the girls have moved in. I've interacted with everybody but nothing happens after that.
How do I trigger "Meeting with all the girls"

P.S. I've interacted with every girl for a week but still no progress.

Mourner

Oct 23, 2020
I don't think I'd ever ask for pregnacy content in a game like this +_+
Things r gettin serious, our hero is about to join a deadly battle with other deadly beings so you can get why carrying a child at that point wouldn't help

Though the music in game sounds awesome

Last edited:
Reactions: Flapper45

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
the Dev wanted to implement a mechanic, that you have to speek with each girl like 25 times so you get to the next scene, this heart is the coresponding ui element, but thanks to the high havens this mechanic is not activated.
So right now that's useless?

It's okay that he didn't implement it, reading the same dialogs countless times isn't usually very fun (even using the skip button if you have to do it many times it ends up boring).

Reactions: Simulacrum29

SdqDK

May 6, 2020
did the dev mention 'old saves don't work'?
do i have to start over again?
i can't see anything new in signals and girls, or is it outside of it?

wiseold6996

Sep 22, 2020
I don't think I'd ever ask for pregnacy content in a game like this +_+
Things r gettin serious, our hero is about to join a deadly battle with other deadly beings so you can get why carrying a child at that point wouldn't help

Though the music in game sounds awesome
We don't want pregnancy as in carrying a kid. We want pregnancy as in evolving the girls to their next form which is going to help to fight those deadly battles

Reactions: Mourner
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes