Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
is there a way to only download the new stuff from each update? like corrupted kingdom with the patch updates? downloading 2gb every week is bad :( if there isn't any way, better to just download monthly with a bunch of updates accumulated. I like to follow the progress though.
EDIT: wow, im so sorry, i started typing, and THEN started reading the last messages. Im so dumb. Next time i'll read the thread BEFORE typing something... ignore this post :p

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
The hints for Izanami, Cleos and Tsukiko all say to give them their new rooms but I already did that a few updates ago and I can't seem to trigger any new scenes by talking to them.

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Ooook, I finally managed to play this game and first I want to congratulate Zimon for the great job!
The story maybe starts a little too simple, but it goes on great, very nice characters, great animations and makes me want to wait for the next update!!!

In my realm (lol) is a bit late to make a longer comment, but I really liked it a lot!

Now, looking at the scenes posted in the OP, I think I missed some scenes...

EDIT: I deleted part of the post where I explained which scenes I was missing: I found them
So...all that's left is to repeat my compliments to the developer!!! <3

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
The hints for Izanami, Cleos and Tsukiko all say to give them their new rooms but I already did that a few updates ago and I can't seem to trigger any new scenes by talking to them.
Then it could be a save error, Izanami and Tsukiko have no more events after that, while Cleos will have 5 more after the room.

it's sad that theres cheat codes but theres no where to use them ive played all night and im on day 34 and nothing
Cheat codes? Are you referring to the secret codes? Those go in the Chamber of Visions.

Reactions: Dargom11

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Then it could be a save error, Izanami and Tsukiko have no more events after that, while Cleos will have 5 more after the room.
Huh. That update was the last time I played before this version and I'm 99% sure I got everyone to "you have completed all events" at the time.

I guess I'll just wait for more Hellhound content and then restart.

Feb 26, 2020

Cheat codes? Are you referring to the secret codes? Those go in the Chamber of Visions.

what chamber of visions

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
game is driving me crazy suppose to talk to witch in forrest but stuck in a loop about her stupid hat missing
i can teach classes now MAYBE if i can ever get magic boosted and of course comes back to needing the stupid witch
then theres emma found her in park of course no option to question her about jessica,etc (fucking quest!!!!)
cant do anything with pregnancy until i do pixy story and all she talks about is ice cream or fucking bike rides (grrrrr LOL)

• Haha
Reactions: masterdragonson

DarkArray

Jul 5, 2018
I visited the strange lab and now im told to visit the mercenaries guild again. But I can't find it anymore. I think it was in the forrest green but no matter what time I go there is no option. Any ideas?

Reactions: Genji

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Champion of Realms [v0.36] Zimon

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.92GB
Original Size Mac: 1.91 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 534 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 516 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Muityek

Jul 6, 2018
Fast travel to dusk city! Oh thank goodness, it was just kind of irritating getting there each time when I played last version. Wonderful change.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I visited the strange lab and now im told to visit the mercenaries guild again. But I can't find it anymore. I think it was in the forrest green but no matter what time I go there is no option. Any ideas?
Same problem

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
game is driving me crazy suppose to talk to witch in forrest but stuck in a loop about her stupid hat missing
i can teach classes now MAYBE if i can ever get magic boosted and of course comes back to needing the stupid witch
then theres emma found her in park of course no option to question her about jessica,etc (fucking quest!!!!)
cant do anything with pregnancy until i do pixy story and all she talks about is ice cream or fucking bike rides (grrrrr LOL)
I think you meant to comment in the Corrupted Kingdoms thread. This is the Champion of the Realms thread. Similar appeal but completely different game and developer.

Reactions: masterdragonson

Bob Jared

Sep 22, 2017
Same problem
The guild is in Dusk City and it says to return there after dealing with the Hellhound which isn't possible yet.
Guild button doesnt appeared.Can someone fix it?
Did you meet the guild members yet? The button disappears after that because there are no more events with them in current version.

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Wrong thread bro,if you want to complain about CK,go to their thread.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes