rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Did we ever get that conversation with Sheila about her proper explanation for returning to the House of Exile? She said she would tell us later but I can't remember if she did already.

Reactions: ZimonColdres

GamingSavant

Jun 11, 2017
so like, what's the secret to this? stuck.png
I talk to Heramael after doing the event at the Peak with Asmedia and nothing. Same thing with Izanami, I can't talk to Asmedia about getting a portal made for her.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Did we ever get that conversation with Sheila about her proper explanation for returning to the House of Exile? She said she would tell us later but I can't remember if she did already.
Not yet, it will be her next event.

so like, what's the secret to this? View attachment 945439
I talk to Heramael after doing the event at the Peak with Asmedia and nothing. Same thing with Izanami, I can't talk to Asmedia about getting a portal made for her.
Asmedia Peak Eve -> Peak Morning -> Her room

MagmaTitan

Jul 7, 2017
The game tells me I need to "give the rooms to the girls" but they all seem to already have them, automatically. Is there something I'm missing? What am I supposed to do to progress?

Reactions: Toweke

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
invasion..... quite conflicting when you are someone who plays and enjoys both lmao XD
I feel punished..... was hilarious though.

Dasneaky

Sep 22, 2017
treid finding the songs that were used in this game but to no luck can any1 link all the song that are used loved some of them

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Welcome to version 0.35!
In this new version, you will get to know several new characters.
First of all, let me introduce you to the new girl, Jin:
CharaStudio-2020-12-15-22-05-09-Render.png
There are 3 main events:
The mercenary guild

CharaStudio-2020-12-17-20-22-56-Render.png

Beastly encounter

Crazy scholar

As for the rest, here's what's going to happen over the next few weeks.
First of all I want to tell you that on 24-25-26 I'll be spending Christmas with my family, so I won't be able to do much for the next build (angry crowd approaching).
That's why I thought that 0.36 will be mainly dedicated to cleaning up animations, fixing menus and other things.
If I can do that, I'll try also add some interactions.
Another thing I would like to do is to completely rewrite all dialogues, both normal and lewd (not just moan during sex anymore). Now I'll see if that's the case based on what the proofs recommend. A lot of people keep saying that the game's English is slowing down growth, so I need to fix that as soon as possible.
So 0.36 it will be:
Cleaning up animations
Menu cleanup
Code cleanup (for me which is starting to be messy)
Opening Exile, Dusk City
New Secret Events
New interactions (we'll see)
Total dialogue rewrite (we'll see)
As for 0.37, we will continue with the hellhound, and take back the poor Sheila, put aside for too long.
The last thing to say, all requests made will arrive before the 23rd, don't worry, I haven't forgotten you.
And that's it, the early is available on , while the public version will arrive soon.
I hope you like this new version!

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I wouldn't judge a game based on the number of pages in its thread. There are a lot of games where people are very active but you look at the comments and it's just people complaining. But I agree this games is too good, and it's hard for me to think of a game that as improved has much as this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: ZimonColdres

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
This game is too good for its chat section to be only 90 pages long !

I'm assuming this site is not the main site that supports the game ?
I wouldn't judge a game based on the number of pages in its thread. There are a lot of games where people are very active but you look at the comments and it's just people complaining. But I agree this games is too good, and it's hard for me to think of a game that has improved has much as this one.
Thank you, I am happy that people can feel the effort I am putting into the game.
In its current state, it's nothing compared to what I have in mind, I want a lot more, for now, I would call it a good base to keep improving.
For visibility, I think most of it comes from this forum in particular, trying to type the name at most I find itch.io and gamejolt.
For the pages it depends, there are those who play it, there are those who don't like it, there are those who remember the game in its horrible state during the first versions, those who are influenced by other judgments. And also the whole situation created by old problems.
In any case, so many things are said within the game that one could speculate on who or what for more than three hundred pages, but it is not my job to do so.

Trynn

Jul 10, 2018

Why hello M16 from Girls' Frontline. You've gotten... shorter. : V

Fun update, nice to meet some people with integrity. So far, at least. Entirely too small, the update, I mean, but that's not a material complaint. Just an everpresent desire for more.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes