potramon

Jun 23, 2019
so i try to launch the game but i always get those error of script failling when the game start and i'm not sure what to do (i have deleted the files and reinstall but the problem still persist)

Wataterp

Jan 27, 2019
Locked as in all the scenes being locked? Something might have happen to your Persistent Save.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Persistent Save
I think the Saved Name for the Gallery gets set when you Load a Save.
Though the console code for it is
Code:
$ persistent.mc = "MC Name"
gallery unlocker just deletes scenes rather than unlocking it

• Thinking Face
Reactions: masterdragonson

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
why i can have sex with cloe without seduce her?
Because I'm an idiot (badum tsss!)
I didn't block Estia and Cleos, I'll fix it now.

so i try to launch the game but i always get those error of script failling when the game start and i'm not sure what to do (i have deleted the files and reinstall but the problem still persist)
That is an odd list of errors, did you by chance extract the new version into an old one?

gallery unlocker just deletes scenes rather than unlocking it
Because that one is 15 builds old, I don't understand why it's put in OP, I'm going to remove it.

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
Thank you very much.
My reasoning at the moment is this, given how much competition there is at the moment, if HHG excels at gameplay, LiL at horror and dialogue, and CK at its corruption stuff, then I need to focus on lewd.
In any case, the dialogues are also under review to be improved, both the normal ones and the lewd ones.
And also interesting new mechanics are on the way.
In fact, the next one will add some interesting interaction mechanics where your choices will have more importance, but they won't be irreversible choices, since they will concern girls.
Seriously, my friend, you only have HHG in competition. CK is shitty from every angle and LiL is just a bunch of text with totally shitty scenes. I'd rather add to HHG and HSTutor, but they're both rarely updated.

By the way, the last time I played 0.34 or 35, I do not remember, saved on the city map and the map around the mansion and the loading from 0.37 gives errors that are can not be ignored. loading from his room in the mansion too gave an error, but moved to the map around the mansion. I would like to know where the "safe" place to save ?

And how to start Estia's "good morning" event?

Last edited:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Zimon in the Gallery I saw that I'm still missing the Side event sex scene, do you know where or what time for me to trigger it?

potramon

Jun 23, 2019
That is an odd list of errors, did you by chance extract the new version into an old one?
actually, i did, didn't knew it would cause a problem

(edit: yes that was the problem, now it work, only cost my save file, nothing much)

Ruslan1

Jun 3, 2018
thevoid089

Do you happen to know where and how to activate the last two events for Estia? (good morning and hot shower)

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.36
ChampionOfRealms-0.37-pc Update Patch.rar

SangerZonvolt

May 20, 2018
I just started the game but I cant fight Izanami. It tells me I need to talk to Asmodea but I only have the option to spend time with her. Do I need to progress something else first or is it a bug? I just wanna be clear so I dont spend more time on a bugged safe state.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Thank you! I wish there were more devs like you!
Yeah...most of them say that in the beginning, but after the people on patreon begin to ask, most of them change that...i have seen a lot of good games that the dev don't keep they word, and change that because of money. Is really good to see a dev that keep their word.

Reactions: ZimonColdres

Faustus7

Apr 4, 2018
Strange, I've tried it now and the camera works.
Try using this: View attachment 984291
My camera options broke after I did Estia's sex scene with the normal and POV options, when I try to switch the camera on the new scenes it only makes the text move forward with the normal camera, I have not been able to get the camera working again after that, I had to go to a older save to fix it, it seems tied to the save that has had the Estia scene happen.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes