ScorchOG

Nov 23, 2019
I think I found the first 2 fragments Afternoon or morning -> forest and then for the second one i did Evening -> park i belive theres 3 but i cant find the last one

Lilshon18

Dec 1, 2017
I have no idea how to progress. I'm in exile, the game only tells me to talk to Asmedia, or talk to a few of the girls to give them a new room but I can't find any of them. The only girls I can find are Estia and Cleo who don't actually progress the game for me. This is beyond frustrating, I don't understand what to do to move the game forward.

dedarkknight

Jul 6, 2017
I have the error where inthe signal i have to give the room to izanami, cleos and tsukiko however I already gave them, can anyone help with it?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
im sorry you have to make izanami what now? i have to make her sad? that sounds like a terrible idea why would i want to do that

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I have no idea how to progress. I'm in exile, the game only tells me to talk to Asmedia, or talk to a few of the girls to give them a new room but I can't find any of them. The only girls I can find are Estia and Cleo who don't actually progress the game for me. This is beyond frustrating, I don't understand what to do to move the game forward.
Asmedia is already in the house
Heramael is in the Lab
Tsukiko in her portal
Izanami in the Dojo
Cleos at the library
Estia at school
Sheila in town in the afternoon
After repairing the house, you have to talk in the handling room to give the rooms.

anyone knows how to enable the cheats for the .38 version just curious
In the Chamber of Visions.

I have the error where inthe signal i have to give the room to izanami, cleos and tsukiko however I already gave them, can anyone help with it?
Send the save file, I'll fix it.

im sorry you have to make izanami what now? i have to make her sad? that sounds like a terrible idea why would i want to do that
I'm a monster.:KEK:

Lilshon18

Dec 1, 2017
Asmedia is already in the house
Heramael is in the Lab
Tsukiko in her portal
Izanami in the Dojo
Cleos at the library
Estia at school
Sheila in town in the afternoon
After repairing the house, you have to talk in the handling room to give the rooms.
I guess I just have to start a new game because none of those rooms are available to me. I just didn't want to have to redo eerything to get back here. Not the end of the world, thanks for replying.[/QUOTE]

Chesterbax

May 2, 2020
I can't seem to unlock cleos after doing her third eventI, and her icon says she's in the library in the morning but isn't there.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I guess I just have to start a new game because none of those rooms are available to me. I just didn't want to have to redo eerything to get back here. Not the end of the world, thanks for replying.
[/QUOTE]

Wait, if you are in the new house, you can access the portals from the bedroom, from there you can talk to the missing girls.

I can't seem to unlock cleos after doing her third eventI, and her icon says she's in the library in the morning but isn't there.
Maybe you miss the book you get from Asmedia

Reactions: Dan3000

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.37
ChampionOfRealms-0.38-pc Update Patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Welcome to version 0.38!
This time, I decided to experiment with two important things, but we'll talk about them later.

Also, three secrets have been hidden in the game.
For this time, I will not give you any hints, even if you come and ask me personally.
The only hint I can give you is to explore the main maps carefully, and yes, it is random.
The first experiment, was a success, and it shouldn't have been, I would have preferred it to fail.
The second one starts with this release, let's see how it goes, one of these days I will explain what they consist of.
So much secrecy in this update XD. Genuinely curious as to what all that means, but I guess I'll have to wait and see.
Could you at least give us a hint on what kind of content these secrets unlock? Story related or lewd related?

kevinscottmiller

Jul 25, 2019
how to u get the event good morning and hot shower for Estia and how do u get seaside promade for cleo
New night event for Izanami (Sad Status) and this one i cant trigger

Last edited:
Reactions: Matheuzinho050905
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes