hawewon212

Jan 25, 2020
Screenshot 2020-12-23 at 5.20.59 PM.png
I can't complet this mission. When I go to her room I don't get a choice to talk about this
Screenshot 2020-12-23 at 5.21.33 PM.png
She is in a room but I still get this message

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
View attachment 953082
I can't complet this mission. When I go to her room I don't get a choice to talk about this
View attachment 953088
She is in a room but I still get this message
At some point, Zimon miscoded something so that the event counter (which determines which hint to show) didn't stay in synch with whether Izanami is in the house or not.

There are two variables involved. izanamiEvent (which needs to be 14 if you have done everything) and iza_house (which needs to be 1 if you've got her into the house) what you're seeing is izanamiEvent = 13 (invite her to the house) and iza_house = 1 (you already invited her and she moved in)

That's fixed in the current version (0.35), so you can:
  • Start over, you won't run into this again because the code's fixed.
  • Load an earlier save before you invited her into the house, invite her into the house.
  • Edit your save file (or use the console) to set variable izanamiEvent = 14 (what the code does now)
  • Edit your save file (or use the console) to set variable iza_house = 0 (basically kick her back out of the house so you can invite her again.)
  • Wait for Zimon to put in some kind of patch that checks if iza_house = 1 yet, izanamiEvent = 13 and increments it behind the scenes so any others who have this same problem but don't bother to read this thread get fixed too.

cupzztax

Aug 10, 2018
I know it's a selfish request, but can you make a patch update? so I no need to download the whole game again. please, I really appreciate it if you do that. thank you

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
I know it's a selfish request, but can you make a patch update? so I no need to download the whole game again. please, I really appreciate it if you do that. thank you
I haven't ever written a patch for someone else's game. I'd rather leave that to Zimon so I don't risk breaking something else with my fix.

lagaard

Jan 25, 2018

Why hello M16 from Girls' Frontline. You've gotten... shorter. : V

Fun update, nice to meet some people with integrity. So far, at least. Entirely too small, the update, I mean, but that's not a material complaint. Just an everpresent desire for more.
I'm glad it only wasn't me who thought that looked like a more tanned M16. Though I guess she isn't using an M16, but the overall look really does remind me of her... her hair even seems to be a mix of M16's and M4's with the fringes.

Reactions: Genji and Rickster6

Rickster6

Jan 23, 2019
For some reason I am unable to get past the part where I am supposed to spend time with Asmedia?
It says that I should spend time with her but I am not sure where, in her room all I do is pat the head or Kiss and make out?
Did I do something wrong?

Ikarius

Compressor
Nov 13, 2017
Champion of Realms [v0.35] [Zimon] - Compressed

Original PC Size: 1.92 GB
Original MAC Size: 1.90 GB

Compressed PC Size: 474.1 MB
Compressed MAC Size: 457.4 MB

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.34
ChampionOfRealms-0.35-pc Update Patch.rar

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I'm glad it only wasn't me who thought that looked like a more tanned M16. Though I guess she isn't using an M16, but the overall look really does remind me of her... her hair even seems to be a mix of M16's and M4's with the fringes.
I am neither M16 nor M14! I am she who will defeat you!!
Dragon Ball quotes aside, yes I have already been told it resembles her. Honestly, I only played a couple of levels of GFL, then abandoned it, I didn't even know who M16 and M14 were until a couple of days ago.
Anyway, they have a lot of differences, between the single scar, height, skin, iris with bullets, and more. I think the resemblance comes a lot from the hair, it's custom and maybe they'll refer to those two characters. Either way, if Jin's aspect is liked, I don't see a problem.

For some reason I am unable to get past the part where I am supposed to spend time with Asmedia?
It says that I should spend time with her but I am not sure where, in her room all I do is pat the head or Kiss and make out?
Did I do something wrong?
If you are already in the new house with that hint, then the save is giving an error, I can fix it.

i have the same "go to Izanami and give her the room" problem can u fix it , thanks
Here
View attachment save.rar

While I'm at it, I'd like to get an opinion on this:
Cattura (1).png
Do you like it compared to before?

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
The OCD part of me feels that the stat text needs to be arranged in either one or two aligned columns.
Me too, I still need to add the Perks back in, so I've put the stats in a bit random for now, otherwise, do you like the font and the aesthetic additions?
Catturag.PNG Cattura (4).png
Cattura (2).png

I'm also making these changes for Android users, I think it was a bit difficult to read the cards before.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes