ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Welcome to version 0.38!
This time, I decided to experiment with two important things, but we'll talk about them later.
In this new version, you will find the new altered status mechanic.
Everything works, but will you have the courage to make Izanami sad?
As a result, we have:
New night event for Izanami.

New bathroom event for Hera, it will happen on Wednesday morning, remember it.

Also, three secrets have been hidden in the game.
For this time, I will not give you any hints, even if you come and ask me personally.
The only hint I can give you is to explore the main maps carefully, and yes, it is random.
In the next version, we continue with the story, finally, with the addition of a side event (yes, it's the date at the restaurant, I didn't put it in this one to implement an experiment).
The first experiment, was a success, and it shouldn't have been, I would have preferred it to fail.
The second one starts with this release, let's see how it goes, one of these days I will explain what they consist of.
I hope you like this new version!

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Wonder how long until we got a chance to rescue or bought that Hell hound girl in the city, I'm still wait and hope to see her again after that auction scene

jcgp01

Jun 25, 2018
This game is already too heavy, could someone upload the updates and, if possible, how to install them?
Thanks.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Wonder how long until we got a chance to rescue or bought that Hell hound girl in the city, I'm still wait and hope to see her again after that auction scene
But....... there are, are you sure you have done all the content of the old version?

turn based combat please...
I've been thinking about it these days, if things go as I hope, something interesting could come along.

Reactions: Paapi

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
But....... there are, are you sure you have done all the content of the old version?

I've been thinking about it these days, if things go as I hope, something interesting could come along.
I'm very sure I have done every content in the previous update, the entire Gallery was complete but I didn't see any option to bought or help her at all

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Okay! I'll download the new update and play for both new content and check the game again to see if I'm missing something, but overall I didn't found anyway to help the Hellhound girl

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Where is the altered status mechanic?
You have to make Izanami sad, the only way at the moment is to refuse her request to the festival.

Okay! I'll download the new update and play for both new content and check the game again to see if I'm missing something, but overall I didn't found anyway to help the Hellhound girl
Mmmmmmmmmm, try this, if you met Jin, go to the living room.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I don't know if I'm accidently skip some quest or something but I didn't meet Jin or have the event of Mercenary guid trigger after the playthrough, so maybe I'm softblock myself or something thus can't unblock the event with Hellhound

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
i have a question in inazami card says i should go to inazami and give her room, which i already did, will be a problem with future hints or i stuck ? i did all the content in this build normaly. i use previous version save.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I don't know if I'm accidently skip some quest or something but I didn't meet Jin or have the event of Mercenary guid trigger after the playthrough, so maybe I'm softblock myself or something thus can't unblock the event with Hellhound
then try to sleep, and then go to the meeting room.

Love this game!
Thank you, glad you like it.

i have a question in inazami card says i should go to inazami and give her room, which i already did, will be a problem with future hints or i stuck ? i did all the content in this build normaly. i use previous version save.
Mmmmmm, could be a save error, if you can send it I'll fix it.

Reactions: Dan3000

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
View attachment 2-5-LT1.save Fixed

I actually couldn't get the girls to assemble in the meeting room,
After getting them all to move in,
I'm certain I missed stuff.

This game is in need of a comprehensive walkthrough,
The hints in game only help with the main girls,
And that even lead to a wall for me.
You definitely miss Sheila, her card says where she is and when.
There are already several hints, quests and the event tracker, the only thing I don't mention is how to find the secrets and some repeats.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes