Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
anyone know how to get the last current side girl called "stormy encounter"
I've been going to town to look for secrets.

One of the times I went to the plaza (I think like a Tuesday morning or Monday morning?) there was a cut scene, the MC saying he should get his shopping done and get home quickly... MC is enveloped by fog, then finds himself somewhere else in front of a tombstone. A woman with a scythe attacks him, but leaves him be when she realizes he's not the quarry she's seeking. Then MC is back in the Plaza.

She did not then suddenly appear in my girls list. So if that's her there must be more.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
I *think* I've found two of them and they were Diary fragments.

How to get them was weird, and I haven't found the third.
Forest, Main Street, and Park
Entry Points so it happens when you enter an area on a random roll of the dice. Once you see it you can't see it again.

Park is probably the hardest since you can't spam it's location as easily as the other two

Connoisseur NTR

Nov 17, 2020
I reinstalled the apk 4 times already still parsing error :( I'm using android and the link I used to install was the mega on patreon post :(

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Champion of Realms [v0.38] Zimon

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.32 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.31 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 538 MB:
Compressed Size Mac: 521 MB:

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

Last edited:

idumb-11

Jun 4, 2018
For some reason, I'm stuck at giving Cleos the abyss book after the whole sands event. I have the book in my inventory, but I can only spend time with her at the library reception.

Reactions: mjapper

Yume-Noun

Oct 2, 2017
I think I have a bug since forever, in my savefile it says that I should gave Izanami her room but I already did it, I think I can still continue her path without problems but its confusing me, to see if Izanami has an even I have to check the changelock.

dedarkknight

Jul 6, 2017
Asmedia is already in the house
Heramael is in the Lab
Tsukiko in her portal
Izanami in the Dojo
Cleos at the library
Estia at school
Sheila in town in the afternoon
After repairing the house, you have to talk in the handling room to give the rooms.

In the Chamber of Visions.

Send the save file, I'll fix it.

I'm a monster.:KEK:
here it is, thank you.

Reactions: Dan3000

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Cool. So the below are notes I took while playing your game:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hi kytee,

Your post inspired me search for the - dialogue is exposition - term.

Just for future readers - use examples. Thanks, I learned something different today. (y)

P.S. I bet that nice lady's referrer visitor web logs are going to look strange to her - "why are all these pervs visiting my site?" We're learning to better our craft that's why. :D

I forgot to add...

Hi Dev,

Good luck with your game.

Reactions: kytee

MarcusDBlack

Jun 8, 2017
Champions of Liberty Institute of Training [v0.45] yahotzp

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.36 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 231 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 213 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Seem to be the wrong game

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes