lagaard

Jan 25, 2018
I am neither M16 nor M14! I am she who will defeat you!!
Dragon Ball quotes aside, yes I have already been told it resembles her. Honestly, I only played a couple of levels of GFL, then abandoned it, I didn't even know who M16 and M14 were until a couple of days ago.
Anyway, they have a lot of differences, between the single scar, height, skin, iris with bullets, and more. I think the resemblance comes a lot from the hair, it's custom and maybe they'll refer to those two characters. Either way, if Jin's aspect is liked, I don't see a problem.
Just one of those funny coincidences! Reminding everyone why movies and stuff always have that disclaimer of, "Any resemblance to real things is purely coincidence".

And yeah, the main resemblance is from the hairstyle, the eyepatch, and even if the scar is different, it's in the same style. I guess the outfit is also somewhat similar as well. The hairstyle is the main one, and I suspect it is a reference to them since it combines the fringe coloring that all members of the AR Team have, and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

No problem with it I'd imagine, it was just an incredibly amusing observation. Particularly as M16 is one of my favorite T-Dolls.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Is the scholar a girl or a guy? I am kinda confused. I hope the mc never mentions the guild's boss height to her, I don't think things will end up well for him if he does.

shakesbakes

Feb 23, 2018
How do you get the stormy event and 0.35 events to start? i have no hints in Signals and it says all the events for every girl s complete

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What is the Stormy Encounter? Is that the girl with the spear? It's really hard to track what we have already seen or missed in this game.

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Happy Holidays :love: When can we unwrap her?
Of course you can ;)

no, I mean patch update like at treasure of Nadia. that which provides only updated content from the previous ver.
Ah ok, I used to do them too, I had stopped doing them temporarily. I'll start making them again.

What is the Stormy Encounter? Is that the girl with the spear? It's really hard to track what we have already seen or missed in this game.
Yep, scythe girl in the plaza.
This is why in the next version there will be an event tracker to indicate which events were done and which have not.

Last edited:

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
I have been. The only place I could actually visit was the Mercenaries' Guild. That's green, whereas the lab doesn't even show up as an option at all

Do I have to start over again?
No, the "lab" can be visited twice, the first time after the change of plan, the second time after the encounter with the hellhound.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes