wholef'nshow

Mar 9, 2020
Im hoping at this point adding new girls is done for a while that way we can get more story with the girls that are already in the home. In my opinion the quest and main story are pretty boring and lack an interesting premise. The story the girls had are the whole reason I liked the first part of the game not this main story you have going.
Man, I don't want to be the devil's advocate...but...really? Is your opinion and it is right that everyone has their own, but the only reason to call this story "boring" is because it advances slowly, for the reasons already amply explained by the developer himself. Certainly not for a lack of content.

At the moment we have:
- a battle between different realms to decide the fate of the universe;
- a protagonist who has decided to throw himself into this fight to save humanity from devastation;
- the same protagonist in possession of unknown powers that are unleashed in a sudden way whose origins are still to be discovered;
- an organization that tries to kill us and of which we still know nothing;
- a large number of girls who have decided to stay with us not because of the MC's baseball bat, nor because he flashed them with some arcane spell, but for real and deep feelings that we continue to explore update after update.

And again: a city of hiddens yet to be explored and whose implications are unknown to us; masters of the other realms who have noticed our boy and who are probably ready to raise hell. Some of these, parents or relatives of the girls we brought into the house. And the house? Why do we have it? What happened to the protagonist's family? Is there anything to do with the fragments of the past that we have seen so far, like those of a mysterious woman in a laboratory?

We have a guardian who lived in symbiosis with us and we still don't know why, our soul torn apart and shared with an entity we still know too little about. Not forgetting Heramael's sister and the "Stormy Encounter" who will surely have unknown consequences. And probably other things that don't come to my mind right now.

Really, I don't understand how people get stubborn about things like "pregnancy" or "milfs", or why they think this story is "boring" with all this meat on the stove.

I'll give you a little update, the new PC will arrive by 25 February and at the same time, I can quit my old job.
Time to party, dude!
You know what to do: a party with the girls, with Cleo and Estia on the cube, good music and a reeeeeeally good happy ending! ;)

Reactions: BlasKyau

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
Man, I don't want to be the devil's advocate...but...really? Is your opinion and it is right that everyone has their own, but the only reason to call this story "boring" is because it advances slowly, for the reasons already amply explained by the developer himself. Certainly not for a lack of content.

At the moment we have:
- a battle between different realms to decide the fate of the universe;
- a protagonist who has decided to throw himself into this fight to save humanity from devastation;
- the same protagonist in possession of unknown powers that are unleashed in a sudden way whose origins are still to be discovered;
- an organization that tries to kill us and of which we still know nothing;
- a large number of girls who have decided to stay with us not because of the MC's baseball bat, nor because he flashed them with some arcane spell, but for real and deep feelings that we continue to explore update after update.

And again: a city of hiddens yet to be explored and whose implications are unknown to us; masters of the other realms who have noticed our boy and who are probably ready to raise hell. Some of these, parents or relatives of the girls we brought into the house. And the house? Why do we have it? What happened to the protagonist's family? Is there anything to do with the fragments of the past that we have seen so far, like those of a mysterious woman in a laboratory?

We have a guardian who lived in symbiosis with us and we still don't know why, our soul torn apart and shared with an entity we still know too little about. Not forgetting Heramael's sister and the "Stormy Encounter" who will surely have unknown consequences. And probably other things that don't come to my mind right now.

Really, I don't understand how people get stubborn about things like "pregnancy" or "milfs", or why they think this story is "boring" with all this meat on the stove.
I dont really care about the whole pregnancy or milf thing. As to why I think the story is boring its because when it comes to premises its pretty plane jane. So when the meat is taking forever to get off the stove and the appetizers are lack luster (idk why i kept going with this food analogy) it leads to a pretty boring product. This doesnt necessarily mean the finished product will be boring but it doesnt inspire hope.

S0k4

Jun 24, 2019
somebody could help me? I don't know how to activate these events, of Estia and Cleos, I already checked the profile of each one and I got that I already completed everything
1.JPG 2.JPG

*I could already activate the Cloes event called "promenade along the seafront" and the Estia event "good morning", I just need to find the "hot shower" event, if someone could give me some clue as to how, I would appreciate it .

Last edited:

wibewibe

Dec 8, 2017
Thank you for providing the save data.

But when I apply it in V.041, I can't get the heart mark to go to the next scene in "promenade along the seafront" of cleos in the "Event Tracker", and when I go back to the exile by pressing the middle arrow, the handling room is gone, and the menu button and date and the menu button and date disappear.
I can't save or load the game, and I get an error when I move the screen and open signals by clicking the menu button.
I've tried everything and found that I can use the "End Replay" button to go back to before the event replay, but how can I use the "Promenade along the seafront" in the "Event Tracker" to go to the next scene and not have the error occur?

Translated with (free version)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

deslou

Jul 1, 2020
Ngl I was one of the people who thought the game would be like every "other" game, but after reading your "Fourth Goal" post on your patreon and seeing how much passion you put in the text, I was convinced to play and lets just say I was not disappointed after playing.

The intro animation almost killed my shitty computer LOL

ZimonColdres

Game Developer
Nov 7, 2019
Welcome to version 0.42!
In this version, as I had anticipated, you will find interactions to deepen the relationship between the girls, exactly you will find:
Two events in the meeting room, one with Asmedia and one with Izanami

Two events between the girls, one with Izanami and Tsukiko in Iza's room and one with Asmedia & Sheila.

For the next patch instead, we go straight for the main story, and also for quite a while, after which we will see which direction to give the updates.
I'll update you on the current situation, some components of the new pc have arrived, all of them should be at home by the 25th. Sorry if I keep repeating this, but I do it to remind you that I still have my old job and my old pc, everything will be settled at the end of the month.
Having said that, the early version is on , while the public version will come soon.

I hope you like this new version!

Valentine Gift
Sheila wanted to prepare chocolates for all of you, but apparently, something went wrong. Well, I think you'd prefer something other than chocolate. Enjoy the wallpaper!

Sheila Valentine's Day.png

Maeve needs some lovin'
It will come, boys, it will come.

Is there gonna be an update for Maebe too?
In order to interact with Hellhound again, is there any way to interact except for save +load?
Maeve is close to getting her content, while for Hell, two builds and I create her room and interactions.

Ngl I was one of the people who thought the game would be like every "other" game, but after reading your "Fourth Goal" post on your patreon and seeing how much passion you put in the text, I was convinced to play and lets just say I was not disappointed after playing.

The intro animation almost killed my shitty computer LOL
I was expecting a game like the others, and instead, I found something completely different, I didn't expect it, I literally fell in love with the characters and the story, great job dev!
Guys, I'm glad to hear you say that you gave CoR a chance, but this thing troubles me to no small degree.
I don't even want to imagine how many other people are out there in the same situation, and the thread has already been seen by over a million.
Wandering around the forum I've found several new games, and among them, one, in particular, has managed to reach and exceed in a month the reviews and all the goals I have achieved in almost one year.
So I'm thinking, is this forum really still useful for my growth? I honestly don't know anymore.
There are two things, either I've done everything wrong or the game isn't good enough.
And if now with the new equipment I could do, for example, 10 events per build, would it really change anything?
Tell me what you think.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Valentine Gift
Yey, too bad you didn't have the time/resources to spam out one for all the main girls :love:

Maeve is close to getting her content, while for Hell, two builds and I create her room and interactions.
She did make it to 4th in the recent polls so quite a few fans like her :geek:

RankVotesCharacter
1​
49​
Izanami​
2​
35​
Heramael​
3​
32​
Estia​
4​
25​
Hell​
5​
25​
Maeve​
6​
24​
Asmedia​
7​
23​
Sheila​
8​
18​
Tsukiko​
9​
16​
Cleos​
10​
10​
Tailè​
11​
8​
Jin​

Guys, I'm glad to hear you say that you gave CoR a chance, but this thing troubles me to no small degree.
I don't even want to imagine how many other people are out there in the same situation, and the thread has already been seen by over a million.
Wandering around the forum I've found several new games, and among them, one, in particular, has managed to reach and exceed in a month the reviews and all the goals I have achieved in almost one year.
So I'm thinking, is this forum really still useful for my growth? I honestly don't know anymore.
There are two things, either I've done everything wrong or the game isn't good enough.
And if now with the new equipment I could do, for example, 10 events per build, would it really change anything?
Tell me what you think.
Well word of mouth will get you some more attention :cool:
As for comparing yourself to other games it's sometimes apples to oranges *shrugs* Not knowing the one you're thinking about I can't really say if it scratches the same itch as yours...

While you do have a nice selection of cute girls even you realize Izanami bullies the other girls when it comes to content polls. Perhaps yours would have more oomph appealing to furries :coffee: All girls cosplaying as animals? I really just think the other girls need more content to balance things out which will come with time.

There were some fumbling points throughout the year but you have been making improvements (y) The interface has been improved, the breadcrumb trail is getting better, the interactions with the girls are becoming more diverse, and you are becoming more skilled as a developer.

This site still gives you free ad space so it helps. Since this game hasn't had any major leaks I'm not sure how many other sites that mirror this one have propagated this game... One thing about pirates is they do like to spread ill gotten booty :LOL: Sometimes it's an odd mind trick, people won't try a 'free' game because it's free but will try a pirated game because it's 'free' for them. The illusion of added value perhaps.

I'd say you are just being a little too hard on yourself. Instead of chasing trends or trying to appease the fans how about set some progress goals for yourself and see how the fans react to them! Then just give yourself a good pat on the back for making it this far as quite a few other devs burn out way before reaching any serious accomplishments...

10 events per build :unsure: Keep in mind if you spoil the fans too much they are going to raise the bar on what they think you're capable of. Not saying that is a good or a bad thing but a double edged sword... I would definitely like to see a more even spread of waifu goodness :love: Though that could just be a silly notion of mine wanting to see some balance in the force :sneaky:

In any event you overall have 389 Patrons that give you $2,070 per month. Out of all the devs I currently support (12 total) you are 5th place in terms of revenue.

Last edited:
Reactions: Feletriu

deslou

Jul 1, 2020
Welcome to version 0.42!
In this version, as I had anticipated, you will find interactions to deepen the relationship between the girls, exactly you will find:
Two events in the meeting room, one with Asmedia and one with Izanami

Two events between the girls, one with Izanami and Tsukiko in Iza's room and one with Asmedia & Sheila.

For the next patch instead, we go straight for the main story, and also for quite a while, after which we will see which direction to give the updates.
I'll update you on the current situation, some components of the new pc have arrived, all of them should be at home by the 25th. Sorry if I keep repeating this, but I do it to remind you that I still have my old job and my old pc, everything will be settled at the end of the month.
Having said that, the early version is on , while the public version will come soon.

I hope you like this new version!

Valentine Gift
Sheila wanted to prepare chocolates for all of you, but apparently, something went wrong. Well, I think you'd prefer something other than chocolate. Enjoy the wallpaper!

View attachment 1037250

It will come, boys, it will come.

Tell me what you think.
I feel that you're too hard on yourself. Its always good to look for problems that need to be solved (which you do well because you're always trying to improve, which I love), but its not good to attack yourself. Hard work and dedication will be rewarded. It may take a while or not, but devs like you who are interactive and are always looking to get better will have a fan base that not only loves you for your content, but loves you Zimon. KEEP PUSHING YOUR GAME IS GOOD ENOUGH!!!

ankhtar

Jan 24, 2020
You have done nothing wrong and your game is good. I didn't want to parrot the previous posts but you're being too hard on yourself.
Look, I'm not a developer and it doesn't look like I'll ever be, so take what I say with a grain of salt.
In my eyes, there's three things you should never do when you're in the business of creating something on/for the internet: compare your product to other existing products, never expect goals to be reached by a specific date and filter out the trolls.

The first is fairly self explanatory. If you keep comparing your game to others, whether it's about the visuals or income, you're setting yourself up for disappointment from the start. No matter what you create, there will always be competition. This doesn't mean one is better than the other, it just means there's 2 or more products (or games, in this case) that happen to appeal to similar niches. People will pick a favorite and it won't always be yours. Embrace and accept this truth, because it won't change.
If some comparisons hadn't already happened in the past, they would happen in the future. Let's say it was your game that had hit the big numbers in one month like this other game you mentioned. I guarantee you would see games similar to yours popping up all over the place very soon. This isn't because they wanted to undermine you necessarily, they just saw how successful your game was and now they want a piece of that pie as well, that's just how capitalism works. That's how it was for Diablo, X-COM, and many, many others who are considered the immortal grand daddies of the industry in their particular genres to this day.

Not expecting goals to be reached is a bit misleading but I didn't know how else to phrase it. Obviously you can and should set goals for yourself and your game. Not only does it keep your eyes on the prize, so to speak, it also gives you concrete objectives to work towards. However, the internet is a volatile and slippery place when it comes to marketing and selling a product. Preferences change, trends change, people change, not everyone is going to like your game at all times and it's unrealistic to think you can try to appeal to everyone and succeed.
What I basically mean is: set goals, but don't beat yourself into the ground if/when you don't manage to reach them by the date you wanted. The last thing you should do is completely change your vision and your entire game to accommodate the unrealistic and varied expectations of your players. This also includes releasing more content per build and working yourself into an hospital bed. People would love it of course, but this would also set their expectations higher and they would begin wanting more. It's not a healthy cycle to fall into, for the game or for yourself as a person.

The third point is also self explanatory but still very important to note. This is the internet, and behind the internet are us, humans. Humans suck. Even if you ever reach a point where you think you've pleased everyone, someone out there is still going to talk trash you and try to put you or your game down. This is beyond your control, the best thing you can do is ignore them and move on.
The people you should listen to are those who offer criticism. Although, always remember what I said about humans sucking. Some people will still be assholes even when giving criticism. Some will be assholes just because they can. There will be those who will merge their genuine criticism with insults and trash talk. Keep your eyes on the criticism, block out the rest. This will not only help the game but you, as a developer (and your sanity, as a bonus).
Keep in mind however, that criticism is, at the end of the day, just a type of suggestion. People can say what they wish would change, but if it changes or not is up to you, and you alone. You should never change something to please someone else, unless it also lines up with the vision you have for the game to begin with.

Jesus H. Christ on a unicycle, that turned out much longer than I intended. I apologize if it sounds like I'm climbing on a soapbox to lecture you, that is not my intention. It hurts me to see you stomping yourself into the ground every time people say something negative (whether they do it intentionally or not) and you blame yourself for it, as if it was somehow your fault. Both your game and yourself, as a dev, are infinitely better than the overwhelming majority at this site. It would genuinely break my heart to see you abandon the game and disappear because of things you can't change.

3.80 star(s) 35 Votes