masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
If i download the compressed version will i still be able to download the animations after? because i really like animations
Not sure but the Compressed Version is just the Standard Version with a bit lower quality to save space. As far as I know nothing was stripped from the game.

I guess you could put higher quality animations in their respective locations here but I'm not sure if you will hit that memory problem.
'Android/data/com.zimon.championofrealms/files/game/'

arrow13

Nov 20, 2019
Not sure but the Compressed Version is just the Standard Version with a bit lower quality to save space. As far as I know nothing was stripped from the game.

I guess you could put higher quality animations in their respective locations here but I'm not sure if you will hit that memory problem.
'Android/data/com.zimon.championofrealms/files/game/'
If its like 720p to 360p i can deal with that thanks for the info

akaban74

Oct 25, 2019
I got a weird morrowind vibe from what was happening, so I named the MC Nerevar and my hell-doggo Hopesfire after Nerevar's Waifu's Sword's name.

strelokhalfer

Jun 19, 2017
Champion of Realms [v0.40] [Zimon] (520 MB rar compressed android source)
458 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality): Mega
done by Cruncher v0.4.1(BAS@f95zone)
Edit. corrected a few wrongly named android source-files ("x-XYZ") remained within the first repack. Thanks GamleErik89 for reporting it.
Many missing files, fixed by deleting "x-" prefix.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Many missing files, fixed by deleting "x-" prefix.
I have fixed those files, and re-uploaded trhe fixed version to replace the old one.
For whatever the reason could be, though being choosed as an option prior to uploading, mega didnt updated that file, leaving the old one (with errors) again.
Now Im uploading it again, so hopefully this time it should be right.
Thanks for reporting this.

Reactions: strelokhalfer

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Welcome to version 0.41!
I'll start by telling you what you'll find:
A new quest for the story: Trusting the family.
Estia new interaction menu
Estia Headpat
CharaStudio-2021-02-06-19-06-42-Render.png
Estia Alarm clock

Estia Licking pussy

Bugs fixed

For Estia's alarm, I used a different position and light, to give a better feeling of awakening, tell me if you prefer it to the others. As you requested, I have enlarged the quick menu, if it is still too small tell me. Next version will be story only, with events for everyone, don't expect any lewdness. Also, the tracksuit wallpaper Patron version and free version are ready, they will arrive within the next week. Requests are also coming, don't worry, I didn't forget.
Last and most important, we have officially resumed the fourth goal, yeeeee!
I thank you all for the support and trust you're giving me, big news coming and an announcement this Wednesday.
And that's it, the early version is available on , and the public version is coming soon.

I hope you like this new version!

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Sometimes i dont get it...
I love Anime,i love lewd games and also the combinatination of both...
But WHY isnt there a dev who knows how to do it right :(
I mean,a renpy game who combined "Kengan Ashura" + "High School DxD"
would be the King of this site for all anime/ecchi lovers...
(yes,if i could i would make it myself :p )
DONT get me wrong...i LOVE this game and im just frustrated that no dev tried to combine lewd and fighting anime :(

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
DONT get me wrong...i LOVE this game and im just frustrated that no dev tried to combine lewd and fighting anime :(
Well, my intention is to do fight scenes like the one against Sakura and Hell.

While I'm here, wallpaper for everyone:
Fit Tracksuit.png

Ullysse

Jun 26, 2017
After playing the game I had a revalation : The MC is the reincarnation of Osiris.

Proof number 1 : Osiris is a god of death => The chosen one who visited Cleos said that the MC smell like death, and this guy know a lot about death.
Proof number 2 : Osiris is an Egyptan god => The Sands calls the MC big brother.
Proof number 3 : Osiris was fragmented into 14 parts => The MC is a bit broken, his past elude him, his guardian had to retrieve multiple fragments of her after fusing into him. Both Osiris and the MC had to be hidden.
Proof number 4 : Osiris is a god of fertility => The MC assembled a big harem and there will be pregnancy.
Proof number 5 : Osiris is a benevolent god => The MC is always ready to help people in need.
Proof number 6 : Osiris is an old god => MC's mansion is based on a very old and "magic" technology.
Proof number 7 : Osiris ruled the 3 worlds, Human one, Heaven and Underground => The MC will become the champion of the 3 worlds Celestial, Abyssal and Human. The MC's Etheria is an harmonius combination.

That's it, it must be true at 700% ! :LOL:

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Here is an unofficial update patch for those that already have 0.40
ChampionOfRealms-0.41-pc Update Patch.rar

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Sorry man, I have to ask you this: who's the shakin'hair-girl in your signature? O___O

wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
After playing the game I had a revalation : The MC is the reincarnation of Osiris.

Proof number 1 : Osiris is a god of death => The chosen one who visited Cleos said that the MC smell like death, and this guy know a lot about death.
Proof number 2 : Osiris is an Egyptan god => The Sands calls the MC big brother.
Proof number 3 : Osiris was fragmented into 14 parts => The MC is a bit broken, his past elude him, his guardian had to retrieve multiple fragments of her after fusing into him. Both Osiris and the MC had to be hidden.
Proof number 4 : Osiris is a god of fertility => The MC assembled a big harem and there will be pregnancy.
Proof number 5 : Osiris is a benevolent god => The MC is always ready to help people in need.
Proof number 6 : Osiris is an old god => MC's mansion is based on a very old and "magic" technology.
Proof number 7 : Osiris ruled the 3 worlds, Human one, Heaven and Underground => The MC will become the champion of the 3 worlds Celestial, Abyssal and Human. The MC's Etheria is an harmonius combination.

Ok. I got it. And now I want to see it. u.u

Reactions: OverLord gamer

OverLord gamer

Nov 27, 2018

this is actually a very good point/idea lol makes me wonder if he was inspiration or if it's just a coincidence

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Hi guys, I’d like to welcome you to today’s announcement and the upcoming CoR future! As you already know, we have reached and surpassed the fourth goal, a very important one, which will allow us to reach new horizons. Thank you for all the support you have shown me so far, without you it would not have been possible. Now, let’s try to analyze what is new in this fourth goal:

Full-time job

Very simple, now CoR has officially become my job, and I will have to devote myself 100% to it. Mind you, I still have to fix a few things and quit my old job, and I’m also getting a new PC, to improve the quality of the game. Speaking of a new PC, it’s finally time to show you which machine gave birth to the game you love so much:

I did the pic yesterday and don’t mind the burnt pixels, it has only been in this state for a few months. Isn’t it beautiful? Joking aside, this old bolt is now reaching its last days of life, it is finally time to retire you, at least until the new beast arrives.

Seasonal and festivities events

I’m going to do seasonal events. They will work this way, I will allow you to choose a girl who will be the main protagonist of the event, and this event will be timed, it can last from 1 up to 3 builds, after which the event will not be normally accessible, but will be revisited via event tracker, so doing there will be new every year, and obviously, if a girl is chosen, can not be used for the next event until the end of the cycle. I’m talking about you, Izanami fans.

More main girls

Now we can make the secondary girls into main girls, yeeeeeeeeee! You will choose who will make this transition through voting.

More places

More girls, more places. Seems logical to me.

Multiple ending

I’m going to put more endings. As for the girls, I would like to give you the possibility to unlock the unique ending for each girl, a harem ending and also a “solo” ending. The unlocking modes are still to be worked out. I’ve also thought about gameovers. Tell me what you think.

Izanami head-pat system (eheheh)

Yes, I finally put the headpat on Iza

Instant Pregnancy I will give you the chance to make potions in the lab and use them to make lewd with the pregnant girls of your choice, so I hope to satisfy those who have this strong desire.

Now let’s move on to off-goal topics.

First, thanks to the new pc, I intend to revise and improve the old scenes and update the character models. Regarding the scenes, I’m talking about lighting, shadows, contrasts and angles, I want everything to be top notch. I’m going to redo the prologue, which is the weakest point of the whole game. I already know what to change, it’s going to be better than just “Oh wow I read an interesting book, ah boom monsters around”. Also, the models of the girls will be improved, maybe you don’t notice it, but every two release the models get minor changes, tiny things. This time, I want to make them better without changing the character. While I was there, I also improved Tailé’s model:

Some people might not like it, but this way it reflects better the example of a tough girl than the baby face on the left. More choices will come, like the one you saw in Cleos’ event, and these choices will also be added to the older parts of the game. If it wasn’t clear, I’m someone who constantly wants to improve every single element. As for the dialogue, well, I know it’s not the best, so I’ll see what I can do about that. As for the quests, I’m going to create bigger signals, in the sense that rather than fragmenting the quests into multiple pieces, I’m going to create a single signal with multiple steps. An example would be Sheila’s quests. Instead of being 5 initial ones, you can make a single signal with 9 steps. Tell me what you think. Now to a more complicated topic, the switch to monthly builds. They mean more content, sure, but there are factors that make me say no at the moment.

In my opinion, CoR cannot sustain itself. Why do I say this? Simply, there are still external factors that do not allow us to reach a higher potential. I don’t want to blame anyone, but unfortunately, after 40 versions there are still people who avoid the game for a reason, you can certainly get there with no problems. Users write to me they were initially hesitant to try it because it reminds them of “other games”, but then they changed their minds after giving it a chance. Imagine how many other people are in the same situation. I’m sorry to say this, but we are still under the negative influence of “others”, and frankly, this makes me rightly angry. You know what, a month ago another interesting game came out, and in just one month it could reach the same goal as us, and get 33 reviews, the same as we got in 10 months. And that bothers me, but not because of the luck of this other game, but to think how things could have been from the beginning without the problems with the initial team and without the bad influence of others. Well, that’s another story.

You understand that according to this point of view of mine, CoR still can not expand freely without me releasing a new build. Think of it as a fire to which fuel must be added to keep it alive. When CoR is finally in a stable state, I will be more than happy to let you choose which releases you prefer, weekly, bi-monthly, and monthly. Having said that, I’m still not in a position to know how much new content I’ll be able to bring you as I have a new PC and 100% focus on the game, also because this all starts around the second half of February. That said guys, it’s finally time to explore new boundaries. There is more to seek...so go forth now and seek it. The girls and I thank you and wish you a fantastic and best-continued journey in Champion of Realms.

Happy4thGoal.png

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 35 Votes