ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Kinda stuck on asmeida getting her quest to move forward, I try to look see what I am missing in my discovery, since i need to continues the kitsune girl quest to make a portal for her.
What do the hints say? About Asmedia and quests?

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
Wait, it's strange, are you sure it's not the peak?
let me re say because i wasn't detail eoungh. I found the guy "me" when to the peak remember the relationship done than, the hint says to Hem's room but all she is asking if I wanna spend time with the quest for hem's is tell her what you have discovered not sure what that would be.

jasterx17

May 20, 2019
I am sure pretty missing something, or its bugged cause I try talking to Hem, see if can advance the story to help me open a portal for the kitsune, but nothing.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Welcome to the new version 0.37!
As I had previously announced, this patch brings the arrival of a new feature, the camera, which will allow you to change the camera angle during lewd events.
Normal

POV

Close up

Dynamic

The new lewd events in this patch are all repeatable, and belong to the first 6 girls of CoR: Asmedia, Izanami, Tsukiko, Hera, Cleos, and Estia.
Only the first three will be able to use this new function, for the time being.
In the next build, I hope to be able to bring in the altered status mechanic and other secondary events.
While I'm at it, I'll show you the new logo:

new version (2).png
And that's it, the early version is ready, the public version will come soon.
I hope you like this new version!

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
As I had previously announced, this patch brings the arrival of a new feature, the camera, which will allow you to change the camera angle during lewd events.
Normal

POV

Close up

Dynamic

The new lewd events in this patch are all repeatable, and belong to the first 6 girls of CoR: Asmedia, Izanami, Tsukiko, Hera, Cleos, and Estia.
In the next build, I hope to be able to bring in the altered status mechanic and other secondary events.

View attachment 981646
Looks great as always Zimon, that's a nice feature. Will the previous lewds also be updated with new camera angles in the future?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Looks great as always Zimon, that's a nice feature. Will the previous lewds also be updated with new camera angles in the future?
Yes, it will be applied to all scenes, but not now.
Unfortunately, the dynamic camera is too heavy to render, I strained the laptop so much that I crashed the programs several times, until data corruption, I had to re-download 100GB twice.
That's why by the end of February I think I'm going to get a "real" PC to push the renders even further, but first I'd like to confirm that the players like the new feature.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Normal

POV

Close up

Dynamic

View attachment 981646
Amazing job, as always! :)
Only one thing...Cleo's missing in the new logo!!! O___O

Balance12

Aug 28, 2020
Alright, thanks for the new version, better play the game from 0 since the haramel updates kinda messed up the script from my playthrough so am kinda excited to see everything from the begging since it is a great game!.

Reactions: ZimonColdres
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes